Jehovah`s Witness/I believe you're right

Hi Bro Rando.

Hope you are well.

I believe you are right regarding the letter from Shawnasi.What I didn't understand about the whole thing is how she would write as if the letter was referring to her just based on her first name being on the board. She is not the only Shawnasi in the world, she's not even the only Shawnasi in America , far from it. Yet she writes on the baptist board as if it was definitely her being spoken about.

That makes no sense.

I like you believe it was just another one of Derrick Hollands sneaky tricks in an attempt to besmirch your name and the name of Jehovah's witnesses. He calls himself a christian. He's about as much of a christian as I am a monkey!

All the best too you.

Hello Rob and thank you for writing. I was looking at her post and several things just don't add up or make any sense, which leads me to think it is probably Derrick Holland or one of his henchmen who relentlessly persecute us.  Here's the quote:

"My name is Shawnasi Holland, and I am the wife of Derrick Holland, who is a Baptist minister and also an expert in the Jehovah's Witness category of this site. I do not usually take part in the discussions on the JW forum because I was raised Catholic and do not have a JW upbringing as my husband does.  I am writing to you in reference to a question that was written to you by someone using my name."

First) I NEVER heard of "Shawnasi Holland" until SHE(?) announced her FULL NAME on the Public Baptist forum. Didn't know she even existed. I always thought it was Derrick and still do. It's not beneath Derrick to write about his wife then claim it was a Jehovah's Witness to play the sympathy card because he is full of pride.  I don't need to engage in unsavory acts to prove my point. I NEVER SAW THIS NAME ON THE FORUM UNTIL HER ANNOUNCEMENT. WHY SAY "I am Shawnasi Holland"??

Second) Why write: "I am the wife of Derrick Holland, who is a Baptist minister and also an expert in the Jehovah's Witness category of this site."  WHY would SHE(?) announce that SHE "Shawnasi Holland" was the wife of Derrick Holland, who is a Baptist minister and also an expert in the Jehovah's Witness category of this site?? WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WAS THE WIFE OF DERRICK HOLLAND.

Third) Most troubling is HER ADMISSION. "I do not usually take part in the discussions on the JW forum because I was raised Catholic and do not have a JW upbringing as my husband does."  Not USUALLY?  Means she has at one time taken part , otherwise she would have stated, I HAVE NEVER TAKEN PART.

Fourth) SHE(?) also states: "I do not usually take part in the discussions on the JW forum"  When DH attacks and slanders us, it's called discussions ?  But when we ask him if he literally believes in the Bible Translation, he says 'Yes' and so we show the scripture, "Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit." (Acts 2:38)  He calls this a personal attack ?  How demented must an individual be to think that?

He calls himself a christian and then denies the Christian Baptism in Acts 2:38?  We all saw it.  He literally hates this scripture.  Is he foaming at the mouth and all this chaos is the result?  Derrick Hollands Pride?

So has SHE(?) participated in what she calls discussions on the JW forum?  Could this be a team like that of Ananias and Sapphira in Acts chapter 5?  How come Baptists claim to be "saved' but reject the Christian Baptism in the name of Jesus Christ?

I think we have more visitors than we first thought if SHE(?) doesn't usually get involved in JW discussions.  Derrick has many with him, does he not?  It doesn't stop there.  How do we know it's wasn't her writing about herself in the first place?

Ummmmmmmm...??  Notice how this person reveals the "truth".  "Thank you so much for your response, and for taking time to share the burden you and your husband are carrying in the name of our Lord. The state listed with the post is NC."

You and Your Husband?  The state listed with the post is NC?   Did you know that Ananias and Sapphira were "saved" and yet they lost their SALVATION?  Are they lying to God now?  Just a question because nothing adds up.

Could SHE be (Marie)?  Could (SHE) be Linda?  Could (SHE) be Philip?  I wonder how these questions would be answered in a court of LAW?  We already have the admission on being on the JW FORUM?  Is that the way Christians are to act?

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....