Jehovah`s Witness/Mr Holland

Question
Stop using my name and stop associating my name with Mr Rando.

Jay Barns

Answer
Mr. Barns,

Stop using MY name in your lying posts, and claiming that I have been hounding you with questions so much that you finally started sending them to the Question Pool. The fact is, I was not even aware of your profile's existence, prior to February 14. And only then, because someone made me aware of it.

Stop pretending to be what you are not...A Baptist.

Stop acting like you are learning so much from Rando, when everyone knows its a big act, and that you are Rando.

Stop telling the board that you are sending questions from me to the "Pool" that contain vile language, when I have never written you a question containing vile language, and when you know full well that you are planting those questions in the "Pool" and fraudulently using my name to do it.  Should I write some questions under the name "Jay Barns" which are fraudulent, and send them to our "Question Pool"?  Don't worry...I'm not a liar, and don't operate that way.

Stop assuming every question you get from NC, was written by me.  A Baptist would know that NC is a very strong Baptist state.  I'm not the only one here who is Baptist, nor from NC.

Stop using my wife's name in your lies and slander.

Stop writing to the other Baptist experts, that my wife is confessing to adultery, when she is not.

Stop writing questions under my name, in an attempt to slander me.

Stop trying to create a disruption on the Baptist board, like you have been doing on this one for 7+ years now, under the name of "Brother Rando". You're nothing but a trouble-maker, and there is strife and dissension everywhere you go.

And finally....If you want us to stop associating your name with Rando, then stop denying what we all know...That you ARE Rando.

Stop thinking that you are actually fooling anyone.  Any Baptist knows by your answers, that you're not a Baptist, nor do you know Baptist doctrine.  

So....

Stop misrepresenting Baptist teaching on the Baptist board.  

Anything else you want to discuss with me, Mr. "Barns"?  

Have a nice day.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland