Jehovah`s Witness/the real hope

Just a spiritual thought for today

Hello and thanks for writing!

Thanks for that spiritual thought for the day!  What a coincidence, I just replied about this very subject!  

If all the righteous or all the ones who believe in Jesus go to heaven right when they die, and we know that the false teaching is that they go immediately....and we also know that Lazarus believed in Jesus, he was his friend.  So according to that teaching Lazarus had to go straight to heaven when he died.  So after being in a heavenly paradise for 4 days according to that teaching, here comes Jesus and pulls him back down to the earth, makes him imperfect again so he can continue to get sick, grow old and die, even though Jesus knows that he himself is going back to heaven very shortly.  

Why didn't Jesus just tell them that Lazarus was in heaven and he'd meet up with him once he got there himself which would be very soon.  And when Lazarus was resurrected why didn't he say he saw God and others and ask why wasn't he left in heaven to enjoy his heavenly reward for all those who are righteous and believe in Jesus?  According to that belief he surely had to have some stories to tell after being in heaven for 4 days!!  The Bible says that a large crowd came to see not only Jesus but Lazarus who had been resurrected, (John 12:9) this would have been a perfect time for this. Yet we see none of it.

Think about it.....what really was the reason Jesus resurrected Lazarus?  To be mean, to show off?   Was Jesus lying therefore when he said no man had ascended to heaven before he did? (John 3:13)   

People need to pray for spiritual guidance to open their eyes from the one blinding them, Satan the Devil (2 Cor. 4:4)  

We see this:  "Jesus said to her: “Your brother will rise.”  (John 11:23).  And Martha replied confidently of what Jesus had taught her, if the teaching was that of going to heaven for all the righteous, she would have said that right away, but she repeated what Jesus had taught them, which was, “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” (John 11:24)

Again, when Jesus said "your brother will rise" this would have been the most perfect time for Jesus to say, Martha, your brother is in heaven now.  And when Martha spoke of a resurrection on the last day, Jesus being her teacher would have corrected her and said, no Martha, he is in heaven right now.  Yet nothing of the sort was said because that false belief was not taught by Jesus.

Take Care

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)