Jehovah`s Witness/DH's lie about King David

Question
Hello Sister, Hope my question finds you in good health. I wanted to bring another one Derrick Holland's Lies to the JW Board. This Derrick fella must be possessed or something!

He Falsely claims that the Baptist Doctrine is "Furthermore, the Baptist position is that these Old Testament servants of God, ARE in Heaven now, having been there since the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ." http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/old-testament-believers

The Bible states the opposite. After Jesus was Resurrected to Heaven, Peter at Pentecost states, "For David did not ascend to the heavens , but he himself says, ‘Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand  until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”’-Acts 2:34-35

This proves that Derrick Holland and his Baptist snake-oil salesmen are False Prophets. What do you say Sister T?

Answer
Hello and thanks for writing,

Yes, it shows without a shadow of a doubt that false teachings are not to be trusted or believed, no matter how much a person demands that they are correct, false beliefs are always shown to be just exactly what they are false.

Having no spiritual understanding and having beliefs that contradict the Bible and each other is certainly not the wisdom from above.

Once again those false beliefs are shown to be such. Hopefully honest hearted people will notice the lack of spiritual understanding and start to read the Bible instead of believing Satan's religions and doctrines of men.

Spiritual understanding comes from Jehovah.  When one is not serving Jehovah exclusively they will not have that privilege granted to them.  And thus you see first hand what happens when a lack of spiritual understanding tries to prove falsehoods.  It simply doesn't coincide with the Bible at all and contradicts other scriptures as we see from this example and the many others that are the same.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Take Care

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T