Jehovah`s Witness/A disturbing posting on the Baptist Board from Shawnasi Holland

Question
Since we have been sharing a few Bible thoughts, I thought you should know that Derrick Holland's wife is writing Baptist Experts. Here is a few things on what she posted.

"First off, I need to introduce myself.  My name is Shawnasi Holland, and I am the wife of Derrick Holland, who is a Baptist minister and also an expert in the Jehovah's Witness category of this site. I do not usually take part in the discussions on the JW forum because I was raised Catholic and do not have a JW upbringing as my husband does.  I am writing to you in reference to a question that was written to you by someone using my name."

"Derrick and I know who did this, because this person has stalked and attacked my husband for years now, and has such a hate for my husband  because of his stand in the JW section of this site.  He calls himself Brother Rando in that forum."

"My husband learned that they are the same person using two different profile names, and pointed this out to the JW forum."

"The reason that I asked you about their location, is that my husband said that when a person sends him a question in the JW forum, it often shows a state or country."

The link is http://en.allexperts.com/q/Baptists-954/2015/2/shawnasi-please-allow-respond.htm

To set things straight I want both Boards to know that I AM NOT Brother Rando. It was Derrick writing me claiming I was Rando using some intense unchristian speech. I did a goggle search and found Rando on allexperts. I then spoke with him of the derogatory content. I also found Derrick Holland's profile. I commented on my Board that I think this person was the same person bombarding me because his question were from North Carolina. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Baptists-954/2015/2/baptist-ministers-honest.htm

SAME DAY that posting posted this guy hounded me even more. Feb 17, 2015. I rejected most of his rantings prior to this date but now sent them to the Question Pool so the other Experts can see the evidence of me being hounded by him. I am a victim not the perpetrator here. His questions have his name and the state of North Carolina when opened. I know it wasn't you Brother Rando because your questions do not come from North Carolina. If I get kicked off because of this unstabe person, it would be sad because we are having a good and positive dialogue. I think that person is possessed and won't let up. He slanders me then attacks my character, then claims I was the one doing the slandering.

I have never wrote Derric Holland or even know him let alone his wife who also is attacking my character. And to claim that I am somehow did is a false accusation. I don't appreciate her tone of aggression and think it's unchristian.  The questions placed in the question pool can be opened by any Baptist Expert, click and you will see North Carolina. "Never get revenge. Never hold a grudge against any of your people. Instead, love your neighbor as you love yourself. I am the LORD."-Leviticus 19:18 GWT

Question Pool for Category Baptists

The list below shows questions that all experts in the Baptists category can answer. To answer a question, click on the subject.
Subject   From   Asked
GET OFF!!!!!'   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF!!!!!   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF!!!!   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF!!!   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF!!   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF!   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF'   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF```   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF``   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF`   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF!!!!   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF!!!   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF!!   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
GET OFF!   Derrick Holland   2/17/15
question pool?   Bill   2/17/15
You Research Into The Scriptures...   Baptist Preacher   2/16/15
Welcome and a few questions   Bill   2/14/15
God's Real name   Brradley P   2/03/15

Be safe,
JB

Answer
Mr Barns Question of Orgination
Mr Barns Question of O  
Thanks again for the heads up.  Sorry you are going through all this turmoil at the hands of one of your own brethren.  He's been on the JW Forum fielding questions meant for Jehovah Witnesses for fifteen years.  What he is doing to you is NEW but he's been persecuting and engaging in character attacks against us for fifteen years and he's not stopping. It's called "character assassination".  

I have no part in this. I never ever heard of Shawnasi. I never wrote her, never contacted her, never wrote about her, never knew a Shawnasi.  Didn't know she even existed. I always thought it was Derrick and still do. It's not beneath Derrick to write about his wife then claim it was a Jehovah's Witness to play the sympathy card because he is full of pride.  I don't need to engage in unsavory acts to prove my point.  Just a thought, he often writes himself then claims it was a Jehovah Witness Question and gives what seems a pretty good biblical answer, at first anyways.  It's not obvious to the readers, but it is to the JW Experts.  We know we don't talk that way.  We are Christians and believe in the deity of Christ.  We believe that Jesus is what the scripture literately states, "Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” (Mathew 16:16)

Derrick claims Jesus is the second person of the trinity... Okay, show us that scripture.  Eight years later we have him attacking your character for sharing biblical scripture. Why?   Man, I asked him eight years ago, could you show us the one scripture that states, "God is three separate persons"?  All he has done is persecute us.  The "personal attacks" and "character assignations" have been ongoing for fifteen years!  He can't show me one scripture about "Jesus is God" but I can show that Jesus is Lord and Savior. It's useless with him, all he can do is try to defame me.  I was reading the forum today, he never approached me about concerns about his wife or asked me if I published a rumor about his wife.  He simply accuses me and throws accusations and says I did something as if it were fact.  Derrick changes with the wind, his latest teaching  on the trinity is constantly changing.  When we were talking about the Godhead, Derrick claimed it was Jehovah.  Okay, we agree with that, so who are the "three separate persons" of the trinity?

1) First Separate Person- Jehovah
2) Second Separate Person- Jesus
3) Third Separate Person- Jehovah

That doesn't sound like a Baptist teaching!  We don't believe in the trinity because it's not a literal teaching in the Bible. When asked for a scripture, he went back to his "personal attacks".  He loses control and turns to "cursing".  Why would anyone want to be part of religion that causes others trouble?

"Return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all men. If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men.  Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “‘Vengeance is mine; I will repay,’ says Jehovah.”  But “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals on his head.”  Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good." (Romans 12:17-21) http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/good-news-from-god/who-is-god/video-gods

I never stalked Derrick Holland or his wife, he stalks us.  He's the "Baptist Minister" on a Jehovah Witness Forum causing chaos and strife.  It's obvious he thinks Jehovah's Witnesses are the true Religion otherwise he wouldn't be here!  It's my opinion that he is the person using his wife's name.  Why he would make her NAME Public is on him.  I want no part of his personal issues.

I don't see why Allexperts refuses to place Derrick Holland in the Baptist Forum.  Why this announcement? "My name is Shawnasi Holland, and I am the wife of Derrick Holland, who is a Baptist minister and also an expert in the Jehovah's Witness category of this site."

Why would she PUBLICIZE her full name? It DOESN'T MAKE SENSE Unless it really is Derrick pretending to be his wife? He cries wolf so often for fifteen years, then claims to be beaten up, when he was actually the one hitting himself all along! That's the Derrick Holland I know. Where's the PROOF?? Why slander me and tell everyone I did something with NO PROOF?? Why? He's poisoning the waters.

The reason I asked you, are all Baptist Ministers Honest?  This one seems not to be fully forthcoming.  My Forum is open to you as long as I am here or even we have a Forum.  Since Holland is on a JW Forum, maybe I should join you in the Baptist Forum as a Jehovah Witness Minister?

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS...Where did those originate from?  That's MY QUESTION. Especially on 2/17/15.  Can you do me a favor and answer one of those from Derrick yourself and send me a copy. I would be interested to learn the Location. Thank you.

Question Pool for Category Baptists

Subject From Asked
GET OFF!!!!!' Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF' Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF``` Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF`` Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF` Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF!! Derrick Holland 2/17/15
GET OFF! Derrick Holland 2/17/15  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando