Jehovah`s Witness/Rando/Barns

Question
Hi Derrick,
I sat back and observed the ridiculousness of Rando/Barns in both forums.  I enjoy reading your observations, such as the change of countries.  They are keen.  I, too, take note of certain anomalies that tend to characterize certain writers.  I have no doubt that Rando is Barns, despite the very lame attempt at denying it.  Please allow me to explain why.

First, as of tonight, Jay Barns has received 108 questions...in two months.  Only 11 are public.  3 of those 11 are openly from Rando, while I firmly believe all 11 are from Rando.  Here is what I know about Allexperts.  When there are 11 other experts in a category, many of which have been there a very long time, a new expert will go mostly unnoticed for quite some time.  It took me a long time to field any questions, and even now, my total is barely above what Barns has in two months.  Who, in the JW forum collects questions the quickest?  That would be Rando.  He is the only one above 3000, and he has proven that many of his are sent to himself.  Also, having 90% of his questions being either private or rejected?  He would try to blame that on the questions that you supposedly sent him (that he put in the question pool), but that is only 20 questions.  There are still 77 unaccounted for.   

Second, look at his profile.  He says he "can answer questions about the Bible of all translations and the various theologies of it's passages".  But he has never studied Revelation 20:13?  I know you pointed that out already, but that was worth mentioning again.

With his vast (and yet apparently limited) knowledge, he can tell us the "deeper things of God" and "the meanings [that] are hidden from many."  Who do you know of that always brags about his knowledge of the deeper things of God and enjoys revealing "sacred secrets"?  

Continuing in his profile, he suddenly added Rando's version of Revelation 20:13 to his belief system after a couple days because he was convinced that his knowledge of the "deeper things of God" was somehow changed in the twinkling of an eye.  We are supposed to believe that an expert on Baptists is so stupid as to 1) never have studied Revelation 20:13; 2) have no idea what a Baptist actually understands about it; and 3) changes his mind just because Rando, the "spiritually gifted" one, said it.  Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

Still in his profile is the use of the word "literally".  He literally used it twice in the first section of his profile.  Who do you know that uses that word a lot (particularly the obsession with Baptists being literal)?  This is of course why I believe Rando/Barns wrote himself a question about that very topic.  

STILL in his profile is one of the most revealing bits of evidence.  In his Experience section, he uses the words "a KJV only".  That is the nail in the coffin, although I have many more nails. Rando started using those words in 2007. He is the only one who has been using those words, except his "questioners" who ironically use the same phrase.  "A KJV only" grammatically makes no sense.  A KJV what only, or a KJV only what?  There must be another noun in that phrase to make sense.  So to say something so grammatically incorrect in his profile that only Rando says is a dead giveaway.

STILL in his profile, do you actually believe an EXPERT would use SUNDAY SCHOOL as his Education/Credentials?  That's like saying he understood Calculus by watching Sesame Street.  I can see the Count now.  "Today we are doing derivatives...Ah, Ah, Ah."  Just take a look at the other experts in that section.  Most list the myriad of seminaries they attended and degrees earned.  A few list their experiences, but SUNDAY SCHOOL???  A Baptist expert would also never say "Baptist" Sunday School.  So, what group of people do you think uses their "Sunday School" (Theocratic Ministry School) to compare to a college education?  

Now to the content of the public questions that have posted.  The subject of the last letter was to refute your claims.  The other 10 have to do with KJV only, Babylon, Trinity, Baptist complaints, Hell, and a warning of you.  Look at ANY of the other Baptist experts.  Scan through their answers.  Hardly ANY of that is EVER mentioned.  These questions originated from someone who has a focus on these things.  Who could that possibly be?  

Finally, let's discuss how he butchers the English language.  Now, we all make some mistakes, but my goodness, even in the U.K. (yeah right), they still speak English.  He found Rando on a "goggle" search?  I don't know what an "unstabe" person is.  My computer just corrected it for me, and I had to go back and mess it up again.  He "have never wrote Derric Holland".  "Ask our brethren to remove himself."  Seriously?  At the very least, Allexperts requires their experts to use correct grammar and spelling.  He should be removed for that alone.

What about his use of the words "possessed", "slandering", "mentally unstable", and "apostasy"? These are cult words that Jehovah's Witnesses use in strawman arguments.  J Barns is obviously a Jehovah's Witness.  These words are rarely used by normal people, and most certainly not all on the same computer screen at the same time.

Listen, he can try to deny it all day long, but he has shown his cards.  But there is one thing that would impress me.  Jay Barnes, I would like for you to say that "The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses wields too much power" and that you have a problem with that.  Every non-JW on the planet would have no problem saying it.  

Sorry that your wife got brought into this,
Richard

Answer
See Next Image
See Next Image  

So Proud Of Them!
So Proud Of Them!  
Good afternoon, Brother Richard.  I trust and hope you and your family are doing well.  It is very nice to hear from you, and I thank you for weighing in on the latest postings.  Your observations, unlike one I just finished responding to, actually provide something sensible, and food for thought.  

I believe your points also should settle this in the mind of any intelligent person.  They key word, being "intelligent".  I know there is that small group of JWs who not only don't care how ridiculous they look at believing this charlatan, but don't even have the mental ability to grasp how it makes them look. I'm not talking about them. I'm talking about sensible and thinking people.

YOU:  "I sat back and observed the ridiculousness of Rando/Barns in both forums.  I enjoy reading your observations, such as the change of countries.  They are keen.  I, too, take note of certain anomalies that tend to characterize certain writers."

Yeah, that's the amusing part.....No matter how hard they try, they just can't cover their tracks.  I say "they", because its a characteristic of several of these people.  In this particular case, Rando.  But you're correct....The evidence is right there in the posts and profiles, and it is overwhelming.

That thing of changing their country location, really was interesting to watch.  On my lunch break at work on Thursday, I noticed Rando was now from "Poland".  Oddly enough, I got a Private question just an hour or so later, from someone who said "I didn't know Rando was from Poland!".  I told them the reason they hadn't noticed it before, was because it had JUST taken place...LOL.  It wasn't that they had missed anything in the past.  Rando was just getting antsy.  

But at that time, Barns was still in the US.  For a short while, that is.  Barns then went to the U.K.  Kind of odd that these guys were already highly suspected of being the same person, and just COINCIDENTALLY, they BOTH change their locations within just a short time of the other one....LOL.  I guess to make both profiles appear to be 2 different people.  Really though, Rando only needed to change ONE of them.  Changing them both, was really dumb, and a dead give-away.

Well, Rando's time in Poland was quite short, and he headed to the "Land Down Under", early the next morning.  Remember that my post predicted his location would change again by Friday morning?  Well, it did....Australia.  But after taking a ride on the back of a kangaroo, and getting bitten by a Koala, then I guess he decided to head back home to the USA.

I was hoping he was going to Australia, to APOLOGIZE to Mr. Hepburn for the slander.

But Richard, after Rando reads the points you have made and realizes that he has completely given himself away, then he may very well move to Antarctica after this!

And now Barns seems quite anxious to prove he is from England, although just being from the USA, merely days ago.  But the Baptist presence in England, is actually quite small, in comparison with other countries. I'd love to hear how he became a "Baptist".  But I don't think Barns is from England, and he SURE is not a Baptist.

But how did that question from "Barns", show up from England?  Well, I have a theory about that.  Not proof, mind you, for Rando COULD have simply put the UK as the location, by whatever means it is that he can control where questions show up from.

But there's another interesting possibility....Remember we had a former "expert" here from England?  Yes, good ole' DW. And I distinctly remember DW telling this board that he and Rando were friends, even BEFORE coming to this forum.  They were quite close, if I remember correctly.  

So, I don't think it would be a huge stretch of logic, to assume they have each other's e-mail addresses, at the very least.  Do you know how easy it would be, having a close friend right there in England, to email him what you wanted him to send back to you in the form of a Question, and put the name "Jay Barns" on it?  And voila....It shows up from England!  

It would have helped his cause, if Barns had moved to Tanzania, or somewhere besides England.  

But hey, why would "they" need to move at all, right when the heat is on?  Like I said, Rando Barns was getting antsy. The heat was getting uncomfortable, and he had to in some way, distance himself from the "Barns" profile.

Funny how Rando said I was being "deceptive", because one of my questions showed up from Illinois, yet he claims to have lived in at least 3 countries...Just this week!  LOL.

YOU:  I have no doubt that Rando is Barns, despite the very lame attempt at denying it.  Please allow me to explain why."

You are right on...There is NO doubt about it.  If anybody can read your post above and still stick their head in the sand and think this is all above-board, then they simply don't have any sense, or they aren't being honest with themselves.

YOU:  "First, as of tonight, Jay Barns has received 108 questions...in two months.  Only 11 are public.  3 of those 11 are openly from Rando, while I firmly believe all 11 are from Rando.  Here is what I know about Allexperts. When there are 11 other experts in a category, many of which have been there a very long time, a new expert will go mostly unnoticed for quite some time. It took me a long time to field any questions, and even now, my total is barely above what Barns has in two months.  Who, in the JW forum collects questions the quickest?  That would be Rando. He is the only one above 3000, and he has proven that many of his are sent to himself.  Also, having 90% of his questions being either private or rejected?  He would try to blame that on the questions that you supposedly sent him (that he put in the question pool), but that is only 20 questions.  There are still 77 unaccounted for."

Richard, this is devastating information for Rando's charade.  You know what?  I'm not even going to try and add anything to this.  It is factual.  All anyone has to do, is look at how many questions "Barns" has gotten, which are hidden from view.  NOBODY gets that ratio of "Private", to "Public" questions.  And like you said...He was a new "expert". So, why would so many questions start pouring in, unless he was writing them to himself?

And for MORE PROOF that he does, in fact, write questions to himself....Please see the very END of this reply, for something I found out.  It is worth reading all of this, just to get to the end.

And the many parallels Rando has with Barns, is unbelievable.  You could chalk up one or two, to maybe being coincidence.  But not this many.  No way, no how!

YOU: "Second, look at his profile.  He says he "can answer questions about the Bible of all translations and the various theologies of it's passages".  But he has never studied Revelation 20:13?  I know you pointed that out already, but that was worth mentioning again."

Yeah, that one is key.  I want to mention again, how odd of a parallel this is.  I sent Mr. "Barns" a question, and designated it as from "Baptist Preacher".  I asked him pointedly about that.  Well, guess where that question ended up?  It went "swimming"...lol.

Regardless, I am happy to provide a copy of it here.  I pointed out this very same thing about Rev. 20:13.  You will notice the absence of any "vile language", but I did ask him about this very contradiction that you raised.  

For easier reading, the quotes from Barns are not in bold print, but my comments to him, are.  I quote....

BEGIN QUESTION:

"Hello, Mr. Barnes.

I have been reading your profile, and also your few past answers to other "questioners", and I am left with a few questions. I am confident that a man of your studies and expertise, will be able to handle them, however.

I notice in your profile, you stated....

"I can answer questions about the Bible of all translations and the various theologies of it's passages."

I take this to mean that you are familiar with Bible theology, and well-versed in many translations of the Scriptures.

"If you enjoy the deeper things of God. I would love the opportunity to share the meanings of the true scripture as the meanings are hidden from many."

I take this to mean that you possess in-depth Biblical insight, that few others do. In other words, you're "gifted" in understanding the true meaning of Scriptures, hidden to others.

"Sometimes comparing Bible translations actually leads to a far deeper understanding of God's Word...intense study of different translations. Studying several different translations gave me more understanding than reading KJV Only."

I take this to mean that you are very well-studied man, having diligently compared key Bible passages in many different translations, in order to arrive at the correct meaning.

But Mr. Barns, this leaves me with a nagging question. If I read all of the above comments from your profile, I can only conclude that you are a very intelligent man, who literally possesses a wealth of Scriptural and theological knowledge....especially on the topic of Hell, which you apparently have given SPECIAL attention to, in your research.

But if this is true, then how is it that you just told a questioner by the name of "Rando", that you have never studied Revelation 20:13 before?

Here, I'll quote your own words to you. You said....

"I have never studied Revelation 20:13 before"

Well, can't get much plainer than that. But how is it, that you have never studied this verse, in all of your comparing of translations, and gaining the "deeper things of God", in regards to theology....most notably, the doctrine of Hell.

This is a key verse that you could not have helped but stumble upon, if you have done any real research into the Biblical doctrine of Hell. No way you could have missed it.

Mr. Barns, could you explain this apparent contradiction? I am sure you won't reject this honest question, or send it to the Pool, or anything like that. I really would like to hear what you have to say, and understand where you're coming from.

Thank you for your time, Sir."

END QUESTION:

And like I said, that question "went swimming".  He didn't want to deal with the obvious discrepancy, but like you said....He and Rando both seem fond of that passage.  And I posted Sunday morning, about how "coincidental" it was, that they both despise the doctrine of Hell, and BOTH somehow think that Rev. 20:13 disproves it.

Richard, in the interest of my reply not being too long, I am going to simply let your comments speak for themselves.  Everything you said was spot on.  I am only going to briefly comment to a few more of your statements, that I believe are highly significant.

YOU:  "With his vast (and yet apparently limited) knowledge, he can tell us the "deeper things of God" and "the meanings [that] are hidden from many."  Who do you know of that always brags about his knowledge of the deeper things of God and enjoys revealing "sacred secrets"?  

Yeah, I've always loved that "a sacred secret revealed" comment.  It is usually preceded by some of the most ridiculous nonsense ever typed.  And like you said, they both have similar views of themselves, and their being "gifted", spiritually.  

J BARNS:  " I would love the opportunity to share the meanings of the true scripture as the meanings are hidden from many."

And in Rando's previous profile....

RANDO:  "I am able to answer questions few people know about or can even answer."

YOU:  "Continuing in his profile, he suddenly added Rando's version of Revelation 20:13 to his belief system after a couple days because he was convinced that his knowledge of the "deeper things of God" was somehow changed in the twinkling of an eye. We are supposed to believe that an expert on Baptists is so stupid as to 1) never have studied Revelation 20:13; 2) have no idea what a Baptist actually understands about it; and 3) changes his mind just because Rando, the "spiritually gifted" one, said it. Sorry, it doesn't work like that."

Yeah, that was the very contradiction I asked Barns about.  And one more thing....Like Rando, if you just read Barns' answers, it is obvious that he does not understand Baptist teaching, and is not knowledgeable in what it is.  I would expect better from a "Baptist."  

But again, you have pointed out a huge discrepancy with this guy, and further evidence that he is none other than Mr. Rando himself.

In fact, I told another questioner in Private, to watch how this thing unfolds.  I told them that Rando would "see" Barns' remarks about believing in the rapture (a remark he simply copied from a Baptist Statement of Faith, and didn't even type himself), then Rando would offer some guidance, and Barns would "see" something he had never noticed before.  And again...Decide that Rando was correct.  So far, right on cue.  I fully expect Barns to be getting baptized at a future JW Assembly.

YOU:  "STILL in his profile is one of the most revealing bits of evidence.  In his Experience section, he uses the words "a KJV only".  That is the nail in the coffin, although I have many more nails. Rando started using those words in 2007. He is the only one who has been using those words, except his "questioners" who ironically use the same phrase.  "A KJV only" grammatically makes no sense. A KJV what only, or a KJV only what?  There must be another noun in that phrase to make sense.  So to say something so grammatically incorrect in his profile that only Rando says is a dead giveaway."

Yeah, that one was amusing, as well!  It is obvious just from reading 8 out of every 10 of Rando's rants, that he despises the KJB.  And funny, but that is one of those things that bugs Barns, as well.  Now understand, Barns is on a Baptist forum, so he can't get quite as antagonistic about that, as Rando does.  He has to maintain a semblance of being "Baptist"...at least for now.  But yeah, just too coincidental.

YOU:  "STILL in his profile, do you actually believe an EXPERT would use SUNDAY SCHOOL as his Education/Credentials?  That's like saying he understood Calculus by watching Sesame Street. I can see the Count now.  "Today we are doing derivatives...Ah, Ah, Ah."  Just take a look at the other experts in that section. Most list the myriad of seminaries they attended and degrees earned. A few list their experiences, but SUNDAY SCHOOL???  A Baptist expert would also never say "Baptist" Sunday School.  So, what group of people do you think uses their "Sunday School" (Theocratic Ministry School) to compare to a college education?"

Uhm, let me see if I can guess the answer to that question....The Jehovah's Witnesses?  Is that right?

Now on these lines, you have hit on something here.  It IS odd that someone would use their "Sunday School" as an education credential.  I mean, I teach an adult Sunday School of anywhere from 50-100 people on any given Sunday, but I don't think that is listed as one of my credentials.

But I found something in one of Rando's posts from 2012.  Consider this comment....

RANDO:  "I know as a child attending Sunday School, that the Baptist's beliefs are tied into the man-made doctrine of Modalism, rather than Trinitarism, for the most part."

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/5/rev-darryl-murphy-confu

So, Rando also attributes his "understanding" (which is ANYTHING BUT) of the Trinity and Modalism, to his childhood Sunday School classes?  Yeah, Richard, I know that's how our church does it.  We get those 6-8 year old kids started really quickly, in learning about Modalism and the Trinity.  Never too early to educate them on Modalism!!  Personally, I think they should start "Modalism 101" classes in the nursery!  I'm going to speak with my Pastor about that.

YOU:  "Now to the content of the public questions that have posted.  The subject of the last letter was to refute your claims.  The other 10 have to do with KJV only, Babylon, Trinity, Baptist complaints, Hell, and a warning of you.  Look at ANY of the other Baptist experts.  Scan through their answers.  Hardly ANY of that is EVER mentioned.  These questions originated from someone who has a focus on these things.  Who could that possibly be?"

Yeah, that's probably Rando's biggest blunder in all of this.  Besides slandering my wife, that is.  Rando simply has an OBSESSION with certain subjects...the Trinity, KJV, Hell, etc.  And yes, he's especially obsessed with me.  Even in his addressing this latest issue, which has NOTHING to do with the Trinity, you notice that Rando can't resist talking about it.  Its like he's tormented with it, or something.  I have always said that if you asked Rando what time it is, and if it was 3:33, then he would go all to pieces.

But yeah, Barns seems to share some of the very same obsessions.  Why?  Because he's Rando, and Rando is him.

And yes, your point about butchering the English language, is right on, as well.  And like you said, we all make mistakes.  We're not talking about an occasional typo or misspelling, here.  We're talking about terrible sentence structure, and like you said, just terrible grammar.

YOU:  "What about his use of the words "possessed", "slandering", "mentally unstable", and "apostasy"? These are cult words that Jehovah's Witnesses use in strawman arguments.  J Barns is obviously a Jehovah's Witness.  These words are rarely used by normal people, and most certainly not all on the same computer screen at the same time."

Yes, and especially the reference to "apostasy".  This is an often used word among JWs.  Especially Rando.  And I notice that since I pointed out how Barns was claiming to BE a Baptist, that his profile has been re-worded, and that claim is no longer there.

But if he's really a Baptist and wasn't LYING about it, then why remove it, just because I pointed it out?  Why should he let my observations, cause him to change anything, if it were truthful?

I'll tell you why. Its like you said..."J Barns is OBVIOUSLY a Jehovah's Witness" .

So again....Maybe Rando can post for us, his famous "WHAT WOULD YOU CALL A PERSON?" , post....

Here, I'll do it....http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/12/call-person-4.htm

I keep wondering when Eddie and Ms. T are going to write, and talk about how "immoral and dishonest" Rando is, for being on a Baptist forum, and trying to mislead people into thinking he's a Baptist.  It must not really bother then after all, when their own people are immoral and dishonest.

YOU:  "Listen, he can try to deny it all day long, but he has shown his cards."

Richard, I'm going to make another observation here, as well.  Yes, he has shown his cards.  Not just in one or two ways, but in MANY ways.  You have nailed him with this post.

But I found something else of interest here.  Consider for a moment, ALL of the many categories on Allexperts.  Then, consider ALL of the many Experts that volunteer in those categories.  And then think about this....

We have been pointing out for a good while now, that people like Eddie and Rando are constantly sending THEMSELVES, questions.  Everybody knows it.  Now, I think we have some pretty good proof of it.  

I'm attaching some images to this reply, and I think you will find this highly "coincidental".  Just like all those other "coincidences", with Rando and Barns.  And that is this....

This site has ratings and recognitions for Experts, and one of those things that Experts are recognized for, is Shortest Average Response Time" , meaning, How long it typically takes between the time the "Question" is received, until the time it is "Answered".

Now, this list may change daily.  In fact, I think it does.  That is why I'm attaching images of today's posting.  

But notice, of ALL the categories and ALL the many Experts in those categories, which 2 "EXPERTS" ARE IN THE LIST FOR "SHORTEST AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME" , coming in at #16, and #22, respectively.

http://www.allexperts.com/central/awards/toptime.htm

Shucks, when I send Rando a question, he normally sits on it for days.  But this sounds a little like someone who answers their OWN questions…a LOT of them.  

Like I said, this list may change daily.  But my, WHAT A COINCIDENCE, that "BOTH" Rando and Barns, are listed in this distinguished group.  Isn't that just grand??  That these "2" "men" are so dedicated to answering people's questions?  Especially Barns, who is so dedicated that he can field up to 100 questions per day!

And like you pointed out....108 questions, in such a short time?  Why, Mr. Barns the Baptist must be doing nothing else, but constantly typing.  I don't see when he found time to move to England! Do you?

And even with all those "questions", managing to make the distinguished list, right there along with good ole' Rando.

YOU:  "But there is one thing that would impress me.  Jay Barnes, I would like for you to say that "The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses wields too much power" and that you have a problem with that.  Every non-JW on the planet would have no problem saying it."

True enough.  How about it, Mr. Jay Barns?  Will you answer this simple challenge from Richard, and state that the GB of the Jehovah's Witnesses, wields too much power in the lives of the individual JW?  

I'll just leave it at that.  Richard, I can't wait to see the fireworks after this complete devastation of Rando's lies, based on your keen observations, which cannot and will not, be refuted.

Thank you for writing, and have a great afternoon.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland