Jehovah`s Witness/France Crises! And the U.N.

Question
Yesterday this was announced at the U.N. General Assembly by Ban ki-moon of the United Nations, because of the terroist attacks last Friday in France, for a possible solution.

“We are starting to show solidarity.”
“We have to take strong action in the name of humanity.”
https://youtu.be/0UYpB0I0l5g

Aside from this news, Bro. Mark Sanderson of The Governing Body in the JW Broadcasting this month, gave out a very urgent message to the World wide brotherhood, and to the public for those who know are inactive saying:

"It's URGENT, that you act without delay! Why? The clear warning that Jesus gave, should be clear warning, that Jesus gave, should be food for thought for everyone of Jehovah's precious sheep. At Luke 21:34,35, Jesus said,
"... pay attention to yourselves that your hearts never become weighed down with overeating and heavy drinking and anxieties of life, and SUDDENLY THAT DAY BE INSTANTLY UPON YOU  AS A SNARE. For it will come upon all those dwelling on the face of the whole earth.  Keep awake, then, all the time making supplication that you may succeed in escaping all these things that must occur and in standing before the Son of man."

Notice the call TO ACTION! The Message in these verses, is clear. The NEARNESS of the end, IS URGENT, that we pay attention to ourselves! The August 15, 2015 Watchtower offered some THOUGHT PROVOKING comments on this matter. It stated,

"HOW BAD, do you expect conditions to become BEFORE THE GREAT TRIBULATION? For example, do you expect there will be a war in every country?No food on anyone's table? An illnes in everyones household? Under those conditions, even skeptics would feel compelled to admit that Bible prophecy was undergoing fulfillment. HOWEVER, Jesus said that most people would take no note of his presence, carrying on in life's normal activities UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE. Thus the scriptures indicate, that world conditions in the last days would NOT BECOME SO EXTREME THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE FORCE TO BELIEVE THAT THE END IS NEAR."

Well THEN! The article said this,

"We should NOT ASSUME, that MUCH TIME IS NEEDED FOR THE STATE OF THIS WORLD TO DEVELOP TO THE POINT, where the Ten Horns and the Wild Beast of Rev. 17:16, turn on Babylon The Great, the World Empire of False religion. Let us bear in mind, that god will put it into their hearts to MAKE THAT MOVE! And this could happen SWIFTLY AND AT ANYTIME! The end of this entire system of things, is NOT FAR OFF!"

Brother's and sisters, do you sense THE URGENCY OF THOSE WORDS?!!!
It may be, that UNTIL NOW, YOU THOUGHT THAT SOME WORLD EVENT, WOULD MAKE IT CLEAR, THAT YOU NEED TO RETURN TO JEHOVAH. But the Bible tells us that the Great Tribulation will break out with SUCH SUDENESS, that IT WILL CATCH PEOPLE UNAWARE, leaving NO TIME TO MAKE CHANGES! Really then, if you have been inactive, and waiting FOR THE RIGHT TIME to return, THIS IS IT!!!"

End of Governing Body's qoute.

Bro. Rando, it seems that this is the 'last call' to enter the 'ARK' of our Spiritual Paradise, with what little time remains.

What do yo get out of all this????

Answer
At Luke 21:34,35, Jesus said, "... pay attention to yourselves that your hearts never become weighed down with overeating and heavy drinking and anxieties of life, and SUDDENLY THAT DAY BE INSTANTLY UPON YOU  AS A SNARE. For it will come upon all those dwelling on the face of the whole earth.  Keep awake, then, all the time making supplication that you may succeed in escaping all these things that must occur and in standing before the Son of man."

In context of this saying of Christ, his audience was his disciples.  Something to note here is listed in Revelation.  "And I saw another strong angel descending from heaven, arrayed with a cloud, and a rainbow was on his head, and his face was like the sun, and his legs were like pillars of fire,  and he had in his hand a little scroll that had been unrolled. And he set his right foot on the sea, but his left one on the earth,  and he cried out with a loud voice just as when a lion roars. And when he cried out, the voices of the seven thunders spoke." (Rev 10:1-3)

We know that this strong angel is Jesus Christ, the Word of God who has been given all authority in heaven and on earth.  But notice the following: "Now when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write, but I heard a voice out of heaven say: “Seal up the things the seven thunders spoke, and do not write them down." (Rev 10:4)

These are the things that have to do with "the end" for the scriptures state: "the sacred secret that God declared as good news to his own slaves the prophets is indeed brought to a finish." (Rev 10:7)

Our message of the Good News is about to change to a bitter message, some brothers and sisters may even become reluctant to giving it. "I took the little scroll out of the hand of the angel and ate it, and in my mouth it was sweet like honey, but when I had eaten it, my stomach was made bitter.  And they said to me: “You must prophesy again about peoples and nations and tongues and many kings.” (Rev 10:10-11)

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando