Jehovah`s Witness/Reply

Question
I will briefly address Mr. Holland's post and then I'm done with it.

First of all, Mr. Holland wrote to me in private again, after I've repeatedly asked him to stop harrassing me.  Yet he disregards my requests.

At any rate, Mr. Holland is a critic of JW's as we can see from his posts, and just because Mr. Holland uses mind control tactics by stating his opinions over and over and over again as facts, does not make them facts.  

If he disagrees with our beliefs then fine, but 15 year hate vendetta's is what we continue to see from Mr. Holland.   He attacks and harasses the other experts on this forum and does the same to another expert on another forum, not to mention questioners.  

Mr. Holland has been asked to go to the Critics of JW's but he refuses, even though he is quite the critic.

Mr. Holland is a Baptist Minister, his 13 years of being raised as a JW does not make him one, half of that 13 years he was but a mere child.  

After nearly 15 years of attacking people on the JW forum Mr. Holland decides to join the Baptist forum?  Why now...  My belief is so that he could clear out the question pool of his harassments of another expert.  I'm sure he'll deny that.  But it's irrelevant.

Moving on....

Answer
My address to "Kevin" regarding him sending me an apology in private (which he has now withdrawn) was met with "Kevin" saying, "I do not send private questions"  So therefore there should not be one single private question from Kevin at all.  

Now I can understand if a person mistakenly forgets to put a question in private, but for a question to be private, the questioner has to literally put a check in the box that says, in bold, Keep this question private  

It is a conscious effort that is made.  Now if a person decides later that they want their reply in public, then they can ask for it to be changed.

However when it is changed to public, it will NO LONGER show as private in the experts log, it doesn't really matter when it was written but when it posted and on your ratings it shows 9/28/2014 as a private question being rated.  

As is shown by Mr. Hollands own screen shot, Kevin has two questions in that shot that is private and remained private.  Now if he followed up and made it private then it would no longer show as private in his log.  As is shown by the question that he wanted public.

Also the one from Kevin entitled "super lol" is still marked as private and it isn't on the public forum at all.  

What I said still stands!

And going further back, since "Kevin" says "I do not send private questions." My only point, which is proven and even more so proven from Mr. Holland's own screen shot, is that "Kevin" does write in private!  If he chooses to or not is his business.  I am not concerned about him writing in private.  My point was only to show that he does indeed write in private and Mr. Holland backed up that lie.  

It's irrelevant if Mr. Holland only looked back to June of 2014.  The fact is that "Kevin" writes in private to Mr. Holland.

Here's more of his private questions to Mr. Holland that he rated/commented on, if you don't write in private then there should be no private marked questions in Mr. Holland's log from Kevin at all at any time.

Kevin wrote to Derrick on 2/17/2013 in Private with the subject "next date set ?"   

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 12/12/2011 in Private with the subject "question"  

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 12/05/2011 in Private with the subject "followup"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 12/05/2011 in Private with the subject "John20:17"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 10/10/2011 in Private with the subject "personal"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 10/06/2011 in Private with the subject "personal"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 7/25/2011 in Private with the subject "Where are you?"

I'll stop there.

But again, I'll reiterate.  If a question was marked private by a questioner, it will show up private in the experts log.  As we can plainly see from Mr. Holland's own screen shot.  

But if the questioners question that was marked private was made public by the expert, it will no longer show private in the experts log nor will it show up as private in the rating area not being able to be clicked on.  

Just like Mr. Holland wrote to me in private last night and I replied back and left it private.  So in my log it was marked as private.  But, I decided to change it to public this morning, so I did so, and now my log no longer shows that question as being private.  

So regardless of all the windy words and so forth and long drawn out novels and name calling Mr. Holland does regarding me, we see private questions from Kevin to Mr. Holland.  

One part of a question may not have been private but there is a followup that was private and remained private, as we can see there are 3 questions entitled "Who is being tormemted?"  not just 2, and one of those follow ups remained private as shown in the log.  Again, my only point was proved and now wiggle around it all you want because it doesn't really matter, please calm down Mr. Holland.  If you were on the Critics page where you rightfully belong maybe you wouldn't get so angry all the time.

As far as your opinion about Bro. Rando being Mr. Barns, again, you state your opinions as if they are facts.  If All Experts has given you this information that they are in fact the same then they need to show that. Otherwise, you don't have a leg to stand on with those accusations.  You want people to believe your opinions are facts just because you say so?  I don't think so!  The fact that you lied about a simple private question is more than enough to show you'll lie about anything and everything like I said before!  

Luke 16:10 "The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much."

Oh and by the way, my automatic signature that automatically shows up at the end of my responses when I'm sent a question from someone is "jw.org"

I proved my point regardless if you accept it or not, and unknowingly you proved my point as well.  I don't fall for your mind control games Mr. Holland.  So there you have it and I'm done with it.  Write your name calling novels all day and all night and week long.  Please stop harassing me!

Have a nice day

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T