Jehovah`s Witness/Ask and ye shall receive

Question
Hello Sister t.  Here is the information  you asked for.  The  words that are not from the WT can be attributed to Richard. I look forward to my answers now.

"It is undoubtedly proper enough for us to address petitions to our Redeemer and Advocate, who loved us and gave himself for us....  Although we are nowhere instructed to make petitions to him, it evidently could not be improper so to do; for such a course is nowhere prohibited, and the disciples worshiped him."   Zion's Watch Tower 1892 May 15 p.157

"Question. The fact that our Lord received worship is claimed by some to be an evidence that while on earth he was God the Father disguised in a body of flesh and not really a man. Was he really worshiped, or is the translation faulty?  Answer. Yes, we believe our Lord Jesus while on earth was really worshiped, and properly so.  It was proper for our Lord to receive worship   in view of his having been the only begotten of the Father and his agent in the creation of all things, including man."   Zion's Watch Tower 1898 Jul 15 p.216

"In one respect many of Christendom could learn numerous important lessons from these wise Gentiles....They worshiped him in three senses of the word: (1) They fell before him, prostrated themselves, thus physically expressing their reverence.  (2) They worshiped him in their hearts and with the tongue gave expression to their rejoicing and confidence.   (3) They opened their treasure-box and presented to him three gifts appropriate to royalty: the myrrh representing submission, frankincense representing praise, gold representing obedience." Zion's Watch Tower 1906 Jan 1 p.15

" That was Russell...now for Rutherford."

"Jehovah God commands all to worship Christ Jesus   because Christ Jesus is the express image of his Father, Jehovah, and because he is the Executive Officer of Jehovah always carrying out Jehovah's purpose (Heb.:3-6)." Watchtower 1939 Nov 15 p.339

"During the Millennium, "the princes will lead the people in their worship of Jehovah  and of Christ."   Vindication Volume 3 (J. F. Rutherford, 1932) p.295

"The people of all nations who obtain salvation must come to the house of the Lord to worship there; that is to say, they must believe on and worship Jehovah God  and the Lord Jesus Christ, his chief instrument   (Philippians 2:10, 11)." Salvation (J. F. Rutherford, 1939) p.151

"That was Russell...now for Rutherford."

" And now for Knorr..."

"Now, at Christ's coming to reign as king in Jehovah's capital organization Zion, to bring in a righteous new world, Jehovah makes him infinitely higher than the godly angels or messengers and accordingly commands them to worship him. Since Jehovah God now reigns as King by means of his capital organization Zion,  then whosoever would worship Him must also worship and bow down to Jehovah's Chief One in that capital organization, namely, Christ Jesus, his Co-regent on the throne of The Theocracy."   Watchtower 1945 Oct 15 p.313

The questioner referred to the Watchtower's legal Charter.  In 1945, Knorr himself amended the Charter to say, ""The purposes of this Society are: To act as the servant of and the legal world-wide governing agency for that body of Christian persons known as Jehovah's Witnesses to preach the gospel of God's kingdom under Christ Jesus unto all nations as a witness to the name, word and supremacy of Almighty Good JEHOVAH; to print and distribute Bibles and to disseminate Bible truths in various languages by means of making and publishing literature containing information and comment explaining Bible truths and prophecy concerning establishment of Jehovah's kingdom under Christ Jesus to authorize and appoint agents, servants, employees, teachers, instructors, evangelists, missionaries and ministers to go forth to all the world publicly and from house to house to preach and teach Bible truths to persons willing to listen by leaving with such persons said literature and by conducting Bible studies thereon to improve men, women and children mentally and morally by Christian missionary work and by charitable and benevolent instruction of the people on the Bible and incidental scientific, historical and literary subjects to establish and maintain private Bible schools and classes for gratuitous instruction of men and women in the Bible, Bible literature and Bible history; to teach, train, prepare and equip men and women as ministers, missionaries, evangelists, preachers, teachers and lecturers to provide and maintain homes, places and buildings for gratuitous housing of such students, lecturers, teachers and minister; to furnish gratuitously to such students, lecturers, teachers, educators and ministers suitable meals and lodging and to prepare, support, maintain and send out to various parts of the world Christian missionaries, teachers and instructors in the Bible and Bible literature  and for public Christian worship of Almighty God and Christ Jesus;   to arrange for and hold local and world-wide assemblies for such worship to use or operate radio broadcasting stations for preaching this gospel of the kingdom; and to do any and all other lawful things that its Board of Directors shall deem expedient for the purposes stated."

It wasn't until 1954 that the Watchtower officially stated not to worship Jesus.  However it wasn't until 1999 that the Charter was changed to reflect that.  So, for 45 years, Witnessed were counselled against worshiping Jesus even though to do was stated as the express reason for the existence of the Watchtower.

They knew it was there though.  The Yearbook of 1969 p.50 leaves the words "and Christ Jesus" out altogether, cheekily replacing them with dots.  It says,  "for public Christian worship of Almighty God … ; to arrange for"  

And in 1971, they said this,  "for public Christian worship of Almighty God [through] Christ Jesus; to arrange for..."   Watchtower 1971 Dec 15 p.760

Kevin

Answer
"Kevin"

If I had not asked you to produce the proof, I would not have replied to you.  This will be the last reply you get from me.  You will have to ask another expert because your continued lies will not be tolerated.  

You specifically said you don't write private questions, and your lil buddy says the ONLY two were on 9/25/14 and 9/30/14 and out of those two, one was made public.  

Yet you both purposely leave out the private question you wrote him on 9/28/14 where you left a comment.  Obviously you think if no one knows or catches you in your lies then you can get away with lying about anything.  It's obvious you thought there was no proof.  

Yet you forgot that when you write in private and rate someone it shows up in their ratings, but it can't be clicked on because it's private!!  Scroll down to 9/28/14 and there you are writing in private, something you said you don't do, and something that your lil buddy agreed with you on, knowing good and well it was a blatant lie....you also wrote with the same misspelled subject in public before that on 9/22/14 and didn't leave a comment.  

And if you keep scrolling down everyone can see the other Private questions you've sent but can't be clicked on because their in private.  If you both will lie about something that small and simple then you'll lie about EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING as we've been seeing on a constant basis.   Very amusing...but not surprising in the least!

http://www.allexperts.com/expert.cgi?m=12&catID=1617&expID=28352

Luke 16:10 "The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much."

Now you can run to your buddies for help.... That's a shame and you call yourselves Christians...you know when people constantly accuse others of things it's because they are the ones doing it themselves!  

Moving on from that.  Too bad you had someone else feverishly working and taking up so much of their time looking up information that is no longer relevant.  That's like going out in the forest hunting for an extinct animal.  Pointless!

I'll say this once and then I'm done with it and anything further.

First off, JW's did not break off from another religion, but they came out of those false religions which taught those exact things.  Just like they use to celebrate Christmas and smoke, among others things until through extensive research and Bible study, along with prayer they realized that a few things were not correct and out of harmony with the Bible.  If ANY teaching is not in harmony with the Bible then it must be changed to align with the Bible.  Just because some Bible translators incorrectly translated some words of another language doesn't mean that teaching is from the Bible.  They had the tainted King James "Version" which not only added words, spurious texts but removed important words, especially God's name Jehovah!!

After obtaining the older manuscripts for themselves, they were able to see the correct rendering instead of going off a Trinitarian tainted Bible.   

I'm sure you do know and realize that the Bible writers were inspired of God, not any Bible translators.  Once it was discovered that it was not correct, then it was corrected.  

Plain and simple!  

Since Jesus is NOT Almighty God, and is NOT Jehovah the Father, but Jesus the Son, and Jehovah said he's a God exacting EXCLUSIVITY, then reason let's you know that worship of his Son is not giving Jehovah exclusive worship!

God said you must not have any other gods besides me He didn't say you must not have any other gods besides us!  Just like some try to prove the Trinity by the scripture at Gen. 1:26 that says, "Let us make man in our image"  If that scripture proves the Trinity then Exodus 20:3 should say US and not ME, it should say "WE" and not "I" in verse 5.  They would all need to say "US" to be consistent in an attempt to prove a Trinity.  But it doesn't, cause the Trinity is a false God dishonoring doctrine of man!

Exodus 20:3-5 "You must not have any other gods besides me.  4 “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. 5 You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them, for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation of those who hate me,"

Good bye

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T