Jehovah`s Witness/Hardly Even Worth Addressing

Eddie, I really can't believe that I'm even giving that stupidity the dignity of a response.  And I assure you, it won't be a long one.  

You play your little games each and every time.  You have absolutely zero reading comprehension skills, and when it is pointed out that you have twisted what was said yet again, you always do the same thing....Follow up with post after post, and try to keep it going, even when you're obviously wrong.  I do not need you to tell me, what my intent was, nor what I was saying.  I can do that all by myself.  

Not interested in playing your games today, because I have bigger fish to fry than you.  

I will address you, VERY BRIEFLY, because your post really doesn't even deserve that.

To begin with, I think you misunderstood my "apology".  I did not, and will not, apologize for writing you, suspecting you might know about it, nor for telling you that you're a hypocrite and a dishonest individual.  You are deserving of every one of those things.  You befriend an internet stalker, a hypocrite, and a liar.  You care nothing about truth nor honesty, and as for this "Folks, sorry but I can't let this pass" , well, that is my point exactly.  You let EVERY single lie ever told by your side, "pass", and you say nothing.  

Like I're a hypocrite.  You spend way too much time trying to use your obviously poor English skills and comprehension, to tell me what I was thinking when I wrote something.  You should worry about the lies that are being told here from your so-called brethren, but you seem to always let them "pass".

So, you're well-deserving of the designation of "hypocrite", and everything else that I said.

The ONLY thing that I apologized for, was for calling you "filth" and "scum", which are actually very close to the same thing.  I should not have used those exact terms, even if your actions bear them out.  That is not something I would normally say, unless extremely angry.

That being said, I am NOT going to let you turn it into something vulgar or profane, as you attempted to do in your definitions.

Now, the MAIN definition of the word "scumbag", is as follows....

"SCUMBAG"- The definition of a scumbag is a person who is dishonest, contemptible, undesirable or sleazy"

That is the manner in which I was using it.

Thank you for informing this board of a secondary, SLANG definition of the word.  I'm sure we're all the better, for knowing that.  I know I feel better (that's sarcasm).  I learned something, as I have never heard that particular definition attached to it.  I don't use ghetto slang, and am not familiar with it.  I used the word to describe what you are....A dishonest, low down, vile person.  That second definition of yours, never crossed my mind, I assure you.  Never even heard it before.

I'm sorry that your sick mind automatically assumed the other usage.  Your mind must be in the gutter FAR more than mine is.  That use of the word, never occurred to me.

My apology was for using such a pointed term, in anger...not at all implying that you don't fit the description.  Some things are just better left unsaid, and that was one of them.  But you're not going to add another intent to it, which was not there, in your desire to make me into a vulgar-talking human being.  I realize with all the accusations of my supposed "cussing" (which still have not been published, as of yet), you needed to find something.  But you're just not going to do it.  That was not the manner in which I was using the term.  I do not think you are the 2nd definition....But I do think you're the first, and MAIN definition of the word.

In fact, it is shenanigans like this, that are the reason that you were suspected as knowing about it in the first place.  Its just the kind of person you are.  You try to lie, twist, and manipulate everything, in order to form an attack.  If you were respectable, I wouldn't even have wondered if you had a part.

You said..."I shudder just by hearing it let alone reading it."

Yeah?  Why don't lies and disrespecting women and making them out to be harlots, bother you as much?  I didn't see you "shuddering" when you read what your friend Rando was doing, trashing my spouse.  I didn't see you "shuddering" when he joined a Baptist forum, pretending to be what he's not.  I've never seen you once "shudder" at even one of the hundreds of lies he has told, nor when he constantly writes about sexual predators with some sick obsession that he obvious has with that topic.  I didn't see you "shudder" when he decided to change the Bible's text, or go on record AGAINST the teaching of your own religion.  Nope, never seen you "shudder" one time.

When did you suddenly become moral?

And furthermore, I am still waiting to see the ACCUSATION.  What you showed, was my warning, going forward, just in case you were somehow privy to the last instance.  I believe I already explained that.  Simple statement....In the future when you lie about and attack me (and we all know you will), you will refrain from mentioning my wife or my family.  And if you become privy to anyone else's intent to do it, then you should discourage them from doing so.  Whether you did it yourself or not, is immaterial.  You're buddy-buddy with the "dishonest, contemptible, undesirable or sleazy" (that better?) person who did do it, and you were completely silent, even though you know full well he's behind it.  So, its your own fault that you were a suspect.  You have shown yourself dishonest from Day 1.  So, that was a warning to you, and one you can pass on to your friends....Leave my family out of your attacks.  Period.

It was simply a warning, not an accusation.  You apparently don't know the difference, just as you don't know the difference between an offer, and a challenge.  

Again....READING COMPREHENSION OF PLAIN ENGLISH.  You really need some work.

So, I'm not going to argue with you about the difference between an accusation, and a warning.  I'm just tell and your friends leave my family out of your lies.  That's it.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.