Jehovah`s Witness/Excuse Me, Ms. T, But "Lil Buddy" Has Something To Say....

Question
Okay, Ms. T, you have now publicly called both myself and Kevin, “liars”.  Now, if you have a lie that you can offer as proof, then fine.  But you don’t.  I get that you’re embarrassed at the fact that your own friends here are being caught and exposed in lies, left and right.  I also get that you feel a little hypocritical for being so silent on those, as you well should.  But that doesn’t mean you’re going to publicly slander me as a “liar”, when no lie has been told.

I am starting to think that you suffer from the same reading comprehension issues that Eddie does, for you to make a statement like what appeared under your profile this morning.

Now, when I made an unjust accusation towards you several months back, I immediately apologized.  It was the Christian thing to do.  I will expect you to also issue a public apology, for falsely accusing us of “lying” about another “Private Question” that you claim you were not told about.

If you’re really the Christian you claim to be, then you will apologize, because you are in error…big time.

Answer
How Many Do You See?
How Many Do You See?  
Let's get something clear, right from the start, Ms. T.  I don't owe you any explanation as to who writes me questions, either Public, or Private.  Nor does Kevin owe you any explanation as to whether he writes me, or not.  So, you can give me nicknames like "Lil Buddy" all you want to, but you are in no position to be telling anybody else who they can write, or how they should address their question.

Quite honestly, its none of your business.  The only reason that I even told how many Private questions he sent to me, or posted them, was because he asked me to...Not because you had a right to know.  

In fact, if you will remember, Kevin wrote to me just days ago, thinking he had only sent me ONE Private question, and that by mistake.  Now, if I wanted to lie, I could have just gone along with that.  But after checking back over the records, I found TWO Private questions from him, so I told him that there were two.  Nobody was hiding anything.  If I had wanted to lie about how many Private questions he had sent me (and for what purpose?), then I could have just said "Yeah, one is all there was" , and you would never have known the difference.  But I didn't, as there were actually 2....And again, one of them was just a short "thank you", and you would have NO WAY of even knowing about it, had I not said it was there.

And when Kevin asked me to post them, I did.  And now you come on here, and have the audacity to claim we're "blatantly lying", and that there are MORE Private questions from him, to me?

Now, let's deal with your very smart aleck, and very UNCHRISTIAN false accusation here, when you don't even have the facts straight yourself.

You wrote....

“You specifically said you don't write private questions, and your lil buddy says the ONLY two were on 9/25/14 and 9/30/14 and out of those two, one was made public.”

Yet you both purposely leave out the private question you wrote him on 9/28/14 where you left a comment. Obviously you think if no one knows or catches you in your lies then you can get away with lying about anything. It's obvious you thought there was no proof.

Yet you forgot that when you write in private and rate someone it shows up in their ratings, but it can't be clicked on because it's private!! Scroll down to 9/28/14 and there you are writing in private, something you said you don't do, and something that your lil buddy agreed with you on, knowing good and well it was a blatant lie....you also wrote with the same misspelled subject in public before that on 9/22/14 and didn't leave a comment.

And if you keep scrolling down everyone can see the other Private questions you've sent but can't be clicked on because their in private. If you both will lie about something that small and simple then you'll lie about EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING as we've been seeing on a constant basis. Very amusing...but not surprising in the least!

First, thank you for calling me "Little"/"Lil".  I am not sure how 227 lbs can be considered "lil", but thank you, nonetheless.  I AM trying to become "littler".

But it was all downhill from there, unfortunately.

Now, I can FULLY understand why you might not understand how ratings work, seeing as how YOU don't allow people to rate your answers (wonder why?).  So, your knowledge of the process, is obviously minimal.

But let's just dispel with your accusatory attitude right now....

YOU:  “You specifically said you don't write private questions, and your lil buddy says the ONLY two were on 9/25/14 and 9/30/14 and out of those two, one was made public.”

That is correct, and I issue you an open challenge to show that there have been any others.  As I said, I went back in my records as far as June, 2014....And those were the only 2 he sent as "Private".  If you have evidence to the contrary, then post it, instead of talking about things you know nothing about.

Just curious about something, Ms. T.  In a correspondence you and I had, you smarted off and made some crack about me having "access to the inside of your computer".  Well, do you have access to the inside of mine?  Do you have my login information?  No, I don't believe you do.

But I'll tell you what I'm gonna do for you, since you're so sure of yourself, and bold about calling us "liars"...I'm going to post for you, a screen shot of my logged in account, of those dates in question, for your viewing enjoyment.

See attached photos.

Now, here is where your trouble begins....

YOU:  "<b>Yet you both purposely leave out the private question you wrote him on 9/28/14 where you left a comment. Obviously you think if no one knows or catches you in your lies then you can get away with lying about anything. It's obvious you thought there was no proof.

The problem is, NOBODY (Kevin or otherwise) wrote me a question on 9/28/14.  NOBODY.  The attached photo will bear this out.

Now, I have to ask myself...What would make you just assume something like that?  Because 9/28 is the date beside of the rating????  Was that your sole reason?  Again, what do you know about the process, since you are afraid to let people rate your answers?  The date beside the rating, has NOTHING to do with when the question was sent.  The questioner can rate the Expert immediately, the next day, a week later, or whenever they so choose.  

But there was NO question sent to me by anyone, on 9/28/14.  You made an assumption, with NO valid reason for making it.

So, contrary to your shrill and over-the-top accusation, nobody "purposely left out" anything.  Nobody was thinking we could get away with a lie.  Nobody could have cared less at that time, if you were looking or not.  Why would we have thought that you were?  Are you implying that, all the way back in September, we would know that you would be yapping about this now, and that we would need to pull some sort of trick to deceive you?  Are you seriously that silly?  Like we even knew this topic was going to come up...Yeah, right.

Your problem is, you just don't understand the process of rating someone.

Now, let's just state the facts, as they are...Not as they exist in your deluded mind.

Everything I am about to say here, I have already said in my latest writings to Kevin.  There is nothing new here, and you obviously just weren't paying attention.

However, I already stated that he INITIALLY sent me a question about a topic, which was Public.  However, he then followed up on the SAME topic, but it was marked "Private".  But since his follow up said he wanted to share experiences with the JW community, I thought he may have made a mistake in making it Private, so I questioned him about it.  He acknowledged that it WAS, in fact, a mistake.  At that time, I tried to make it Public, but the follow ups did not post, for whatever reason.

HOWEVER, the initial writing IS publicly visible, and the topic was titled "WHO IS BEING TORMENTED" .  The initial writing was sent to me on 9/22/14, and I answered it on 9/23/14.  Here is the link, which IS publicly viewable....

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/9/tormemted.htm

It was the FOLLOW-UP to this initially Public writing, that was sent as "Private".  The follow up was sent on 9/25/14, as has ALREADY BEEN STATED.  I replied to it on 9/27/14, and that is when I asked him if he meant to make it Private.  This is the very SAME post that I just made Public in the past few days, that you have now read.

Remember that I clearly stated that the only 2 questions I got from him that were marked "Private", were on 9/25/14, and 9/30/14?  Well, look at the attached picture, T!!  What does it show?

In fact, "T", Kevin wrote me another PUBLIC question entitled "Jehovah's Witnesses Emulating Jesus" on 9/26/14, where I AGAIN mentioned in my answer about whether he wanted the other one to be Private, or made a mistake.  Look for yourself, if you have any interest in truth being told.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/9/jehovah-witnesses-emula

So, as the screen shot CLEARLY SHOWS....The 2 questions from Kevin that were marked "Private", were from 9/25/14, and 9/30/14.  That's what I said from the start, and that is what the picture shows.

I think you should apologize to both Kevin, and myself.  Your personal feelings towards us, are irrelevant.  You accused us of lying, when the facts show that you simply don't know what you're talking about.  

You call us "liars", because you just ASSUMED that his rating me on the 28th, automatically meant that there must have been another Private question written on that same date.  But that was a foolish assumption on your part.  

Had you BOTHERED to read the TITLE of the question he was rating me on the 28th for, you would have seen that it was the SAME TITLE as what appeared PUBLICLY on the 24th, which was "WHO IS BEING TORMENTED?" !!  

I don't guess it occurred to you that it having the SAME TITLE, MIGHT JUST MEAN IT WAS A FOLLOW-UP TO THE ORIGINAL QUESTION??  Which is the VERY SAME set of follow-ups that I already spoke of being ACCIDENTALLY sent as Private, and I just posted them a few days ago!!  In fact, he also followed up again on the SAME thread, later on that night of 9/27/14.  And ALL of it was just posted under the following link.....

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/private-question.htm

Bottom line....The rating of 9/28/14 that is the basis of your accusation, is FOR THE QUESTION that was a Private follow-up, that just got posted in this forum days ago!!  You've already read it.  There was NOT another "hidden" Private question that we "purposely didn't mention", as you claim.  

You're really ridiculous, you know that?

But hey, don't take my word for it.  Can I prove it?  Yep, quite easily.  In all your high strung emotional ranting, you apparently didn't bother to even READ very carefully, all the way to the bottom of the above link. Seriously, look at the link again, Ms. T....

If you can take a few moments of your precious time to just scroll all the way down, you will actually SEE the very Rating that you are ranting about being a "purposely hidden question".  Its right there, plain as day.

Here, I'll save you the trouble, and post it for you, from the above link, posted just days ago....

QUESTION:  Derrick, please make this question public.  Thanks Kevin.

Answer:  Certainly!  Be glad to.  It should show up in the forum now.  I actually received your request to make it public, 2 times consecutively.  I will reply to this one, and reject the other as a "Duplicate".  
.
Questioner's Rating

Rating(1-10) Knowledgeability = 10 Clarity of Response = 10 Politeness = 10
Comment No Comment

You have some real nerve, calling us liars, when the very rating you are whining about, is right there at the end of the Private follow up that I JUST POSTED!!  And you have the audacity to say that we "purposely were hiding" another question?  You're out of your mind.

And I don't think you need to be advising US to "scroll down", when you didn't bother to scroll down in the recent question from Kevin, where I just posted those Private writings for everyone to see.  If you HAD "scrolled down", you would have noticed the very Rating that you are now yapping about, and which serves as the basis of your accusing us of "purposely leaving out" some other "Private" writing.

YOU:  "Yet you forgot that when you write in private and rate someone it shows up in their ratings, but it can't be clicked on because it's private!! Scroll down to 9/28/14 and there you are writing in private, something you said you don't do, and something that your lil buddy agreed with you on, knowing good and well it was a blatant lie....you also wrote with the same misspelled subject in public before that on 9/22/14 and didn't leave a comment.

Again, he didn't write on 9/28/14.  He sent his follow up on 9/25, to which I responded on 9/27, and he then sent a very short follow up again on 9/27, to ask me to make it Public.  And it was the SAME thread as the original PUBLIC question written on 9/22.  

And it has ALREADY been stated several times over the past few days, that the ORIGINAL question in the thread was Public.  And now you "discover" that 9/22 question, and you think you "struck gold"?  Lady, you're about crazy.  That is what has been stated all along...There was a Public question (9/22), and the follow up of 9/25, was Private.

Now, the only thing "blatant" here, is your unchristian and false accusation, all because you don't have a clue how the rating system works.  What he RATED me on, was what I JUST POSTED 4 days ago!

YOU:  "And if you keep scrolling down everyone can see the other Private questions you've sent but can't be clicked on because their in private."

Again, you are in no position to be talking about "scrolling down", OR someone misspelling something.  You mock Kevin for misspelling the word "tormented", yet you use "their" , when "they're" is actually the correct wording?  Seriously?  Nor do you apparently know how to use a comma, either.  Just saying....

But yeah, I want to ask you to elaborate on this comment.  You said that if we "scroll down", we can "see other Private questions" from Kevin, to me?

Lady, are you serious?  YOU'RE the one who provided the link here, but as I look at it, there are NO OTHER PRIVATE WRITINGS FROM KEVIN!  None other than what I told you about.

There are some other Private questions from other questioners...But none from Kevin, other than the very one we've been talking about.

So, is this a "BLATANT LIE" on your part, or did you just not read your own link?  Here it is, the very one you provided....

http://www.allexperts.com/expert.cgi?m=12&catID=1617&expID=28352

Tell us, Ms. T, where do you see any other ratings for Private questions from Kevin?  You made the statement, now please show us where they are.

YOU:  "If you both will lie about something that small and simple then you'll lie about EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING as we've been seeing on a constant basis. Very amusing...but not surprising in the least!

Yeah, and now that this little blunder of yours is brought to light, and since you're the expert on how liars operate, then let's see you denounce your friend's lies that have come to surface here recently.  Let's see you denounce Rando, for writing questions under both mine, and my wife's names, and for having a fake profile on the Baptist forum.  Let's see you denounce Eddie for saying he didn't write a question to himself, when nobody else could have seen the paragraph contained in the question.  I can only imagine what you would be saying, if I had pulled a stunt like that!  

So, let's see if you will denounce REAL lies, since you're the expert on such topics.

Well, the facts show that it is you who is in error on this issue.  I apologized to you when I made a blunder.  Now, if you're half the "Christian" you say you are, then you need to do the same.  

You owe both Kevin, and myself, an apology.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland