Jehovah`s Witness/Questions for Derrick and Rando

Question
Mr Holland this message is in parts

A general message
I want to make it clear to you and others that I am not attached to any religion. I also want to make it clear that I am not taking sides with anyone as Rando seems to think. I have been coming here for some years to observe and learn.  I read many of the forums under Religion/Spirituality. This particular forum has the most interesting questions and answers and debates.  I have made good use of the Jehovah-s-Witness wed site in the past.  Over the time I have been reading here I have gone back and looked at many of the questions and conversations that have happened and I have learnt a lot about the Bible and what people think about Jehovah-s-Witness teachings.  My observations about  Jehovah-s-Witness is very mixed.

A message to Mr Holland
You are only the third person I have written to and  the last.  I want to tell you that I disagree with the way that you harass Rando all the time.  It is not  “Christian”. If you disagree with a religion speak against the religion not the people that represent it.  I want to say something to you that I wrote to Rando and address it to you.   Mr Holland you are going against the spirit of this forum of answering questions about Jehovah-s-Witnesses by attacking people.  Rando never answered that. Will you. There again the way Rando responds to you is also not Christian.  Both of you must take responsibility for the war of words and bad behaviour that has happened on this site over many years.  Which one of you will be the “man” and stop the personal attacks on all people.  You claim to be a Christian so why do you not act as the 3 or 4 Jehovah-s-Witness that you recommend and follow their example in the way that they answer and treat people. You have at times spoken good things about the way they act. Does not that show you what you must do also.  I have tried to find information about what your Church/faith teaches about conduct.  The information I found at http://erlc.com/ isnt  of any good help. It covers a lot of stuff but I could not find anything that was specific about conduct in general but I found some at  the following where particular  ideas are expressed

http://www.aacconsulting.com/CCPS.pdf       “I will conduct myself in a way that REFLECTS POSITIVELY on Christ and the North American Mission Board”

http://www.sbc.net/aboutus/entities/erlc.asp  “This kingdom come includes not just worship, but RIGHTEOUSNESS (ETHICS), ….. This includes a conscious effort to speak with CONVICTIONAL KINDNESS.

http://www.sbcannualmeeting.net/sbc99/news50.htm    “X. We seek to promote evangelism with INTEGRITY through every segment of our ministries and, in so doing, we EXPECT THE SAME STANDARDS from those with whom we serve."

From those few websites I see that the CONDUCT of  Baptist are to REFECT POSITIVELY on  Christ.  Your attitude to Rando does not do that.  Your ethics are to have a RIGHTOUGHS standard and you are taught to speak with CONVICTIONAL KINDNESS.  Can you honestly say as a Christian that you have followed what of your church said about conduct when dealing with Rando.  Mr Holland are you going to try to set a good example and be the bigger man and act in a “Christian” manner or are you going to continue to be an antagonist  

Going to the Jehovah-s-Witness web site I did a search for conduct and there is lots of Bible texts that come up.  Here are a few other links that show how they should conduct themselves.  I look up a few

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-message/counsel-on-faith-conduct-l[search_id]=2850be45-f29d-4443-8643-811c0d4d6770&insight[search_result_index]=53

In this next one there is a question at the start “Explain how good conduct attracts people to true worship and to Jehovah God.”  Then go down to paragraph 10 onward
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/ws20130515/zealous-for-fine-works/#?[search_id]=2850be45-f29d-4443-8643-811c0d4d6770&insight[search_result_index]=54

In this page go to paragraph numbers 15-17
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20141015/keep-mind-fixed-on-things-[search_id]=2850be45-f29d-4443-8643-811c0d4d6770&insight[search_result_index]=88

Both you and the Witnesses are supposed to uphold a “Christian” conduct. What form of Christianity are we to follow from the way you two act.  I am going  to make a comment about Randos last response where he failed to answer my question but wrote to himself.    I really do not think that Rando would post anything else  if I wrote to him one more time.  I have written to Rando about him not being obedient to his leaders. You may have read the post at  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/1/jehovah-witnesses-fight.  Egotistical Rando changed the subject line of that post form Why arent you obedient to your leaders or words similar to that to jehovah-witnesses-fighting I wrote him again and his response was to call me by different names So I wrote another.  Before he responded to my last question  he writes to himself and he quotes from it in the last post I see that he has done  it is at   http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/1/allan-brenton-hepburn.h     in his last answer to my series of questions he called me  apostate hepburn.  Is this man sick or what

A message for Rando
Why do you slander people who disagree with you.   Mr Holland has spoken good things about a number of your fellow Jehovah-s-Witnesses  are you going to accuse all of  of them  of siding with Mr Holland or of being apostates. Rando your paranoia is showing. You accuse Mr Holland of being more that one person now you accuse me of being other people. Whats up with you.  First you say I am  Derrick  then Luis and Legion and in your last reply you call me Brenton Hepburn and make all sorts of  accusations against him.   I know it must have been  my question about you not obeying your leaders strike a raw nerve. It seems you are afraid to defend yourself . You hit back by not answering my questions and making me out to be someone else.  Is this what Jehovah-s-Witness are taught to do.  Do you treat everyone who does not agree with the mighty Rando as an apostate. How can people who come here take you seriously.

Allan

Answer
Hello Allan, how are you?  Thank you for writing with your comments and observations about the forum.  I agree with you, that this forum has more "debate" and back-and-forth "discussions", than probably any other on Allexperts.  I believe there are some reasons for that, namely, the insecurities of the ones who keep the debate going.

Allan, you raised a number of issues here, and I will do my best to address them in a fair and honest manner.  If I leave out anything, please do not hesitate to let me know.

You wrote an address to both Rando, and myself, and pointed out the areas where you believe improvement is needed.  You asked some questions of me, which I will now attempt to answer.

YOU:  "I want to make it clear to you and others that I am not attached to any religion. I also want to make it clear that I am not taking sides with anyone as Rando seems to think."

Sir, I have dealt with Rando for over 7 years on this forum, and his actions have always been the same.  If you write ANYTHING in disagreement with him, you will be accused of being either me, or someone else who points out the errors in their conduct.  That is nothing new.  You are not the first, and you will not be the last.

As for Luis, I am amused that he accused you of being him.  Luis was a former expert here several years back.  Luis caught Rando in lie, after lie, after lie.  It has had an obvious impact upon Rando's mental state, as he STILL thinks Luis is writing him, although Luis has not participated in this forum in several years.  Rando still sees Luis behind every bush, and this is due to the way that Luis was able to not only catch Rando in lies, but also to dismantle his warped logic and false arguments.

So, that is the reason for that.  I am sorry that you can't just be accepted as Allan, and have your concerns answered, rather than being accused of being everyone else.  

And if the location from where your question shows as originating, is correct, then Rando KNOWS that you are not Mr. Hepburn, because you're not even from the same country.  So, his accusation of you being Mr. Hepburn, is only one more example of his extreme dishonesty.

YOU:  "You are only the third person I have written to and  the last.  I want to tell you that I disagree with the way that you harass Rando all the time.  It is not  “Christian”. If you disagree with a religion speak against the religion not the people that represent it."

With all due respect to your opinon, Allan, I happen to AGREE that it is wrong to "harass" people, and that we should stick to the issue of the beliefs of the religion.  However, I do not "harass" Rando.  I address Rando, when he needs addressing, which unfortunately, is quite often.  That comment makes me wonder what forum you have been reading all these years.  If its this one, then I think you know that Rando is doing the "harassing"....Just as he harasses me, you, Jay, Richard, and now....Mr. Hepburn.  Have you noticed that Mr. Hepburn has said NOTHING in weeks, yet Rando is still harassing him?

Rando needs to be addressed, Sir.  I think you will be very hard-pressed to find in any of my writings, where I write anything for the purpose of "harassing" them.  You said it youself....There are JWs here that I speak highly of.  That is because their conduct is exemplary....nothing else.  That does not mean that we have some "secret friendship" or, as Rando put it, an "affair".  It simply means I respect the manner in which they answer questions about their beliefs, even if I disagree with said beliefs.

Do you think Rando answers questions about his beliefs in a respectable manner?  If not, then why should he be respected?  He lies, he slanders, he misrepresents, he falsely accuses, and he invents quotes from people out of thin air. Furthermore, he personally attacks everyone who disagrees with him. What is "respectable" about that?  

Now, if you're referring to my latest posts about his hypocrisy in dealing with the GB, then I must say that those posts were needed.  I do not regret writing them at all.  

Rando is publicly implying that a fellow Witness (Mr. Hepburn) is "apostate", merely because that Witness made one comment about the GB having too much power, while the entire rest of of Mr. Hepburn's writing was DEFENDING the beliefs of JWs.  The entire letter was written to defend the WT and its teaching, and that part is ignored....But he's "apostate" because of one sentence about the GB?  Okay, if that's the standard, then I believe its only right to point out that Rando himself has been disagreeing with the GB for years now.  Why should Rando get to sit in judgment on a GOOD Witness, when Rando himself is doing the very thing on a much more frequent level, and Rando represents everything that is wrong with the JW religion?

Allan, I want to treat your point fairly here.  I also need to point out some things from Scripture, which illustrate that Christianity is not just about smiling and giving someone a flower all the time.  There are times when issues need to be addressed.  This is Scriptural....

Proverbs 26:4-  "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

Yes, there are times when a fool is running his mouth, that you should just ignore him and let him make a fool of himself.  I have taken this course with Rando many times, because if I addressed him every time he was making a fool of himself, then I would always be typing, non-stop.

However, the very next verse shows that there ARE instances where a fool should be answered, as well.

Proverbs 26:5-  "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."

Rando tends to think he is rather "wise", and he isn't.  For years, this person has lied about me personally as well as many others, distorted the beliefs of Christians for his own convenience, and attacked anyone who dared to disagree with him.  He has posted false charges about me being a former JW, claiming he "found out" this was the case.  He "found out" no such thing, because it was a lie.  I have never been a JW.  He publicly claimed I am a "wife beater", and he has slandered my family, including my children, on numerous occasions.  Furthermore, he lies about the doctrines I believe, and regularly attributes beliefs to me that I do not hold, and attributes quotes to me that I did not say.

Exactly why should he not be answered for his deceit?  In a public forum, it is necessary to set thing straight, when a person posts falsehoods about you personally in order to discredit you, or distorts your beliefs in order to attack them.  There are many readers of this forum, and they need to have the true facts of the matter, and not be misled by the likes of people like him.

Now, I agree that nobody should "harass" another person.  Would you call what Rando is doing to Mr. Hepburn right now, "harassment"?  And do you know WHY its happening?  Because Mr. Hepburn answered a question a short time back, and honestly pointed out that Rando is an instigator in this forum, and that it would be a more peaceful place if he wasn't here.  And Mr. Hepburn was right, by the way.

Its pretty telling to me, that even a fellow JW of Rando's, knew who the real source of the trouble was.  So, I don't really think you can fairly say that I "harass" Rando.

Now, that being said...I DO expose Rando.  But Allan, you will notice a difference in my writings, with theirs.  BOTH sides address the other one, no doubt about that.  But when I post something about Rando, I ALWAYS document it with facts.  This will include either a direct quote, a link to the quote, or both.

When they make claims against me, you will almost never see that.  Instead, like you saw with Eddie G, you will only find an EXCUSE why no quote was given.  Something like "Well, I just don't have time to find it" .  Actually, they wouldn't find it if they did look, because it isn't there.  Fact is, they made it up, and have no quote.

Now, if a person is lying, then its not harassing to point out that they are lying.  Its not even "harassing" to call them a liar, if their pattern of conduct warrants it.  Just have to be sure that you can document where the lie was told, which I do.

If a person is slandering, or if you will, "harassing" another individual, then it is not "harassing" to address that, as well.

It IS unfortunate that it HAS to be done, I'll agree with you.  In a forum where everyone claims to be a Christian and follow the Bible, there should NEVER be a need to address a falsehood, because no falsehoods should ever be told.  And if a person tells a falsehood but its an honest mistake, then they should be willing to IMMEDIATELY correct it.  

If the 3 dishonest JWs on here made that their practice, you would never see the spectacle that exists here.  But they have chosen by their own course of action, to be dishonest, and unfortunately, that dishonesty has to be addressed on occasion.

Even the Scripture upholds this....

Titus 1:10-13-  "For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

and verse 16...."They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."

Notice Paul didn't say to just leave them alone in every case.  No, he said their mouths must be stopped.  In his day, this problem was with the Jews.  They were attempting to deceive, teaching falsehoods for personal gain, and although professing to know God, they deny Him by their works.  They are abominable, DISOBEDIENT (I believe you yourself point out Rando's disobedience to his own religion?), and reprobate unto good works.

And another parallel here....In Paul's day, even some of the people associated with the deceivers, admitted that they were "liars".  Even honest and decent JWs here, know that these other 3 poor examples of JWs, are not honest, and that they lie.

Now, while I cannot stop Rando from lying, or Eddie and Ms. T from going along with it, I CAN address it and show it to be a lie.  

Jude 3-4-  "it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ."

I think it is hard to "contend", if nothing is said.  The fact is, the Bible told us there would be those who twist and distort the truth of God, and we are to contend for it.

This is an interesting passage, as well....

Revelation 2:2-  "I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:"

This was written to the Church in Ephesus.  And there were those in that church, pretending to be what they are not.  There are people here, falsely claiming to be JWs.  Or at the very least, they are NOT obeying or practicing what their religion teaches.  They blatantly disobey it, post things contrary to what it teaches, yet attack others who voice even a slight disagreement with it.

The Bible calls them "liars".  Some may say that's not very nice, but its the Scripture, nonetheless.

Allan, let me be clear.  I fully AGREE with you, that there should NEVER be a post designed to attack a person's character, or "harass" them.  And I believe if you're honest, you cannot deny that my posts do deal with the issues.  Yes, I'll call him a "liar".  But not because I just want to slander him, because I don't.  I call him a "liar", because he lies.  No other reason.

Here's the difference.  When he posts about me, he prints falsehood, and does not provide any real quotes from me.  When I post about him, I post his words exactly as written, and am truthful in my references.  His lies simply need to be addressed and exposed for the evil that they are.

YOU:  "Mr Holland you are going against the spirit of this forum of answering questions about Jehovah-s-Witnesses by attacking people.  Rando never answered that. Will you."

Of course I will answer it, and I believe I did in the comments above.  It WOULD be against the "spirit of this forum", if I were launching personal attacks against people, rather than addressing their falsehoods.  But I do not believe you will be able to give an actual example of this taking place. I simply do not decide one day that, "Hey, I think I'll just attack Rando, or Eddie, today" .  If they post something that is false, I have no problem addressing it, and showing it to be false.  Nor do I have a problem with saying they are lying, when they are, and it can be easily proven that they are.

An example....Just in the past few days, I have been addressing Eddie, because he has once again, attributed statements/teachings to me that I neither believe, nor have ever said.  Now, Eddie has done this several times before, and it is a weak attempt to discredit me.  Why should I not address him, and point out that he's lying, when he obviously is?  That isn't a personal attack, Sir.  The "personal attack" is from them, and it is what I am addressing.

Again, I don't believe you can show a single example of my personally attacking anyone, when I wasn't responding to a falsehood that they have told.  If you can, then please feel free to send an example to me, and I will be happy to talk about it.

And Allan, there is something that you said yourself, that should make this plain to you....You said that I speak favorably of other JWs here.  Well, why is that?  If I really am just here to attack JWs, or I have some sort of hate/animosity towards JWs (as Rando, Eddie, and Ms. T try to claim), then why is it that I have had NO issues with these others?  In fact, it is BECAUSE I have had no issues with them, and because I speak respectfully of them, that they too have become the target of the likes of Rando.  He attacks them, his own fellow Witnesses, because they refuse to lower themselves to his despicable level of conduct.

But the question remains....Why is it that I can show respect towards other true JWs, if my intention is to "attack" them as people?  That just doesn't make sense, Allan.  It should be plain to you, that I am not attacking anyone personally, but am responding to personal attacks, and exposing what is false.  Nothing else, and nothing personal against anyone.

I am not familiar with the web site you referenced, http://erlc.com.  I did notice that this, and some of the other web sites you referenced, are Southern Baptist web sites.  As I have told Rando (who also claims I am a Southern Baptist), I am not a Southern Baptist.  I simply want to clarify that.  However, I would agree with the statements found in the web sites, that a person representing Christianity and Jesus Christ, should act "Christian".  No argument there.  

That is one of the reasons I always endeavor to be TRUTHFUL in anything I say.  If I am going to presume to quote them, then I don't just make something up, as they do. I will actually give the quote, and show where it was made.  I will then make sure and get the true meaning of the quote, and not distort it for my own purposes.  That is the complete opposite of what they do.  I do not slander their families, nor do I ever use DISHONESTY of any type, in order to discredit them.  I would not be a true Christian if I did.  

But you are mistaken, if you think being a Christian means that we never address anything that is false.  In fact, we are SUPPOSED to do that, as shown in the passages above.  We should do it in a way that is in harmony with Scriptures, and we should make sure we are being truthful.  These 3 JWs constantly and regularly post what is false, and I have no problem with exposing it for what it is.  If Rando is going to come on here and talk about how wicked Mr. Hepburn is for disagreeing with the GB, when he himself has a history of doing that very thing, then I'm not going to let him get away with it.  Nothing "unchristian" about that.  He is acting unchristian when he lies, and slanders other people.  He lies without conscience, and without batting an eye.  No reason he should be able to do that.

And if you want specific examples of his bald-faced lies, then I can provide them with no problem.

I guess the part that I find odd, is that you then tell me all the dishonest things that Rando has done to YOU as of late.  So, why are you surprised that he would be dishonest in his dealings with me?  I think the way he did you, was deplorable.  It was dishonest, and certainly nothing that a TRUE witness of Jehovah God, would do.  However, it WAS typical Rando.  Nothing surprising about it, as Rando is not a true witness of Jehovah God.  He is a liar.  And what you have experienced from him as of late, is what I and others have been dealing with from him for over 7 years now.

Like this....

YOU:  "I am going  to make a comment about Randos last response where he failed to answer my question but wrote to himself. I really do not think that Rando would post anything else  if I wrote to him one more time.  I have written to Rando about him not being obedient to his leaders. You may have read the post at  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/1/jehovah-witnesses-fight.  Egotistical Rando changed the subject line of that post form Why arent you obedient to your leaders or words similar to that to jehovah-witnesses-fighting I wrote him again and his response was to call me by different names So I wrote another. Before he responded to my last question  he writes to himself and he quotes from it in the last post I see that he has done  it is at http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/1/allan-brenton-hepburn.h in his last answer to my series of questions he called me  apostate hepburn. Is this man sick or what"

Yes Sir, he certainly IS sick.  You are not the first to pick up on it.  People all over the internet who have dealt with him, are aware of his warped mental condition.  He is the poorest example of a JW, that could be in this forum.  His actions have no logic or reason behind them.  He condemns others for the very things he does.  

Like this issue of the translation of Matthew 28:19....He has the hypocritical gall to chastise Mr. Hepburn for saying the GB "wields power", yet Rando is saying the GB is wrong, and that the WT mistranslated their OWN Bible, in this verse.  Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical, Allan?  What is the "logic" behind his actions?  There is none.  There never has been.

Look, we are dealing with a man who writes himself questions constantly, but PRETENDS its actually someone writing to him.  He also writes even his own friends under aliases, or the names of OTHER questioners, in an attempt to make it look like I am the one harassing them.  Is there anything honest or Christian about him?

All of his actions are typical of someone who has severe mental issues, at best, and demonic issues, at worst.

As you said, Allan...."Why do you slander people who disagree with you. Mr Holland has spoken good things about a number of your fellow Jehovah-s-Witnesses are you going to accuse all of of them  of siding with Mr Holland or of being apostates. Rando your paranoia is showing. You accuse Mr Holland of being more that one person now you accuse me of being other people. Whats up with you. First you say I am Derrick then Luis and Legion and in your last reply you call me Brenton Hepburn and make all sorts of accusations against him. I know it must have been my question about you not obeying your leaders strike a raw nerve. It seems you are afraid to defend yourself. You hit back by not answering my questions and making me out to be someone else. Is this what Jehovah-s-Witness are taught to do. Do you treat everyone who does not agree with the mighty Rando as an apostate. How can people who come here take you seriously."

Basically, the experiences you are having with him, is the foolishness that everyone else has had to put up with from him for years.  Make no mistake, Allan....the REAL Witnesses who DO act in accordance with the way they are TAUGHT to act, do NOT want Rando here.  The ones who do (Eddie and Ms. T), are the ones on his level, who are just like him, and will stoop to the same dishonest tactics that Rando uses.  They won't even cross him when he openly disagrees with this own WT Society.  What does that tell you about them?

But make no mistake...I have many disagreements with JW teaching, but I will go on record and tell you that they are NOT taught to act like Rando does.  He is an embarrassment to the good ones who are honest.  And Mr. Hepburn was right....This board would be a much more peaceful place, with the JW side being presented with much more class, dignity, and intelligence, if that "one certain" expert would leave.  And everyone here knows who that "one certain JW", was.  That is why Mr. Hepburn is being attacked by Rando, as of late....pure spite and revenge.

Just understand....if you cross Rando, you WILL be lied about.  

Now, I want to break down your last paragraph, and comment on a few of the things you said...

YOU:  "Mr Holland has spoken good things about a number of your fellow Jehovah-s-Witnesses are you going to accuse all of of them of siding with Mr Holland or of being apostates.

Good question.  And that answer is...YES, they will become his targets, if for nothing more than my saying they act like they have some sense, and some integrity.  That's all it takes...Me saying something positive about them.

Here's the mind-set....Rando has tried his best, to paint me as an evil, vile, hater of Jehovah's true worshipers. So, when I say something POSITIVE about Witnesses who act in harmony with their teachings, it sort of messes up the picture of me that Rando needs to portray.  It shows that I'm actually quite fair-minded, and NOT a "hater" of Jehovah's Witnesses.  Rando has also told the board that I want all JWs removed from this board.  Well, that's a lie. I think the good ones SHOULD be here.  And when I recommend several of them for giving answers for that side, then that flies right in the face of the image Rando is trying to portray, as well.  

So yes, even if those Witnesses themselves have never ASKED for my endorsement (and they haven't), and even if they have never said ONE WORD against JW teaching but have defended it admirably (and they haven't, and they have), then they are STILL targets....All because I spoke positively about them.  In his mind, that is enough reason right there, to suspect them of "apostasy".

I'm telling you, Allan....Rando, Eddie, and Ms. T, are a different breed of JW than what you have ever encountered.  They are NOT true representatives of how members of that religion are taught to act.  They are the perfect example of what happens, when you mix zeal, with no brains or wisdom.

They will turn on their own people, merely because I make a comment that those Witnesses are good options for questioners who want the JW perspective.

YOU:  "Rando your paranoia is showing."

Its been showing a LONG time, my friend.

YOU:  "You accuse Mr Holland of being more that one person now you accuse me of being other people. Whats up with you. First you say I am Derrick then Luis and Legion and in your last reply you call me Brenton Hepburn and make all sorts of  accusations against him."

And this is nothing new, either.  I can show you some of his earliest posts from when he first joined this forum back in 2007, that he was doing this same thing....accusing me of being all sorts of people that I am not.  He has done this consistently since he came here. And again...its because he does that himself, so he assumes everyone else is as dishonest as he is.  Or, he's trying to get attention off of the fact that he himself is doing it.

But look at how contradictory his accusations are, Allan...because he's desperately grasping for anything to discredit Mr. Hepburn, me, you, or anyone else who disagrees with him.  

I mean, look at what he accused you of.  He accuses you of being me, and he accuses you of being Mr. Hepburn, as well.  Well, then that would make ME, Mr. Hepburn, would it not?  If you're me, and you're also Mr. Hepburn, that is.  Yet, he says that Mr. Hepburn has been influenced by me, and has a "secret friendship" with me....but then turns around and implies that I am Mr. Hepburn.  He honestly can't even get his lies straight, and can't even remember the last lie he told.  That is why you keep seeing nonsense like this from him.

Furthermore, the location of questions, appears to us when we open the link to answer questions.  Your question did not even originate here in the USA, nor in Mr. Hepburn's country, either.  Now, I have heard there are ways to give a false location, and I honestly don't know how to do it.  But Rando sees these locations, and he KNOWS that you are not me, and he knows you are not Brenton Hepburn.

So, why is the title "liar", not appropriate for him?  Is that a personal attack, or just a statement of the facts?

YOU:  "I know it must have been my question about you not obeying your leaders strike a raw nerve."

You hit that one on the head.  Of course that's what it is....Rando is here to pass judgment on everyone else, not to be addressed for his OWN hypocrisy.  

You called him out on his hypocrisy, and so did I.  When I saw him pretending to be sad about Mr. Hepburn's comment (a very mild comment, I might add) about the GB, and his attacks and innuendos against Mr. Hepburn, and I KNEW of Rando's own disagreements with the GB, I wasn't about to just let that go.

