Jehovah`s Witness/Rando, How Are You Liking Poland?

Question
Funny thing....Rando has just "moved".  Yes, its true.  Rando has taken that big step, shaken the dust of the USA off of his feet, and moved to Poland.  How nice.

By the time of this posting on Friday, it wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't moved again.

Answer
But there is something else that is quite interesting....

I went public days ago, with the latest development that Rando has joined the Baptist forum under the name "J Barns", now "Jay Barns".  This was interesting, because Rando seems to have a problem with people who join forums of religions that they are not practicing members of.  He calls them "hypocrite", "two faced", etc.  But then, he joins the Baptist forum as "J Barns".

Now, Rando's actions have gotten very irrational and wicked (even for him), since that time that he was exposed as "J Barns".  Rando has stalked me to the point of trying to find out my wife's name, and then USING HER NAME to write to 3 experts on the Baptist forum, and Pearl Doxsey on THIS forum, and confessing to adultery.  But Rando wrote those questions...not my wife.

Now, disrespecting me is one thing, but now the lying coward has disrespected my wife.  And I'm quite sure that these "honest" JWs who are "fighting the fine fight", like Eddie encouraged himself to keep doing just yesterday, have no problem with it at all.  

I am curious to see if even ONE JW reader will have the guts or the integrity, to renounce someone who uses the name of someone's wife, and writes a libelous post under her name, "confessing" to sexual sin. Let's see how "truthful" these "footstep followers of Jesus Christ", really are.  I am thankful for the few honest JWs who HAVE spoken up, and I DO mean FEW...(Phillip, Brenton, and some others).  But by and large, the ones who read this board, are simply not people of integrity.

But back to the "move" to Poland, as that was my real intention for writing this.

Rando is running scared.  He has been found out.  And when a person gets scared and desperate, combined with being utterly stupid to begin with, they make mistakes.

Now, Rando wants us to believe that he has NO connection with J Barns.  But funny, J Barns is extremely nervous about questions from NC.  Wonder why?  

But here's the kicker....On the very SAME DAY that Rando "moves" to Poland, J Barns MOVES TO THE UK!!!  LOL!!!!!!

Now seriously, Readers....I'm going to assume that the majority of our readers are fairly intelligent, although I know there are those few exceptions.  But just WHAT ARE THE ODDS, that 2 "different" experts, from 2 different forums, who CLAIM to not be the same person....Would BOTH move out of the country, ON THE VERY SAME DAY?

Yep, that's what happened.  BOTH "men" were from the US, as of 1 day ago.  But today, Rando "moves" to Poland, and J Barns "moves" to the UK.  

Now, it needs to be mentioned, that it is VERY easy and only takes a few seconds, for an Expert here to log in to our account, and change our location.  

This is proven by the fact that the readers will notice that I am now a proud resident of Iceland....As of today.  I wonder how many other boards anywhere, can boast of having 3 Experts move out of country on the same day?

Now, NC FEELS like Iceland today.  So, I thought that was an appropriate choice.  But I don't really like it here in Iceland, so I think sometime tomorrow after this posts and is read by our regulars, I will move back to NC.

But really, Rando....You're not much of a man, are you?  You're a faceless coward, who lies, slanders, disrespects women who have never written to you or done anything to you, and you sit behind a computer and take cheap shots at people whom you are afraid of.  But I'm pretty sure you would not disrespect my wife, if you were in the same room with me, would you?

And you practice deceit...Joining a Baptist forum and claiming to be what you're not.  And when you're found out, you try to distance yourself from the other profile, and change what COUNTRY your profile says?  Now, why would anyone just up and change their country on their Allexperts profile?  For what reason?  But we're expected to believe that BOTH you, AND "J Barns", just "coincidentally" decided to change your location settings, within mere hours of each other?

You guys are so funny....Rando changes his country, and Eddie's last name is always changing.  Is there anything REAL about these phonies?

Yep....The fact that they're both proven liars and cowards.  That's about it.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland