Jehovah`s Witness/Kevin's and Derricks DUMB Reasonig on Blood! Lol!!!

Greeting our dear beloved Bro. Rando!
I was noticing just how DUMB this clown Derrick Holland and his illogical little friend Kevin NEVER LET GOD SPEAK TO THEM USING THE BIBLE.

Kevin said regarding a Christian Jehovah Witness friend of his saying,
"No Blood at all,what part of that don't you understand"?
Kevin asked him,: "if he ate meat?"
JW's Brother said,: "Yes" he said.
Next, Kevin said,: "What do you think that red color is?
JW's Brother said: "come on Jehovah is reasonable".

Kevin tells Derrick Holland: "All this time he said abstain from all blood. Now Jehovah is reasonable if we go against His wishes."

Derricks response to Kevin: "Was he implying that means its okay to break God's law just a little bit, as long as a good steak is involved? Its odd, because there was an elder in the KH that I grew up attending, that loved his steaks cooked rare.  It was common knowledge that he did that.  I remember my mom saying that he shouldn't, but that it was "between him and Jehovah".  Yet, when a human life is on the line, then blood must be refused at all costs.
The thing about the entire blood issue, is that it is completely unscriptural, and the arguments are absurd.  Like the notion that eating blood is the same as transfusing it.  It is not even close to the same thing.  Blood which is transfused, is not digested, broken down for nutrients, or used as food."

These 2 big fools, Kevin and Derrick Holland, LOL!!!!, didn't read what Jehovah inspired a Member of the Governing Body, Bro. Paul, to write
1 Cor. 15:25-27, which says;
"EAT WHATEVER is sold in a MEAT MARKET, making NO INQUIRY because of your conscience, 26 for “to Jehovah belong the earth and everything in it.” 27 If an unbeliever invites you and you want to go, eat whatever is set before you, making no inquiry on account of your conscience."

When a person slaughters an animal to eat for food, you simply drain it until there is NO EXTREME AMOUNT OF BLOOD in the animal to SELL IN A "MEAT MARKET" or a Butcher shop! Just hat is left in the certain amount left in the meat that is acceptable. This is COMMON SENSE, AND COMMON KNOWLEDGE! LOL!!! Jehovah God is NOT an extremist with his people, but a SENSIBLE GOD.

Even the Moses and the Israelite could eat on Nisan 14 in the year 1513 B.C.E.he said at
" You may choose from the young rams or from the goats. 6 You must care for it until the 14th day of this month, and the whole congregation of the assembly of Israel must slaughter it at twilight. 7 They must take some of the blood and splash it on the two doorposts and the upper part of the doorway of the houses in which they eat it.
8 “‘They MUST EAT THE MEAT on this night. They should roast it over the fire and eat it along with unleavened bread and bitter greens. 9 DO NOT EAT ANY OF IT RAW or boiled, cooked in water, but roast it over the fire, its head together with its shanks and its inner parts."

The key points Jehovah made here were:
2.And, "DO NOT EAT IT RAW.."

Common knowledge will tell us, when one cooks RAW MEAT that is still somewhat BLOODY after buying it from any "MEAT MARKET" that were told by GOD,to make "NO INQUIRY" of, some of that small level of blood in that meat, WHEN COOKED, SOME OF THE BLOOD is evaporated with the heat, NOT ALL!. Lol!!!!!

Again what BIG FOOLS Kevin and Derrick Holland both REALLY are! Hahahaha!!!!!

Now this may seem that Jehovah God is contradicting himself, rather  TO EAT BLOOD!, NOT EAT BLOOD!,EAT BLOOD!, NOT EAT BLOOD!.

But Jehovah's law was EVEN CLEAR, from BEFORE the Mosiac Law, when He COMMANDED Noah a few thousand years before on the year 2369 B.C.E at
Gen.9:3,4 saying:

"Every MOVING ANIMAL that is alive MAY SERVE AS FOOD FOR YOU. Just as I gave you the green vegetation, I give them all to you. 4 ONLY FLESH WITH ITS LIFE—ITS BLOOD—YOU MUST NOT EAT."

The SAME COMMON PRINCIPAL is the same ever sense! LOL!!!
Why? Because Jehovah's rules,purpose,and etc do not change, as
Malachi 3:6 says "“For I am Jehovah; I DO NOT CHANGE"

If changes in the Jehovah's Earthly Organization have change, its NOT Jehovah, SIMPLY it our UNDERSTANDING. And these NEW UNDERSTANDINGS, have either cleaned OUT those with a critical heart.
 The Bible does not always spell out all the details. (John 21:25) For example, when the Bible tells of God’s judgment, the information provided may not answer our every question. Jehovah’s wisdom is seen even in what he chose to leave out of his Word. How so?
The WAY in which the Bible is written serves to TEST WHAT IS IN OUR HEART.
Hebrews 4:12 says: “The word [or, message] of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit . . . and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.”
The Bible’s message pierces deep, revealing our true thinking and motives. Those who read it with a critical heart, are often stumbled by accounts that do not contain enough information to satisfy them. Such ones may even question whether Jehovah really is loving, wise, and just.
In contrast, when we make a careful study of the Bible with a sincere heart, we come to see Jehovah in the context in which the Bible as a whole presents him. Hence, we are not disturbed if a particular account raises some questions to which we cannot find immediate answers.

Its like Jesus 'your BIG Brother' said, Bro Rando, to his God and Father Jehovah, IN A PRAYER, which IS WORSHIP to Jehovah God, regarding BLIND CRITICS like Kevin and Derrick Holland here, at
Matt 11:25
"At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because YOU HAVE HIDDEN THESE THINGS FROM THE WISE AND INTELLECTUAL ONES and have revealed them to young children." LOL!!!!!!

P.S. Bro Rando, Read this below:

Excellent points and what beautiful scriptural reasoning you laid out!  Remember, these two charlatans claimed Jesus never really died for our sins because "he never ceased to exist".  Isn't death ceasing to exist?  If Jesus never ceased to exist then the Resurrection couldn't happen.  Both deny (Romans 10:9)  They always had!!  They were struck with spiritual blindness because of their wicked heart condition.  No Peace for the Wicked!

plural noun: charlatans
   a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud.
   synonyms: quack, sham, fraud, fake, impostor, hoaxer, cheat, deceiver, double-dealer, swindler, fraudster

Jesus states that the stranger approaches his victims in the sheepfold in a roundabout way. Likewise, Satan approached his victim indirectly, using a serpent. This sly approach exposed Satan for what he really is—a devious intruder. Further, the stranger in the sheepfold sets out to rob the rightful owner of his sheep. In fact, he is worse than a thief, for his aim is also to “slay and destroy.” (John 10:10) Similarly, Satan was a thief. Deceiving Eve, he stole her allegiance from God. Moreover, Satan also brought death to humans. Hence, he is a murderer.

Satan’s dishonesty was evident in the way he twisted Jehovah’s words and motives. “Is it really so that God said you must not eat from every tree?” he asked Eve. Satan pretended to be shocked, as if he were saying: ‘How could God be so unreasonable?’ He added: “God knows that in the very day of your eating from it your eyes are bound to be opened.” Note his words: “God knows.” Satan said, as it were: ‘I know what God knows. I know his motives, and they are bad.’ (Genesis 2:16, 17; 3:1, 5) Sadly, Eve and Adam did not turn away from the voice of this stranger. Instead, they heeded it and brought woe to themselves and their offspring.—Romans 5:12, 14.

Satan uses similar methods to mislead God’s people today. (Revelation 12:9) He is “the father of the lie,” and those who, like him, try to mislead God’s servants are his children. (John 8:44)  Yes, the separating work is done spiritually "giving understanding" to the sheep and withholding "understanding" from the goats.  "For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart." (Hebrews 4:12)

Also review (Rev 1:16) and (2 Thess 2:8).  Derrick/Kevin are exposed to the elements outside of our "interior rooms".  See the "unseen things!" (2 Peter 3:10)

Take Care and Philia to the end. (Matthew 24:13)
Brother Rando

PS... Those outside our "interior rooms" have No Understating of the Study Watchtower we did on Dec 28th 2014. Read Paragraph 18 again! Glean! Glean! Glean our Study Watchtowers!

glean ɡlēn/verb
 collect gradually and bit by bit  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....