Jehovah`s Witness/What makes you qualified?

Question
Haven't you actually disqualified yourself?  youe wrote: "By the way I am an active JW, but I do have a problem with the authority that the GB wields. http://users.adam.com.au/bstett/JWHepburnBrenton144.html

Who else is a JW Critic that uses the term "By the way"??  He writes you under different names, so you can attack the Watchtower in around the bout way.   

Why do advocate to listen to Satan's Voice? "INVESTIGATOR ADVOCATES THREE STEPS:

1 Get opposing sides in disputes to give their best evidence concisely.
2 Think about the evidence — evaluate it.
3 Decide who's right or stay undecided.

In this way your beliefs and conclusions are more likely to be correct!"  http://users.adam.com.au/bstett/

Publish or I will send this to the JW Experts about your hypocrisy against the WATCHTOWER.

Answer
I am going to pull this one out of the question pool as it has been sitting there for a while.  Obviously this was directed toward Brenton Hepburn, however he is unavailable.  It is my belief that some other expert wrote this to himself and put it in the question pool.  If, hypothetically, Brenton received this prior to declaring himself unavailable, he would not have sent this to the question pool.  He would have either handled it himself or rejected the question.  He has been here since 2004.  I am quite certain he can handle it.

I also think it was inappropriate to submit this under the name "Daniel S", as if Daniel Selinski suddenly decided to pop up again.  People do realize that "Daniel Selinski" was a pseudonym as well, right?  

Rando is Randy
Eddie Goody is Eddie Garcia
At least Sister T uses her actual first initial.

It is also obvious that Rando is the instigator and perpetuator of the hatred towards Brenton (as well as the inferred Derrick).  Let it go Rando!  Please concern yourself with your own missteps.  

As to your letter...who else in the world says, "By the way"?  Like, EVERYBODY.  You must know that your writing style is unique and can be picked out by more than the use of a few simple words.  That, combined with the structure of your sentences, the frequent misspellings and grammar tendencies.  Those are the things that give you away.

How can you NOT have a problem with the authority the GB wields?  Very recently, they have declared themselves alone as the FDS.  It used to be all the anointed, then those who literally provided the food at the proper time (GB and writing committee), and now it is just them.  You know what's funny?  During the time that Barbara Anderson worked at Bethel and was on the writing committee, they GB never researched or wrote any articles or books.  The writers just did everything.  Among many other articles, Barbara wrote nearly all of, “Millions Are Suffering, Can They Be Helped?” - April 8, 1993 Awake!  She sent it to a missionary in Africa and he returned it just so the Watchtower could say it was "contributed by an Awake! correspondent in Africa."  The GB wasn't even coming up with the food at the proper time!  They just put their stamp of approval on the words of the writing committee and sent it out to all of you.  They dictate every aspect of the lives of 8 million blind followers who choose to place these men as their mediator between them and God.

How can you have a problem with the three steps of an investigator?  Oh, that's right, you will not entertain an opposing side's view.  You are so enveloped in your cult mindset that cognitive dissonance takes over when approached with indisputable evidence.  You wouldn't know how to handle yourself should you come to realize the truth about the truth.  At your first doubts, the elders would ask you where you could possibly go, and you would have no answer.  It is sad really.  The answer is so clear.  Read that verse in the Bible, and then go on to the next one.  

This rest of this message is meant for those JW's out there who are questioning your affiliation with "the truth".  Perhaps you figured it out when you heard about the Watchtower's U.N. affiliation, or the sex abuse scandals that are currently costing the Watchtower tens of millions of dollars, or perhaps you are just opening your eyes to see the lack of love in your own congregation.  They have conditioned you to believe they are the truth.  They told you that your parents would object, and that is a true sign of persecution.  That told you that you would find unconditional love with them and only them, and that you would not need your friends anymore.  They have told you that there is no other place to go.  The truth is that your parents objected because they knew better.  Your friends care about you unconditionally.  I'm sorry to say that you will experience what conditional love really is when you try to leave.  You will be shunned.  Everyone you relied on will be gone, and they are counting on your emotional breakdown in order to bring you back into their fold.  They call this love.  You will go through the most difficult time in your life.

But remember these few things...Don't hate the people, hate the system.  The people are doing what they are conditioned to do.  Love them even when they cross the street to avoid walking by you or making eye contact with you.  Question everything that you have ever been taught.  Many things are true, however many are not.  And most importantly, develop a relationship with your Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.  Follow Him until you depart from this earth.  He will NEVER steer you wrong.

Jehovah`s Witness

Richard