Jehovah`s Witness/Your Public Accusation

QUESTION: Well, I read your very nasty and false accusation of us "lying" about how many Private questions Kevin has sent to me.  Well, the facts will show tomorrow, that you are in error on this one.  And there will be no denying it.

As I apologized to you for my jumping to a false conclusion several months back, I will expect you to be enough of a "Christian" to do the same, when the facts show that you falsely accused Kevin and I, of lying about it.

Don't just brush it off because you think we are "opposers", anyway.  You really are off base on this one, and you left me no choice but to show it.  

Again, I hope you will show the integrity to apologize to the both of us, once you read my response tomorrow.  Because you are dead wrong on this one.

ANSWER: Please stop harrassing me Mr. Holland!  Why write to someone you consider as a scumbag.

Good Day

QUESTION: Oh, good grief.  This is not harassment, and you know it.  You publicly lied about us today, and it is being addressed.  I simply want you to do the right thing.

You need to be honest, if you're going to claim to be a Christian.  There is nothing about the actions of you people, that is deserving of the title "Christian".

I am just letting you know that you were wrong, and you should apologize when the facts show this.  You really need to pray about that hatred of yours.  People like you and your friends, are the reason the rest of us are so glad we are not under cult mind control.  Thank God He got to me, before the WT did.  I will pray for you.

ANSWER: Yes it is!  I've asked you to stop and you refuse!  My hatred?  You must have forgotten you are on a JW forum!

Please no need of prayers from you as we do not serve the same God!

Good day

P.S. My response to this was too short to post, so I'm making it longer so that it will show up as I've made it public from Private.  Which shows up in my log as no longer being a private question from you.  No need to respond, just adding a few lines.

You have already listed this in one of your many replies as well.  

At any rate, I'm done with it, not interested in what more you have to say....good day

Sister T

QUESTION: Okay, if I wanted to act like you and go all to pieces, I could claim harassment at your sending me a second reply to the same question. Glad I'm not like that, though.  At any rate, post it as you wish, even though I already did.  

I have nothing else to say to you, other than that you are wrong, and you owe us an apology.   But we both know it's not going to happen.  Good day, and I will pray for you.     

You're right...we don't serve the same God.  Your God allows lying, and mine doesn't.

You can't claim harassment because you wrote to me Mr. Holland, so no that is not harassment.  I have never written to you, ever!  The only way I can reply to you is because you wrote to me from the start.  I haven't lied about anything Mr. Holland.

Yes, my God isn't illogical, always angry, cruel, merciless, sadistic or a torturer who burns people in hellfire forever and ever.  I see the traits of your God in your actions, words, and deeds.

The God I serve whose name is Jehovah, is ONE Jehovah, not 3 Jehovah's, one Almighty God and is a God of love, just, mercy, and logic, my God is a happy God. The God you serve is the complete opposite of the God I serve.

Thank you for finally admitting and saying we do not serve the same God and that you have nothing else to say to me, please keep true to your word. Thank you so much!

Bye now....

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)