You see, Allan, his friends Eddie and Ms. T, are reading the same posts from Rando that I am.  They have seen him attack his own Organization's rendering of the verse in Matthew 28:19.  The difference between them and me, is that they are afraid of him...I am not.  Rando is the single biggest liar that this forum has ever seen, and is the last person here who is qualified to point out other's mistakes.  

YOU:  "It seems you are afraid to defend yourself . You hit back by not answering my questions and making me out to be someone else."

Yep, its the coward's way of handling things. And Allan, yes, I called him a "coward".  Your own statement proves it. That's not a personal attack...its simply calling his actions what they are.  

You are correct...He IS afraid to defend himself, because he has NO defense.  His hypocrisy was pointed out by me, using his own quotes and statements.  What CAN he say?  His own words are right there in front of him.  There is no way out of it.  

So, instead of addressing the issues of his own words, he acts like a coward and attacks you.  But here's the thing....WHAT DIFFERENCE does it make, if YOU WERE all those other people?  I know you're not, mind you, but what if you were?  What does that have to do with the fact that Rando DID MAKE those statements, and is hypocritically attacking a fellow Witness for the very things he himself has a history of doing?

Nothing at all.  Its Rando's attempt at a diversion.  What does accusing you or me of being 50 other people, have to do with the issue at hand?  

YOU;  "Do you treat everyone who does not agree with the mighty Rando as an apostate."

Yes, he certainly does.

YOU:  "How can people who come here take you seriously."

They don't.  Make no mistake....Most of the "encouraging" words to Rando, come from 2 sources....

1.  Him writing to himself

2.  His friends, who are just as dishonest as he is.

No questioners who happen by this forum and read his answers, think..."Wow, this guy is brilliant".  Most figure out really quick, that there is something severely wrong with him.

Allan, I will say this to you.  If you have any doubt as to who the "antagonist" is here, then just consider this....

You wrote me with some agreements, and some disagreements.  I have not disrespected you.  I have addressed your comments with as much honesty as I can, and have respected your right to your statements, even where I believe you are mistaken.  I have not accused you of being anyone else, either.

In other words, I have tried to answer the questions you have asked.  Now, send these same questions to Rando, and see how far you get.  See if you get straight answers, or more of the nonsense that you have been getting.  See if you get anything that is HONEST, or COHERENT, or SENSIBLE.  See if you get berated, or falsely accused of something that only his sick mind could come up with.

Go ahead, and let me know how it goes.

Allan, I saved this question for last...."What form of Christianity are we to follow from the way you two act."

Allan, follow the Bible, and the example of Jesus Christ.  Jesus often dealt harshly with people who were religious hypocrites, and he called them what they were.  He also dealt with sinners, with great love and compassion.  As humans, we can all make mistakes.  Have I ever said something in my dealings with Rando, that probably should have been left unsaid?  Yes, probably.  But I can say this...I have never, in over 14 years here, ever willfully told an untruth or falsely represented anyone.  I think if you look at my ratings, you will find that most people find my answers not only very helpful, but also very polite and compassionate....excluding the Witnesses who write me "set up" questions, for the specific purpose of low-rating me. In fact, several people have commented about my answers, that they were far more compassionate than anything they received from a Witness.  That is not to say that I haven't made mistakes.  When your family is being slandered, its hard to not get in the flesh sometimes.

But as to what "form of Christianity" to follow....Follow the Bible.  The fact is, Allan, all people are born into sin.  That includes you, me, Rando, and every other human being.  Our sin has separated us from fellowship with God, and it required a Mediator to be a "go between", to reconcile us back to the Father.  Jesus Christ did that for us, when He became man, went to a cross, and shed His blood for our sins.  And then, everything He ever claimed, was validated 3 days later, when He rose from the dead.  His sacrifice on the cross, was validated by His resurrection.  That is the only hope we have to be saved, Allan....faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, as the payment for our sin debt.  Only be accepting this, and allowing Him to be Lord of our lives, do we have the promise of eternal life.

Not everyone who claims the title of "Christian", really is.  If everyone in this forum were Christians, you would not see the lies and slander that you see.  But Jesus is perfect, and will never fail you.  It is my prayer that you will come to Him, and know what it means to have a personal relationship with Him.  Life is uncertain, and we are not promised tomorrow.  

Allan, if I can help you in any way, or can address any more of your concerns, please let me know.

Have a great evening, and take care.

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland