Jehovah`s Witness/Just thank you

Question
Sister T,
 Have you ever heard the expression: "You are a sight for sore eyes"? Well, thats what you are. You light up this forum as no other. I as well as 100's of others look forward to your scriptural answers. Please continue to wow us with your honest and scriptural answers from the Word of God.

With Much Christian love,

JJ Rasmussen
From Indo China

Answer
Hello Jules and thank you for writing,

Revised 1/8/15.....Jules, I'm revising this because I assumed you were a fellow JW, but you actually never said you were.  After reading your questions to another expert today I see that you say you are born again.   I just wanted to make that correction and hope that you do visit the congregations that were listed and our website at jw.org and request a free home Bible study, if truth and answers is what you are seeking, truth and answers from the Bible is what you will find from Jehovah's Witnesses!

Thank you so much for your kind words, they are much appreciated and as I always say, I deserve no credit, but it is our God Jehovah who gets all the honor, glory, and praise, what a wonderful God we serve!

I'm very happy to be able to be here and help ones who truly want to learn the truth from the Bible....the joy of Jehovah is a strong hold! (Nehemiah 8:10; Romans 15:13)

Please give my love to my brothers and sisters there in Indo China....I love you all and I'm so honored that you have taken the time to write to me...may you all remain in Jehovah's love and keep strong for Satan is seeking to devour us!

With Much Christian Love,

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T