Jehovah`s Witness/Poor Abused Eddie....

Well, I’ve been wondering what the next lie invented by these people, would be.  I mean, they have been recycling the same ones for a good while now, and those were getting pretty worn out.  They were running out of material, and having to use re-runs of the old stuff, to the point that everybody had it pretty much memorized.  

It was time for something new to be invented, and now we have it…..

Poor Eddie is being abused….lol.

It appears we now have 2 practicing psychiatrists in the forum now….Danny Girl, and Eddie Girl.

Danny Girl makes this comment, and shows such in depth expertise on the subject….

“I believe this person displays traits of an Abuser on numerous occasions.”

This is so predictably typical of what we have all come to expect from these clowns…Claims of NUMEROUS examples, but listing none.  Try as I might, I was unable to find even one example given by DG, showing an example of this so-called “abuse”.  Just a general statement, telling us that there are “numerous occasions”.   These clowns are all the same.  They run their mouths to each other, tell their lies, and when challenged for an example, they change the subject.  So typical.

Its been my experience with these people, that when claims like this are made and challenged, they are unable to produce any examples.  So, I’m sure its pointless to ask DG for any.  DG just wants to tell us there are “numerous examples”, but funny….none were given.

By the way Danny, I believe you are the one who lied and claimed you wanted to write to me when I was gone, but strange, since I’ve been back and invited you several times to write me, I haven’t heard a peep out of you.  Except what you write to your friends, that is.  What happened to your wanting to write and discuss something with me?  You seem to not have mustered enough courage to follow through.

What do they call that in the psychiatric field, Danny?  I know what I call it.

But yes, Dr. Danny has made a diagnosis of me as an “abuser”, and Dr. Eddie has validated that diagnosis in his “2nd opinion”.  

But hey, I would like for them to be a little more specific, because if true, this is serious.  I would like to see if either of them will have the guts, to go ahead and make a public statement in regards to this “abuse”.  Maybe they can give some specifics on my “abusive” behavior?  Or maybe they would like to make some statements that might border on slander and libel?  Let’s just see how far they will go with this.  Hey guys, if you have something, then by all means….Post away.

Reading their “professional expertise” in this area, was most enlightening.  In fact, it gives us a little insight into how they think, and how warped their minds truly are.

Danny, since you are qualified in this field on the basis of having “taken psychology courses in college” , then could you put a label on the type of dishonesty and denial, found in this comment of Eddie’s?

EDDIE:  “In fact he thinks that he's the one running this forum. He thinks he has the final say on every post. And if you don't play the way he wants you to play his "game", he gets very upset”

Yet, it was Eddie, who made the following statement, not me….

“So what is it going to be? It's going to be my way:”

After which, Eddie proceeded to ignore the questions asked, and informed me that we were going to talk about what he wanted to talk about.

In fact, Eddie has tried that a couple of times now….When he doesn’t want to answer my questions, he has tried to change the subject and demand that we talk about Eternal Security, and has also demanded that we talk about Hell, even though the question was not about those topics, but about statements he made and attributed to me.  

So DG, what is the psychiatric term for someone who does something, and then claims you did it?  There has to be one, I’m sure.  I mean, right there is Eddie's quote exactly as he wrote it..."Its going to be my way" .  Since I’m not up on the psychiatric terms (and yes, I took some psychology courses in college, as well), I just call him a liar.  It seems to fit.

As for "running this forum", let me just remind Ed that this IS a Question and ANSWER forum.  If I ask reasonable questions of him, which I did, then I believe it is his duty to answer them.  Especially in regards to false statements that he himself chose to publish, and was questioned about.  

Eddie apparently doesn't think he should have to support his own statements with anything based in fact.

Speaking of psychology, you guys would be a real study.  In fact, some studies HAVE been done on the mindset of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

But here’s what is funny….The way these clowns define “abuse”.  In fact, in reading the forum, I think its obvious what they define as “abusive”.

1.  They believe it is perfectly acceptable for them to lie…about anything they wish to lie about.  If they lie about your teachings, and you correct them, you are “abusing” them.

2.  If they make up false quotes and claim you said them, and you ask them for the quote, they feel perfectly free to refuse to give it and make excuses for why they don’t have it.  You’re just supposed to take their lies and false accusations, and say nothing.  If you challenge them for proof, they reject your question like cowards.  

And if you keep re-sending the question, and inform them that you will keep re-sending it until they either answer it or retract their lies, then you are “abusing” them.  

After all, its their perfect right as “people of the truth”, to tell lies.  You should never object to that.  If you do, then you are demonic, and obviously have the traits of an "abuser" .  

3.  If they slander other JWs for not fully agreeing with the Governing Body, and you point out that they themselves disagree with the Governing Body, then this is also “abuse” .  You are not to point out their hypocrisy.  You are to understand that they have every right to DO the very things they condemn others for, as this is in perfect harmony with Romans 2:21-24.

And if you ask a person to explain why they condemn someone else for disagreeing with the GB, when he himself has disagreed NUMEROUS times, then you are an “abusive” and demonic person.  

Never call out the hypocrisy and lies of Eddie, Rando, or Ms. T.  If you do, then you’re a trouble-maker.  And an “abuser” .

Just like the latest lie of Eddie’s (add it to the already long list), where he claims he has been “threatened“.…..

EDDIE:  “And if you don't play the way he wants you to play his "game", he gets very upset and starts sending you letters threatening you, warning you of ramifications of your action. If you ignore him, he gets more upset. I've seen it.”

Really Eddie?  I have threatened you?  You’re a bald-faced liar, and everyone here knows it.  If I had threatened you, then you would SURELY have posted it.  No way you would have rejected a threatening letter from me.  

Go ahead, Ed….Post any so-called “threat” I have made to you.  I’m sure that would make for some good reading.

You’re the one who said it was going to be “your way”.  And I informed you that on MY question thread, it was not “your way”, and if you wanted it to be “your way”, then you could write me with your own question thread.  

Give one good reason why you should get to ignore my question, and change the subject, when my question was asking you for quotes for things you lied and claimed I had said?   

Now, here’s the facts….Eddie posted a series of lies going on a month ago, that consisted of things he claims I have “said”, “taught”, or “believe”.  I picked 5 of the false statements and wrote to him, asking him for the statements that he is referring to, where I supposedly “said” these things.  

And now, almost a month later, Eddie has been thoroughly exposed as a liar.  He has not been able to give ONE quote, in support of his claims.  None!  But the bad part is, he has not retracted his lies, either.  He has rejected SEVERAL questions from me, merely asking him to either provide the quotes, or retract the statement.  Eddie is not a Christian, because a Christian would DO one of those 2 things.  In fact, Eddie rejected my question 2 times, just yesterday.  

And yes, I informed him that I will keep sending the same questions to him, until he deals with them.  And I will.  But at no time has he been “threatened”.  What a liar this person truly is.

None of these lying clowns here, have been “threatened”.  I have no need to “threaten” little blind mice, who are afraid of their own shadow.  Just watching them stick their feet in their mouths and run around making excuses when you challenge them, is proof enough of what liars they are.  I don't need to "threaten" them, because they hang themselves with every post.  Everybody knows it....There's nothing to prove.  

I'm simply not going to let them post lies about what I have supposedly "said", when I know full well that I never said it.

Like where he lied, and claimed I “challenged” him to a debate.  This was a lie, and he can produce NOTHING to show that he was “challenged” to a debate.  I laughed out loud at the quote he gave, supposedly showing the “challenge”.  

Now Eddie, its not my fault that your comprehension skills are so bad, and that you are so dishonest.  But you are simply not going to get away with this lie, either.  

So, let’s tell the truth here….It was YOU who wanted to talk about Hell, not me.  I merely asked you about 5 statements you attributed to me falsely, one of which was where you claimed that I “defame Jehovah”, and “deny Jesus”.  

And another fact…I KNEW you would try to bring up the issue of Hell, and I actually attempted to prevent you from using that, by saying that I wasn’t referring to YOUR OPINION of something that you THINK is “defaming”, but to a real statement from me.  Here, let me refresh your obviously short memory, as to how I actually tried to keep the conversation AWAY from the topic of Hell, because I knew you would try to divert to it.  I wrote...

"Please simply show where I have denied Jesus, and defamed Jehovah God. And by this, I am not referring to some teaching that YOU don’t like. I am talking about a direct defamation of God, and a denial of Jesus Christ."

And since you still decided to use the topic of Hell as your diversion even after that, I simply told you we could debate that in another thread if you wished, but that you needed to answer my questions directly.  It was only after you came back and tried to MAKE the conversation about Hell, that I mentioned a debate, since you seemed bent on discussing it.

But, its really hard to claim I was challenging you to debate Hell, when I was the one trying to steer the conversation AWAY from that topic, because I knew you would try to pull it out of your bag of lies and diversions.  And sure enough, you did....Because you were caught in a lie.

So, let’s just tell the truth here….I didn’t bring up the topic of Hell.  You did.  I merely asked you for a statement from me, which “defamed” Jehovah or “denied” Christ.  It was YOU who was determined to ignore the question, and turn it into a discussion on Hell...Since you could produce no example of my ever "defaming" Jehovah, or "denying" Jesus, as you lied and claimed I had done.  

So, I merely told you that you needed to answer MY questions and stop diverting, and that if you were just wanting a discussion on Hell (since you brought it up), then we could debate that topic “if you wanted to”.  I believe that was my exact words, was it not?  “If you would like” ….again, because you were intent on changing the subject to Hell, and ignoring my questions.

I was merely trying to give you the option of us discussing that topic on another thread, but keeping pressure on you to stay on topic and answer my questions on THIS thread.

Anybody who isn’t brain-dead, can read that quote in context, and see that.

But unfortunately, you have zero reading comprehension skills, as you have demonstrated on numerous occasions.  

Again, its just another example where you have been caught lying and twisting.  And another example, where you didn’t get away with it.

As I’ve made clear to you, you and your ilk are simply not going to lie about me, and get by with it.  You will be challenged to back up your statements, and when you coward out of it, I will expose that, too.  Don’t like it?  Don’t lie.  If you lie, that’s how its going to be.  

But you and poor little Danny feel “abused“?  Some good advice….If you can’t take the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.  That’s the problem with immature kids like you….You are like the person who gets in a boxing ring and throws a punch (in your case, more like a slap), and then says….“Hey, you can’t hit me…I’m wearing glasses”

In short, these people lie through their teeth, with slander, made up quotes, and display such utter hypocrisy that even their own honest JWs wish they would leave the forum, because of the embarrassment they cause.  But if you say something and expose them for what they are, they scream "attack" and "abuse".  

Grow up.  And don’t pick fights that you aren’t man enough to win.  Christians don’t lie, Eddie.  Why do you?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.