Jehovah`s Witness/RE: What Would You Call A Person?

Question
What would you call a person who claims to teach Jehovah’s Witness doctrine, and wants to represent those beliefs by placing themselves on a board which is public for getting information about that faith, but then actually promotes his own teachings, tells lies, and posts things in contrast with the religion they claims to represent?

Two faced?
1. Having two faces or surfaces.
2. Hypocritical or double-dealing; deceitful.

What would you call a person who claims to believe the teachings of the “Slave”, and even  claims that…““I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, has appointed over his belongings , but then is shown to have posted numerous things over the years, contrary to this “Slave”’s teachings?  Even repudiating the very way this “Slave” teaches that he should be baptized?

What would you call a person who claims to believe the teachings of an Organization, that he SAYS he is part of, but has to remain anonymous, so that he is not found out and chastised, or disfellowshipped from it, because of his practice of lying and slander?

Deceptive?
1. Likely or designed to deceive; misleading

What would you call a person who claims to be “honest”, but then systematically denies and corrects Scripture and continually launches forth lies, while claiming to be a representative of the Organization they claim to be “property” of, and loyal to?

Hypocrite?
1. A person who pretends to be what he is not

Answer
Is there anyone on the Jehovah Witness Forum that keeps trying to transform himself as an angel of light? Are you a Hypocrite and a Liar, but in denial? Then there is help.

If you are a fake Jehovah's Witnesses and would love to spew venom for the whole world to see, please know that Allexperts has not really made a Public Forum for you.   You simply stick out like a sore thumb, no matter which forum you join, as evidenced by comments from readers all over the world wide web, who have read your rantings.  You claim to be a Jehovah's Witness, yet publicize your lies on the Jehovah’s Witness page.

Publicize?
1. Make (something) widely known.
2. Give out publicity about (a product, person, or company) for advertising or promotional purposes.

Rando, claiming to represent something that you yourself don‘t even practice, is very dishonest and unchristian, wouldn't you agree?

http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=2&catID=3453

http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=2&catID=3699  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland