Jehovah`s Witness/Holland has lost it (Part III)

Hello Sister,

Please permit me to post my findings to the JW Forum in studying the Abusive traits of Derrick Holland that will benefit the Board. Below are quotes from the article. "In the Abuser’s Controlling Mind"

Occasionally the abuser will pretend to be helpless or will act persecuted in order to manipulate others into helping him.

Here, the abuser thinks that if he doesn't get what he wants, he is the victim; and he uses the disguise of victim to get back at or make fools of others.

Abusers will often claim to be the victim in order to avoid being held accountable by law enforcement. He may assert she was the one who was violent. He will display what are clearly defensive wounds, such as bite marks or scratch marks, and claim she “attacked” him. Or he will declare that the physical marks on her were caused when he was trying to keep her from hurting herself.

Abusers are able to cry easier than most men when the victim role or manipulative tactics require it.

Abusive people find it exciting to watch others get angry, get into fights, or be in a state of general uproar. Often, they'll use a combination of tactics described earlier to set up a dramatic and exciting situation.

An abuser will keep the household and his family’s emotions in a state of chaos by starting arguments and constantly being in conflict with other family members.

The abusive person does not tell much about himself and his real feelings. He is not open to new information about himself, either, such as insights into how others see him.

He is secretive, close-minded, and self-righteous. He believes he is right in all situations.Yet he is inquisitive and can ask detailed, even intimate questions about others.

The abuser’s system of logic is closed. He doesn’t allow his partner to voice opinions or criticize him in any way. He lets her know, without a doubt, that his word is law.

An abuser generally believes he is better than other people and so does not have to follow the rules of society that ordinary people do.

Abusers feel it is always their partners who need counselling and that they can take care of their life without help or support from others.

The abuser uses various tactics to power trip others. For instance, he walks out of the room when the victim is talking, or out-shouts the victim, or organizes other family members or associates to “gang up” on the victim in shunning or criticizing her.

Abusers demean their victims to damage her self-esteem and make her think she is unable to face life on her own. Her self-esteem can be damaged beyond repair.

The abuser typically is very possessive. Moreover, he believes that anything he wants should be his, and he can do as he pleases with anything that is his. This attitude applies to people as well as to possessions.

Abusers are extremely possessive and believe that they should get everything they want. They also feel they can do whatever they wish with their possession and abusers see their partner or spouse as something they own.

Abusers are emotionally dependent on their victim. This causes an inner rage that encourages the abuser to lash out. Because he is so dependent, he takes control of his victim’s life. This is the way he denies his weaknesses and make himself feel powerful.

The abuser’s negative mind-set makes everybody else an idiot. The abuser also belittles, berates and puts other people down verbally, as a way of making himself look superior and to make himself feel more powerful.

When anyone says or does anything that doesn't fit his glorified self-image, the abuser takes it as an insult.

They exhibit a confusing mixture of superiority and inadequacy. They show macho confidence, except for circumstances where low self-esteem is required, i.e. they portray themselves as victims. Yet somewhere deep down they know their inadequacies. This is why they are so sensitive to criticism. Truth hurts.

I can only forward a portion of the article, but in my opinion it explains Derrick Holland and his actions to a tee.

What do you say Sister T?

Hello Danny Boy,

Yes the truth does hurt and when ones are exposed and false beliefs cannot be backup from the Bible, then all they have left is to attack.  

It's sad that hatred consumes people to this extent.  I'd also like to add addiction and obsession to the list. It's a fact that DH can't even go on vacation because he's so obsessed with what JW's are doing on this site, something is wrong.

Take Care

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)