Jehovah`s Witness/Arbitrary Rules

Question
Hello bro Rando, I hope all is well. Today just got reinstated after being disfellowshiped for nearly 2yrs. I was really hoping to resume my bible studies with the brother who introduced me to the truth. I've studied with many knowledgeable brothers (elders and one CO) in the past and could not get the sense of it until I met this brother (a mature elder).  The way he taught me was straight out from the scriptures and not out of  personal opinions.  He also taught with simplicity and clarity . For this reason i thank Jehovah for providing me with this brother. Its as if Jehovah knew exactly who to pick for me to study with. I also have to add that he is like  second father to me and some one i look up to.  Anyway, after explaining this to my committee, they did not seem so thrilled about me studying with this brother in the near future again. I feel that there is some envy on behalf of the elders on my committee towards this bro that I use to study with for He is very well knowledgeable and deeply versed in scripture, in fact bro Rando this brother goes into deep depth in bible study more than any other brothers I have ever known.  For example he would show me in scripture some deep information that he had learned that had not yet  been published in the latest WT articles and still he will always conclude with the comment, "keep this one to yourself until the Governing Body publishes it on future articles or if you do tell someone about what you have learned, show them through all the  scriptures that i have showed you and make sure you tell them that this is  your speculation because what i teach you  is also my speculation." Then, two years later the Governing body would actually put the information that he had taught me to be "hush hush" about,  would be printed out in the articles.  Also, if had a question about a problem i was having at the present, he would simply answer that question using only literal scriptures to answer it for me when most brothers i would ask would usually throw there two sense and opinions in the mix with the scriptures.
Before being disfellowshiped,  I and others in the congregation have felt that some of the elders had a bad attitude towards this  brother for some time. I dont know if it was jealousy or envy, and still i can not figure it out. These elders would leave  negative comments towards this brother such as  "he doesn't  know everything" or  "where is this brother getting his information  from,"  etc. The elders in my committee stated, "we don't want you to study with this brother, however you can study with him for recreational purposes but not to finish the 'Gods Love book." They also included, "we dont want you to be a follower of this brother and now become like the Pharisees, besides have you ever seen the social media on JW, org? The info that they have on there is so informative and more deep than the brother you use to study with."  Bro Rando, I explained to the elders that I had looked forward to returning to my personal studies with this brother, so that i may rebuild my personal relationship with Jehovah again.  Bro Rando, when I was disfellowshiped, I left without faith and Im coming back again with still no faith. I need this brothers help me again and then i could go on my own again once i have regained my strength. I know most of all the brothers and elders in our circuit and still dont know any brother like this one. I feel that Jehovah gave this brother to me for a reason. He is almost going on 80 years old and i want to take advantage of this before he is gone, for death is so imminent for everyone.
If its anything, i feel that these elders are sounding like the Pharisees in Jesus days and not the other way around. I also feel they are becoming very arbitrary in their rule making.  And just to let you know, I am not a follower of this brother (which i had made very clear to them) nor am I a disciple of his lol. Its just he has a way of simplifying and making me understand deep topics.  If i end up studying  with another brother, it will not make a difference and just might as well end up studying by myself. Something is terribly wrong in my hall, starting with our elders. Its so wrong that recently one of the new elders that was assigned to the congregation to help out  was removed swiftly as he was trying to cause division with other elders in our hall.  All I want is my personal relationship with Jehovah more than anything in this world.  Please bro Rando what are your thoughts.

Answer
Congratulations on being reinstated my brother.  I wouldn't say your someone without faith.  We all go through disappointments, challenges, and growing pains.  The congregations are going through a cleansing process which in turn will give us aid in spiritual maturity.

Let's say your teacher was the Apostle Paul.  Barnabas worked with Paul, yet when they went their ways, both brothers continued their ministries.  You couldn't get Paul or Barnabas to stop preaching could you?  No way!  In the same manner, it's time for you to go on to spiritual maturity.  Would not the Apostle Paul want that for his students?  

We want to go on growing do we not?  "Therefore, now that we have moved beyond the primary doctrine about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying a foundation again" (Hebrews 6:1) Our foundation is Christ.

You want to receive flashes of lightning?  Then tie yourself into the JW Broadcasting every month.  Flashes of light are hitting the earth so much now that night is as bright as the day!  In reference to (Rev 1:16)--- WTS Quote "While the seven stars in Jesus’ right hand picture the anointed overseers in the Christian congregation, the elders in most of the approximately 100,000 congregations in the world today are of the great crowd. (Revelation 1:16; 7:9) What is their position? Since they receive their appointment by holy spirit through the anointed faithful and discreet slave class, these can be said to be under Jesus’ right hand of control, for they are also his undershepherds. (Isaiah 61:5, 6; Acts 20:28) They support the “seven stars” in that they serve where qualified anointed brothers are not available." End of WTS Quote.

Keep walking no matter what comes your way.  I'm here if you need some help brother.
Take Care and Philia to the end. (Matthew 24:13)
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando