Jehovah`s Witness/Rando has found a new calling

Question
Hey Derrick,
You will get a kick out of this.  Rando is now acting as an expert on the Baptist forum!!!  Of course he isn't going by the name Rando.  He changed it to J Barns.  You have got to go and read his stuff, including the comments.  Just don't have anything to drink in your mouth when you find out how "spiritually gifted" he is.  It will come out of your nose.  Needless to say, I called him out on it, but of course he is too chicken to post it.  Enjoy!

Answer
Good afternoon, Jim.  Thank you for writing me and clearing this up.  Its been awhile since I have gotten a question from you, but this sure explains a lot.

Yes, I am aware of Rando's profile in the Baptist forum, under the name of "J Barns".  I only occasionally visit the Baptist forum, and had not noticed it prior to this past weekend.  

I became aware of it Saturday, as a reader of this forum sent me a Private message about this new profile in the Baptist forum, going under the name of "J Barns", and wanted me to check it out.  Well, I went over there as soon as I got home, and read the 5 questions (at that time, now 6) that were under the profile for "J Barns".  

After reading the foolish comments, the SELF-RATINGS, and the SELF-PRAISE, it took me every bit of 3 minutes to figure out it was Rando.  

Now, this is interesting.  I have long been pointing out that Rando was behind this "Joseph" character, who oddly enough, came out of nowhere when Rando needed to get revenge on Mr. Hepburn for calling him out, and then has disappeared just as suddenly as he appeared.  And now, we have "J Barns", posing as a Baptist expert, when his answers are obviously not Baptist at all.  And funny....The very same off-the-wall arguments and points that Rando uses here, were also used by "J Barns".  Wonder what that "J" stands for?

But honestly, when I saw the reply from "J Barns" (Rando's Baptist personality), to Rando (the one we have all come to know and love here), I was puzzled by the reference to me being "Jim".  The "Marie" reference, I am used to....He has made that accusation here many times.  And the "Linda" one, well, Rando exposed himself on that one weeks ago...He himself is behind this "Linda" character, who was harassing Ms. T, apologized, and then supposedly "apologized" to Eddie on behalf of Baptists.  So, does Rando think that I was apologizing to "Eddie"?  And is Eddie dense enough to fall for that one?  Probably.

Anyway, the "Jim" accusation was the one I couldn't figure out.  But now it makes sense, because you wrote to him.  

Now, I'm going to address Mr. Rando/J Barns/Linda for a moment....

Well Rando, or should I say, J Barns, or should I say Linda.....Let me just be clear....

I am not Jim.  Nor have I ever sent a letter to myself or anyone else, as Jim, nor as any of the other people your paranoid and sick mind, thinks I have.  You have done it so long yourself, that you are paranoid about everyone else.  Your games of deceit are coming to an end, J Barns.  When you practice lying, it ALWAYS comes back on you eventually.

Why be such a liar, Rando? You're not even GOOD at it.

Furthermore, what's up with this statement?....

YOU:  "The multiple questions you are getting with vile language is from an Expert Named Derrick Holland.  He's been writing under alias names like Linda, Marie, Jim, etc...."

Let's be clear on something else.  I do not use "vile language".  If you have an example of my ever doing so, I would be very happy if you would post said example.  You know the drill....The actual quote, and the link.  You know, those 2 little items you NEVER provide.

I do not use "vile language" in my own personal life, or on this forum....either in my questions, nor in my answers.  

But I would venture a guess that you do.  In fact, I'm willing to bet that you're using some right now.

But here's the thing, Rando....You hung yourself with that comment.  Unless you ARE the Baptist expert, "J Barns", there is no way that you could've known who was writing to him.  And why would Mr. Barns have known that there was a guy on the JW forum (you), who has a guy from NC, who is always making him look stupid?  Especially since Jim lives in another state altogether?  

In fact, let's just post the link right here, to your exchange with "J Barns".  I encourage our readers to read ALL of the questions from Mr. Barns' replies in the Baptist forum, and see if they don't just REEK of Rando.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Baptists-954/2015/2/hello-mr-barns.htm

Eddie, Danny, Ms. T?  Go ahead.  Take me up on it. Read those answers, and tell me that you honestly think that it is not Rando....Since you guys talk so much about how "immoral and dishonest" it is for someone to join a forum of a religion that they themselves are not part of, and how wicked it is to "lie in wait to deceive" poor unsuspecting questioners who want an answer from THAT religion....let's just see how much of a double standard we will see here.

You know, Jim, I am not the least bit surprised that he was too "chicken" to reply to your calling him out.  You nailed him.  Why didn't he just answer you, and say that he was not "J Barns", if he really wasn't?  Why reject your question?  

He thought he was pretty slick, but Rando just can't hide Rando, because well....Nobody talks and thinks quite like Rando does.  Like I said, it took me all of 3 minutes to figure it out, when I read his answers on Saturday.

The pattern was IDENTICAL to when Rando joined this forum in 2007.....Writing to himself questions which OBVIOUSLY did not come from anyone but himself, and then answering his own questions, followed by "10" ratings and self-praise/compliments, and "Volunteer of the Month" nominations.  Anybody with half a brain, can see the very same pattern taking place with "J Barns".

And in your other private message to me, Jim, I want to comment on something you pointed out, that you had mentioned to "J Barns".....

I mention this, because Rando loves to claim that I write myself under "female" aliases....Total hogwash.  But where does he get that idea?  Well, from himself....because HE does it.

You caught something, Jim, that I somehow missed back in 2007 when it happened.  And I honestly don't know how I missed it.  It comes from this link....

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/NWT-Changes.htm

Now, for all of you supporters of this clown who honestly don't have enough common sense to figure out that he is a charlatan and a liar, perhaps you would like to explain or defend this.

In the above link, Rando obviously writes a question to himself, under a female alias...."Brenda".  

Notice the question is addressed TO "Brenda" , when its SUPPOSED to be addressed to Rando.  The question is ADDRESSED to "Brenda" , SIGNED at the end by "John" , and then the ANSWER is addressed once again to, you guessed it...."Brenda"

So John writes Brenda a question, which is answered by Rando, and the answer is addressed back to Brenda?  Uhm, no...Rando was writing himself as "Brenda", and just slipped up.  That will always happen sooner or later, to people who practice deceit.

Jim, thank you very much for sending me this.  It clears up the reason he was ranting about me using the name "Jim".  I couldn't figure that one out, and I just attributed it to his unstable mental state.

Thanks again for holding his feet to the fire.  People who claim to represent Jehovah, the God of truth, should not be practicing such wicked deceit, and blatant lying.  And nor should other JWs who claim to love "truth", be supporting one who does this.  

Take care, Jim, and may God bless you and your family.

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland