Jehovah`s Witness/What The Religious Movements Say

Question
Do you know that God's ways are not your ways and His thoughts are not your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9

Any religious movement will tell why they believe in what they believe but if it is not based upon The Word Of God then it is not profitable.
You say words which you say God has said but He never said them.
When the Word of God says That Jesus Is God then I must believe it rather then believe in something based on theory. I looked up the Hebrew and Greek words of each scripture sent to you. Based on that Jesus is God. Is It Logiacal? Not in the human understanding but the spiritual understanding yes it does. There is a man here who tried to change the hebrew and Greek words but I caught him and told him off. You can not change the ancient words to agree with your doctrines but your doctrines have to agree with those ancient words.

Answer
Hello Timothy,

Yes, I do know that God's ways is not our ways and His thoughts not our thoughts, we are imperfect and a lower life form.  His ways are higher than ours and His thoughts higher than ours.  But does that make His thoughts illogical to us because He is Almighty God.  Having higher thoughts and ways does not equal illogical.  You yourself admit that your own belief is not logical in the human understanding.

But did you know that God reveals his thoughts to us humans?  And he gives understanding and wisdom to his human servants?

Amos 3:7 "For the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will not do a thing Unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets"

Prov. 2:5,6 "Then you will understand the fear of Jehovah, And you will find the knowledge of God. 6 For Jehovah himself gives wisdom; From his mouth come knowledge and discernment."

So according to your beliefs the Bible is lying when it says "you will find the knowledge of God" because according to your beliefs God's knowledge is illogical to humans and they will never understand it.  Your beliefs are contrary to the Bible!

God had the Bible penned by imperfect men for a reason.  So that we as humans can relate to what is being said...“All the things that were written aforetime were written for our instruction.”  (Romans 15:4) we were created with the ability to reason and have logic...we were created in God's image. (Gen 1:26)

So if we were created in God's image and we have the ability to reason and use logic, then that lets you know that God is reasonable and logical.  No where in the Bible does it say that spiritual understanding is illogical to humans.  Of course we will never know all the things that God knows, but I'm pretty sure God knows how to make his will known to us humans so we can fully understand it. The Bible says so!   2 Tim 3:16,17 brings out "All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work."

You say that spiritual understanding is illogical, but the Bible says the very opposite!  So you'd rather listen to what you think or what some men brainwashed into your head rather than what the Bible says?  Yet you contradict yourself and claim if what is believed is not based upon The Word Of God then it is not profitable.  Seriously, take your own advice...  

What is not reasonable or what is illogical comes from Demons, and not the wisdom from above just as James wrote in the Bible.

James 3:13-15 "Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him by his fine conduct demonstrate works performed with a mildness that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter jealousy and contentiousness in your hearts, do not be bragging and lying against the truth. 15 This is not the wisdom that comes down from above; it is earthly, animalistic, demonic."  

James 3:17 "But the wisdom from above is first of all pure, then peaceable, reasonable, ready to obey, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial, not hypocritical."

These scriptures shatters your theory that spiritual understanding is illogical...wisdom that's from above is spiritual wisdom it's from God and the Bible clearly says it's reasonable, which is the opposite of illogical.  And the wisdom that is NOT from above is earthly, animalistic and demonic.  

The Bible says humans were created in God's image, not like unreasoning animals who act on instinct.  Thus the ones who reject the wisdom from above which is logical and reasonable are referred to as unreasoning animals, demonic.  Our life as humans, is far superior to that of “unreasoning animals,”   You say that God's wisdom is lower than even humans by saying spiritual understanding is illogical.

2 Peter 2:12 "But these men, like unreasoning animals that act on instinct and are born to be caught and destroyed, speak abusively about things of which they are ignorant. They will suffer destruction brought on by their own destructive course, "

Jude 10 "But these men are speaking abusively about all the things they really do not understand. And in all the things that they do understand by instinct like unreasoning animals, they go on corrupting themselves."

Jude 17-21  "As for you, beloved ones, call to mind the sayings that have been previously spoken by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, 18 how they used to say to you: “In the last time there will be ridiculers, following their own desires for ungodly things.” 19 These are the ones who cause divisions, animalistic men, not having spirituality.  20 But you, beloved ones, build yourselves up on your most holy faith, and pray with holy spirit, 21 in order to keep yourselves in God’s love, while you await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ with everlasting life in view. "

Romans 12:1,2 "Therefore, I appeal to you by the compassions of God, brothers, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, a sacred service with your power of reason. 2 And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

2 Timothy 1:7 "For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but one of power and of love and of soundness of mind"

It's proven that "You say words which you say God has said but He never said them."  In fact your very beliefs go contrary to everything in the Bible!

Nothing in the Bible is based on theory....so to deny the scriptures is to deny God!  

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T