Jehovah`s Witness/Romans 10: 9-13

Question
Do you and your Jehovah Witness Brothers and sisters believe in confessing with your mouth and believe that God has raised Jesus from the dead? Confession is made unto salvation

Answer
      Absolutely , We preach Or Teach that Jehovah Sent his Son to be a ransom sacrifice that would clear the way for man kind to regain what Adam lost when he rebelled against Jehovah .
Adam was Perfect and could have Lived forever right there in the garden of Eden .He was instructed to " become many " and fill the Earth.If he had not messed up, The Earth would now be a paradise , People could live forever as it was meant to be.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears