Jehovah`s Witness/Stay strong in the faith

Question
I just wanted to say how blessed I am to watch you continue to stand strong for Jesus.  I know that some on this forum seem to have lost their way and are consumed with tearing you down.  Stay strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  I am praying that the Lord will continue to give you discernment and strength.  I also pray that you stay close to your church where you can have others support you.

Matt 5:11, James 1:2-4
Jeff

Answer
Good morning, Brother Jeff.  And thank you so much for writing, and for your encouragement.

Yes, I guess you could say they are consumed with tearing me down...lol.  Perhaps "consumed" is a mild understatement, for the likes of what we have seen, as of late.

Its odd that it has been said that the non-JW experts here who are Christians, are "fulfilling prophecy".  The way I see it, the ones posting lies about us, are the ones falling right in line with Jesus' predictions as to what His followers should expect.

Luke 21:15-17-  "For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake."

John 15:19-20-  "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also."

And THIS one is especially fitting, which you listed, as well....

Matthew 5:11-12-  "Blessed are ye, when men shall REVILE you, and persecute you, and shall say ALL MANNER OF EVIL AGAINST YOU FALSELY, for my sake."

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

Now, if I were a JW and I knew that I was saying things about a person that I knew deep down were false, then I think I would stake a step back and read that Scripture really closely, and realize that I was fulfilling it.

I pointed out the other day, how all they can do is just keep SAYING and REPEATING that we are telling lies on their religion, but oddly, they can never SHOW a lie being told by us.  Well, since that time, we have seen several more posts of this very nature....Claiming there are lies, but not showing what they are.  

Brother, I'm at the point, where I just laugh when I see another one of those, because its obvious to everybody that is all they can do....claim it is happening, when it isn't.  They are obviously some very frustrated people right now.  And their actions prove it.

So yes, I agree that Scriptural predictions are being fulfilled in some measure, on this forum.  But they are the ones fulfilling them.  I wonder if they think non-Mormons on the Mormon forum, non-7th Day Adventists on that forum, or non-Catholics on that forum, are also a fulfillment of Bible prophecy?  I sort of doubt it.

Yeah, did you see the latest attempt at a false attack?  It was from someone named "Pamela".  This person wrote a deceitful question, which was obviously a set up.  I was suspicious, but answered it anyway.  And as I figured, the person immediately low-rated me.  What is so funny about that, is that she had to lie to do it.

She wrote me, and asked if I were a JW, and said my profile wasn't clear about it.  Well, I knew my profile certainly IS clear about it, and I checked it again, to make sure.  Sure enough...it was clear.

Then, I see where "Pamela" wrote to Ms. T and told her the following...." After writing him he didn't say he wasn't a Jehovah Witness but admitted to being a Baptist."

Now, its so nice that there are so many liars out there in on the game to discredit me.  But why print something so obviously false, when my answer to her is right here in the forum?  

She claims I didn't say that I wasn't a JW.  Really?  That a fact?  Actually, here is what I said to her....

"I have never been a baptized JW.  I try to make that point clear, so people will know that my answers will not have a JW slant to them."

Goodness, Lady...first she can't read my profile for herself and understand a simple statement that declares I have never been a JW, but then she lies about my answer.

This is the kind of people that we're dealing with here....Ones who will say or do anything, without morals or remorse.  They take Bible principles, and throw them out the window, in order to further their agenda.  The Bible says not to lie, but they do it anyway, thinking Jehovah will understand, cause its for a "good cause".  Truly deceived people.

But yes, I'm going to stand firm.  What they're hoping is, that if they tell enough lies and slander, and attack me enough, then I will get tired of it and leave. I told my wife that the other day, and she laughed and said..."They sure don't know you very well, do they?"  And she's right.  They're not going to bully me.  If you back down from evil, then evil prevails.  I don't back down from evil.  If they have some FACTS that would expose me, that they would like to post, then let them bring it.  But if they want to keep up their weak attacks and lies, then I will be here to shoot it down.

And people will see what they're doing, and it will open doors to share the TRUE Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, which can save any who will call upon Him!  Its all worth it, Brother Jeff.

BTW, are you the same "Jeff" who is a volunteer on the Critcs page, and has left many encouraging comments after my answers?  Either way, thank you so much for writing, and may God bless you and your family!

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland