Jehovah`s Witness/inquiry / about religion

Question
Hi there sir,am happy to have found this site, I hope that my questions about faith -in God and his teachings - will be answered.Below are the said questions.

1) If there is a conflict between the Bible and the watchtower reading material - which of the two are we going to follow or obey?

2) Is the 144,000 in Revelation referred to the Jews only or gentiles - it appears that the said group is only Jews?

3) There are many revisions of the New world translation - if I have the older version of it, is it still a correct version?

4) What is the name of God - is it Jehovah or another? ( I learned that God's name is composed only of letters )

5) Is Jehovah's witness church - the only church God will accept?

6) Do you believe that the Bible is the word of God - all of it - or contain only portion of God's word?

Thank you for taking the time in reading my message, kindly answer it any way you want - simple answer will do.,one that a layman can easily understand.

God bless!

respectfully yours,
Ram

Answer
1) If there is a conflict between the Bible and the watchtower reading material - which of the two are we going to follow or obey?  No The material covered in the Watchtower is very carefully prepared so as not to deviate from the Scriptures.Both are used together.

2) Is the 144,000 in Revelation referred to the Jews only or gentiles - it appears that the said group is only Jews? Romans 3:29 gives the answer : Or is he the God of the Jews only? Is he not also of people of the nations? Yes, a people of the nations also all humans have the opportunity to worship Jehovah in spirit and truth .  

3) There are many revisions of the New world translation - if I have the older version of it, is it still a correct version? Yes ,The meaning of the Scriptures does not change .  

4) What is the name of God - is it Jehovah or another? ( I learned that God's name is composed only of letters . Those who speak English use Jehovah . as do various languages . Some use slightly different spelling according to the language.  

5) Is Jehovah's witness church - the only church God will accept? Not Church , Kingdom Hall . Dictated to Jehovah and not a particular group of Human Denominations. Those who strive to live according to Bible Principals are the only ones Jehovah will accept.

6) Do you believe that the Bible is the word of God - all of it - or contain only portion of God's word? All of it .

My pleasure , Elbert

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears