Jehovah`s Witness/JW Experiences!

It is an enormous joy and privilege to be called by the name of the only true God Jehovah!

Acts 15:17 "so that the men who remain may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things,"

There are over 8.2 million active Jehovah's Witnesses the world over and growing!  May Jehovah continue to bless his true servants, may he give strength and endurance to all his loyal servants!!

Psalms 106:1 "Praise Jah!  Give thanks to Jehovah, for he is good; His loyal love endures forever."

More experiences from from our Yearbooks!

Enjoy these real life experiences as Jehovah continues to support our preaching and teaching work earth wide!

One day when a brother went to a Bible study, the householder handed him a bullet and asked him if he knew what it was. The man then explained that before the brother first called on him, he had been contemplating suicide for several months because of losing his job and his family. Consumed with thoughts of revenge, he had decided to kill the four people he thought were responsible for his problems. He had loaded his revolver with four bullets and had saved one more for himself in case he was to end his own life. Before leaving home, however, he decided to seek God’s help. He turned on the television, looking for a religion channel. At that moment, two Witnesses called at his home, and they eventually began to study the Bible with him. He threw away the four bullets, but he forgot about the fifth one. When he found it in his pocket, he showed it to the brother, told him the story, and commented on how much his life had changed since he began to study the Bible. He says that five people owe their lives to Jehovah’s Witnesses. Now he attends the congregation meetings."

Two Witnesses were invited into the home of a woman who, with tears in her eyes, explained that she had been praying to God all night, imploring him to reveal his will to her. The pastors of her church had recently visited her but only to collect the tithe for a relatively large amount of money she had received. She was disappointed because they never visited her on any other occasion, even when she had asked for help in moments of distress. For over a month, she had not gone to church. Finally, she told one of the pastors that she felt deceived by the contradictions in their teachings. However, instead of trying to clarify the points in question, he told her that she would be given seven curses, or damnations, for having abandoned the church. The brothers explained that the true God uses his angels to find people who are looking for the truth. She asked many questions, and a study was immediately started in the book What Does the Bible Really Teach? Her husband later joined the study, and they both attended the Memorial and the special talk. They were impressed by the quality of teaching at the Kingdom Hall and found it hard to believe that money is not solicited. Both continue to progress and have made many friends in the congregation."

In Guatemala City, a publisher named Jeremy went to the home of a young man with whom he studied the Bible. The home was in an alley. Jeremy knocked at the door, and the young man’s sister came to the door to say that her brother was not at home. While Jeremy was at the door, two young men approached. One drew a pistol, put it to Jeremy’s head, and said, “I was hired to come and kill you.” (Jeremy later learned that robbers say this to intimidate victims.) Jeremy relates: “The girl closed the door, and I asked the men, ‘What do you want?’ One of them replied, ‘What are you doing here?’ I told them that I was preaching Jehovah’s Word. He said gruffly, ‘Give the message to me!’ I was nervous and wondered what to do. I opened my book bag and took out a Bible. At that, the one with the gun started to cry because he was doing bad things that he knew were wrong. He begged me to help him. He searched my book bag and took out an Awake! magazine that dealt with the subject of money. Then the other man started to search my pockets, looking for my wallet, but the one with the gun told him: ‘Leave him alone. Don’t search him.’ Then he thanked me, gave me a hug, and they left. After that, I felt very calm, and I thanked Jehovah for saving me from that situation.”"

"New Zealand

A brother named Paul met a woman in the house-to-house work one afternoon. She responded to his offer of a brochure by saying that a relative had recently told her that she needed the truth. That very morning, she had prayed to Jehovah, using the divine name and asking that someone call on her. “Three hours later,” says Paul, “I arrived at her doorstep. Furthermore, I called at a time when she would normally not be at home.” She readily accepted the offer of a home Bible study and is making good progress."

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)