Jehovah`s Witness/The Simple Questions That Rando Refuses To Answer....

I have just written Rando, making a 3rd attempt to get him to explain his own statements, which are in direct contrast with the teachings of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.  

So far, Rando is not up to the challenge, it appears.

But I believe the challenge is only fair, as Rando is the one who feels perfectly free to attack anyone else who dares disagree with the GB, even in ONE area, and this seems to be enough for him to label them as "apostate".  But Rando thinks its perfectly fine if HE disagrees with the GB.

So, I have asked him the following questions in 2 correspondences, and am yet to get a straight answer, even though Rando is being asked about his OWN statements.

Your question was

QUESTION: Wow, Rando. That was pretty low down and UNChristian of you. Why did you attack Mr. Hepburn and make false accusations against him, because of what I wrote, exposing you as a hypocrite? Is that how followers of Christ act?

You should have addressed what I wrote...not attacked someone else because of it.

Why are you jealous of Mr. Hepburn? Is it because YOU are the only one entitled to disagree with the GB? Or, is it because you are widely known as the guy who is unstable, while Mr. Hepburn is generally respected for his conduct? Or, is it just that you have to get revenge on him, for telling the truth about you, although he was tactful enough to not call your name? Which is more than you did for him, by the way...

At any rate, I would like to ask you to address the disagreements which YOU have had, and still have, with the Governing Body. And explain why that is okay for you, but not for Mr. Hepburn....

I will be looking for your rejection, er, I mean...Your reply."

Here is the "reply" I got....

ANSWER: I'm here to answer questions about Jehovah's Witnesses.

So, I sent a follow up, as Rando wants to only "answer questions about Jehovah's Witnesses.  Odd....What I have seen, is Rando wanting to slander fellow JWs, and anyone else who dares cross him.  But I re-worded my questions, to make them relevant to JW teaching, in the outside chance that Rando would then answer them.  Of course, I knew he wouldn't.

I sent this Follow-Up, in response to his claim that "I'm here to answer questions about Jehovah's Witnesses ....

QUESTION: Actually, it would seem you're here to promote your own ideas and agendas.

But okay, I'll rephrase the questions, to make them more directly JW related....

1. Does the Watchtower teach that it is okay to lie about and slander a fellow Witness, for something he did not write, and had nothing to do with? And if so, could you please provide the reference from your publications? If not, then is it fair to say that your actions are inconsistent with the teachings of your own religion?

2. Does the Watchtower teaching harmonize with your beliefs on the following points...

That the 3 angels appearing to Abraham were Michael, Gabriel, and Abaddon?

That one can go to heaven, without being part of the 144,000?

That the correct translation of Matthew 28:19, is "in my name?", or is this merely your idea that is contrary to Watchtower teaching?

And here is the 2nd "response" from Rando....

You are very welcome.

Expert: Brother Rando

It would appear that Rando is just not up to making a clear statement about his own comments.  The statements are obviously in clear contrast to what the GB teaches, but yet Rando can condemn others for not being 100% sold on the GB?

Now Rando, once again, I am challenging you to publicly explain yourself.  Readers are noticing the hypocrisy here, in your words of condemnation towards other Witnesses, while doing yourself the very thing you condemn them for.  And your disagreements with the GB, have been going on for years.  

Why do you claim in your profile, the following?....

"“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave"

Now, you are the one who likes to claim what other's profiles SHOULD say, "if they're honest".  Well, are you honest?

If you fully support and cooperate with the Faithful and Discreet Slave and its Governing Body, then why do you have so many statements in this forum, that are in direct contrast with them?  At least Mr. Hepburn's ONE innocent statement, was not made here.  In fact, some discord sower had to go hunting for it on the internet, just to find it.  But yours are right here, plain for anyone to see.

Now Rando, I have not lied about what you said.  I did not do as you do, and make up words that you really didn't type, or attribute quotes to you that you really didn't make.  That is your game, not mine.  I have shown from your own words, where you believe and teach things contrary to the GB.  And while you may have your other 2 friends here under a spell where they are blinded to it, you do not have the rest of us blinded.  We can read.

I believe there is no way you can harmonize your statements in this link....

with the teachings of the GB that you claim allegiance to.  

But I have been fair and given you the opportunity to do so...several times now.  So far, you haven't been up to it.  But I think these issues deserve an answer.  All eyes are on you, Rando.  People will see if you can give an answer for your conduct as of late, or not.  Or, will you just launch more personal attacks, in an attempt to divert attention?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.