Jehovah`s Witness/Richard'c comment void the teachings of Holland.

Question
I found Richards posting very comical.  Sentence after sentence he exposes Holland. Let me share just one, then a question.

"We believe that Jesus went to Sheol went he died (Eph. 4:8-10)" http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/true-baptist-doctrine-h

According to Derrick Holland, Jesus never really died but went to Heaven with the evildoer that same day they were to die.  He uses, "today you will be with me in Paradise". I didn't know that the Baptist now teach that this Paradise is now Sheol because most Baptists claim this Paradise that Jesus and the evildoer was actually actually hell.

Sister T, When did Jesus visit Sheol when according to scripture he was Dead?  Isn't Hades, Sheol, and Hell all the GRAVE?  Wasn't Jesus in the heart of the earth of a memorial tomb for three days?  Why do Baptists deny that Jesus was DEAD for three days?

Thank you.

Answer
Yes the Bible brings out that Jesus was dead for three days in the heart of the earth.  So either the Bible is lying or those beliefs are lying.  

Mark 12:40 "For just as Jo′nah was in the belly of the huge fish for three days and three nights, so the Son of man will be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights."

There's many things about the scriptures provided to try to prove that Hellfire exists that do not add up.

If one teaches Jesus went to heaven the day he died but never ceased to exist and another teaches that while he was in Sheol he went to preach to the spirits, which would also mean that Jesus did not really die.

Did Jesus really go preach to the spirits while he was in Sheol which is actually the Grave as the Baptist belief teaches?

The Bible actually teaches the very opposite of that teaching, the Bible teaches that Jesus died for real, not that he was still alive during those 3 days.  The Bible says that Jesus preached to the spirits after he was resurrected as a spirit, not during the time he was in the grave (sheol)

1 Peter 3:18,19 says that Jesus died in flesh and was made alive in the spirit and while in that state, he went and preached to the spirits.  While in that state?  What state was Jesus in after being made alive in the spirit?  It definitely in no way means he was dead in sheol still, but means he was no longer dead but had been resurrected by God and made alive as a spirit person, The Bible says Jesus was alive when he preached to the spirits.

1 Peter 3:18,19"or Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit. 19 And in this state he went and preached to the spirits in prison,"

The Baptist teaching contradicts the Bible and contradicts each other.  

Eph 4:8-10 is also incorrectly applied.  

As we see once again the Baptists teaching contradicts what the Bible clearly says...one needs to choose the Bible not doctrines of men.  Taking scriptures out of context to try to make the Bible fit a belief that is not there is what we see here.

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T