Jehovah`s Witness/Rando the Baptist....

Question
Somehow, I just think "John the Baptist" has a nicer ring to it.

Some very interesting information has surfaced over the week-end. It seems that the Baptist board has a new expert....Rando.  Only, he is operating under the profile name of "J Barns".  

And its very odd...Mr. Barns seems to have the same paranoia about questions from the Carolinas, that Rando has.  Has the same hate for the KJV that Rando has.  Has the same weird arguments and tendency to write questions to himself, and rate himself, that Rando has.  Loves to brag on himself, as Rando does.  

Yep, Rando seems to have many identities.  

Now granted, I can't very well have a problem with a person being in a forum for a religion that they aren't practicing, PROVIDED they present true and factual information.  But the problem is...Rando doesn't do that, either here, or there.  And its interesting....Some of the SAME false information that Rando has given us here, Mr. "J Barns" is giving out over there.

But being dishonest about what his beliefs are, and not stating in his profile that he is not a Baptist, and using various identities in different forums?  In fact, Rando, you actually imply that you ARE a Baptist.  

That's not very honest, Rando.  In fact, its the very thing you complain about over here.

Answer
Rando, could you do us a favor?  

I would like for you to re-post that thread that you like to post every few months for us all to read over and over.  The one entitled "What Would You Call A Person?" .  

You know, the one where you talk about a person being "two faced", when they volunteer themselves on a board for people of a particular religion to discuss their faith, but don't belong to that religion themselves, but instead, tell lies about it?  

You know, the one where you call a person "deceptive", for pretending to know about a religion they are no part of, or have been disfellowshipped from?

You know, the one where you call a person "hypocrite", who claims to be honest, but launches forth lies about the religion they claim to represent?

You know, the one where you talk about being a "Critic in Denial"?  

You know, the one where you say that a person who claims to know about something they are no part of, is "very dishonest and unchristian" ?

Yeah, that one.  You know the one.  

In fact, since I don't think you will want to post it right now, I'll do it for you.  I think we all will be enlightened as to the dishonest double standard you operate under.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/12/call-person-4.htm

So, how it is that you have decided to deceitfully join the Baptist forum, while implying that you are a Baptist?  Actually, the "Baptist" forum is under the "Protestantism" category.  Did you just not know that there actually IS a "Critics of Protestantism" category?  Don't you claim that a person who doesn't practice the religion, should be in the "Critics" category?  So, why aren't you?  

So, since other people are "dishonest and unchristian", even though we state clearly and up front that we are not practicing JWs, then how is it that you think its okay to join the Baptist forum, and IMPLY that you are a Baptist?

Here, I'll quote it for you.  In your Baptist profile, you state....

"The Biblical Hell is contrary to what our Baptist faith teaches."

"Our" Baptist faith?  Hmm...When did you become a Baptist, Rando?

Rando....A person of many identities.  A JW, a Baptist, a "new study" named "Joseph", a woman named "Linda", a woman named "Brenda", etc.  But most of all, a very dishonest person.  

Rando, why lie?  You're not even smart enough to be good at it.

I do believe you just got busted.  Now, let's see all the "letters of support" to start pouring in, from all your "honest" JW pals who are so good at lecturing the rest of the world on what is "immoral and dishonest". Can't wait to see how they spin this one.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland