Jehovah`s Witness/This Is What Cult Mind Control Does To A Person

This woman truly needs prayer.  Because her religion has taught her that it is "us against everyone else who disagrees with us", she has allowed hate to consume her.  The hate is quite plain just in her response.  

I simply wrote to her regarding her public false accusations of "lying", and let her know that I had addressed it, and that I hoped she would be enough of a "Christian" to apologize once she was proven to be in error.  There was nothing harassing or confrontational in my writing, but the venom in her response, was very obvious.

I truly pity people who have this much hate in their hearts.  She needs a lot of prayer, that she can find the peace of Jesus Christ.

Expert: Sister T

Subject: Your Public Accusation

QUESTION: Well, I read your very nasty and false accusation of us "lying" about how many Private questions Kevin has sent to me.  Well, the facts will show tomorrow, that you are in error on this one.  And there will be no denying it.

As I apologized to you for my jumping to a false conclusion several months back, I will expect you to be enough of a "Christian" to do the same, when the facts show that you falsely accused Kevin and I, of lying about it.

Don't just brush it off because you think we are "opposers", anyway.  You really are off base on this one, and you left me no choice but to show it.  

Again, I hope you will show the integrity to apologize to the both of us, once you read my response tomorrow.  Because you are dead wrong on this one.

ANSWER: Please stop harrassing me Mr. Holland!  Why write to someone you consider as a scumbag.

Good Day

QUESTION: Oh, good grief.  This is not harassment, and you know it.  You publicly lied about us today, and it is being addressed.  I simply want you to do the right thing.

You need to be honest, if you're going to claim to be a Christian.  There is nothing about the actions of you people, that is deserving of the title "Christian".

I am just letting you know that you were wrong, and you should apologize when the facts show this.  You really need to pray about that hatred of yours.  People like you and your friends, are the reason the rest of us are so glad we are not under cult mind control.  Thank God He got to me, before the WT did.  I will pray for you.

Answer: Yes it is!  I've asked you to stop and you refuse!  My hatred?  You must have forgotten you are on a JW forum!

Please no need of prayers from you as we do not serve the same God!

Good day

Like I said, a person who has that much venom and hate, is one reason that we should pray for her, and why we should also THANK GOD that we are not under cult mind control such as this.  Any honest person would have said something like "Mr. Holland, I do not believe I was wrong, but if the facts show that I was, then I will apologize" .  

But instead, its "harassment" if you do what the BIBLE says, and address someone directly.  I believe it is clear that I was not attacking her, nor harassing her.  I simply was letting her know that I had to address her accusations, and that I hoped she would do the right thing, once she realized she was in error.

I think her answers reveal that she has no intention of apologizing, regardless.  Which can only lead me to believe that she doesn't care if her accusations are true, or not.

And then to reference at the end of her answer?  I'm quite certain there is nothing on that website, that would condone her actions here.  

And again, Ma'am....This is not a JW forum.  And besides, we have a JW in the "Baptist" forum, if you want to call it that.  In fact, I'm pretty certain your spiritual leaders would be embarrassed by your conduct here, as well.  Its truly sad that you actually think you're acting in a Godly manner, with your false accusations, and the hate you showed in your replies above.  I did not attack you.  I addressed you directly, asking you to do the right thing.  That's actually what we're supposed to do.

I hope you come to Jesus Christ while you still have hope.  Having that sort of hate in your heart, is not of God.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.