Jehovah`s Witness/Unbelievable? probably not.

Question
QUESTION: Good morning Derrick.
Not sure if you have read the posts from Eddie this morning. As you and others will note, a "brother" coincidentally wrote him the same day I did using the same words I did in a paragraph yet my question was never posted. As I my query to him today will likely get the same treatment today i.e. a non response. Would you please post the following so readers can be aware.

Regards..Phillip

My post to him today follows:
=============================
Your question was

"Hello Eddie.

I am not sure what games you are playing but it sure is suspicious what I saw you post today.
I wrote you yesterday and you did not have the courtesy to respond to questions asked or the matters brought up. Instead, you responded with "You are very welcome". As I am sure you know, and I have found out, short unrelated answers are done so the thread does not show up in the forum. And it didn't today. Yet practically word for word a section of my post was magically written to you by a supposed reader. Now how did the "brother" get a hold of or happen to write you those exact same words that were not made public before this morning? Did you write yourself? Or, did you provide it to a "brother" so they could in turn write you a question from a "reader". You sir, rather than being an example of commendable form, are providing further evidence of wolf like and unchristian behaviour that others in the forum have pointed out. I will pray for you and others that rather than stick to reasoning from the scriptures and answering legitimate questions, seem to feel it necessary to stoop to low levels not befitting someone who considers themselves a Christian.

Phillip"

and was asked on 02/18/2015

ANSWER: Hello, Phillip.  I hope you are well today.

Yes, I will certainly post this latest example of Eddie's blatant lies, and attempts to deceive the readers.  Phillip, I was struck by the phrase you used when writing to Eddie...."I am not sure what games you are playing"

Now, there is no way you could know this, but I wrote to Eddie just yesterday, a very simple question.  It was in regards to asking him about his position, regarding why it is wrong for non-JWs to be in this forum.  You see, Eddie has posted that it is "immoral and dishonest" for a non-JW to be here, taking questions in a forum FOR JWs.  But after this latest development of Rando using a fake name and joining the Baptist forum, I wanted to know if Eddie was aware of it, first of all, and secondly, if he still held to the same position since his own friend was now doing it.

Anyway, you know what Eddie said to me in his rejection?  This....

"I'm tired of these games of yours.

no more"

Eddie was apparently aware of Rando's joining the Baptist board, and claiming to be a Baptist.  That's why he didn't want to answer.

But what is very interesting, is that Eddie is tired of games, but Eddie is continuing to play games himself.  Now, like I said...There's no way you could've known that he'd said that.  Unless you're Eddie's "questioner" with supernatural knowledge, that is.  Just pointing out his hypocrisy....He's "sick of games", but wants to play games with you.  

And for the record, all I did was stated what I believed his position to be, and asked him if I was stating it accurately.  That's it.

Now, let's look at Eddie's "games" that he's playing with you, Phillip.

You have written me because of something you said in a writing to Eddie yesterday, which Eddie rejected.  And even if he had not rejected it, it STILL would not have posted until this morning, because it was written yesterday.  But amazingly, Eddie's "questioner" managed to somehow type, verbatim, the very same thing you typed, on the same day, before it posted.  And that, on top of the fact that Eddie actually REJECTED your writing, means it would not even have posted at all.  But still....Eddie's questioner managed to write the very same words.

Now Phillip, let's just be clear about something.  Eddie thought he was being "slick" (his nickname for me).  Actually, he was being quite stupid, for I am sure he had NO IDEA that you had sent his rejection of you yesterday, to me, last night.  I would love to have seen the look on his lying face, when he saw HIS "question" about new light with the same paragraph you typed, alongside MY reply to you, where you wrote me with the very same paragraph.  

This can easily be seen by comparing the 2 postings....

My post from Phillip, which posted today, entitled "SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING QUESTIONS" ...

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/answering-questions.htm

And Eddie's post, which also posted today, entitled "NEW LIGHT" ....

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/new-light-1940.htm

The readers will notice the SAME EXACT paragraph in both writings.

Mr. Eddie Garcia/Goody, or whatever your name is today....what is this GAME that you're playing with Phillip?  I mean, the man is right.  In his writing to you yesterday, and which I have a copy of, he wrote to you the following.....

PHILLIP TO EDDIE, 2/17/15:  "Logic would suggest that if new light is preached that is contrary to what was preached before then certainly either before or after the change/correction/new light that that/those individual(s) was/were teaching commands of men."

But SOMEHOW, Eddie, your "questioner" was able to write the very same day before Phillip's words could have posted, and would not have posted anyway, due to the fact that you rejected them, the following paragraph......

"NAMELESS QUESTIONER TO EDDIE, 2/17/15:  "Logic would suggest that if new light is preached that is contrary to what was preached before then certainly either before or after the change/correction/new light that that/those individual(s) was/were teaching commands of men."

Now, let's look at this....

It would sure seem that Eddie WANTS us to think he is talking to someone.  His questioner starts off with "Hello, I have a question about new light" .

When I post something to my own profile, I don't normally tell myself "Hello, I have a question" ...LOL.

Nor do I conclude my own writing, by "thanking myself", and encouraging myself to "keep up the fight".  Yet, that is exactly what Eddie's "questioner" wrote...."Thank you and keep up the fine fight."

So, its fairly obvious that Eddie WANTED this to appear that he is actually getting a question.

But that's not all.  Eddie continues the "GAME" (remember, Eddie is tired of games), by answering himself with the following greeting to self...."Hello Brother"

Followed by "LOL" at his own joke.  Eddie is the funniest guy he knows....Just ask him.

Then, he praises the "logic" of his questioner, with this comment..."That's one of the most logical explanation I've ever read about "New Light"

I would feel so stupid greeting myself, encouraging myself, calling myself "brother", and them complimenting my own logic in this manner.  

Phillip, these guys must really be lonely.  This is exactly what Chris wrote and asked Eddie about here recently....This "game" of writing questions to self, while trying to make people THINK someone was actually writing to them.  Funny how Eddie wouldn't actually answer that, but instead, wanted to talk about me.

So once again, Eddie has proven himself to be deceitful and dishonest.  I don't think his newest last name of "Goody" quite does him justice.  Nothing good about lying.  Maybe "Eddie Guilty"?  

Phillip, wonder why it is that they can use various aliases and names, and then condemn everyone else for doing it, even when those people AREN'T doing it?  Seems a bit hypocritical.

And one more thing....I really don't want to be insulting or anything, because people can't really help how dense they are.  But honestly, when somebody comes on a public forum and attacks and lies about people, but themselves have a long history of stupid blunders like this one, then they open themselves up to it.  Fact is, stuff like this, is the very reason I have pointed out Eddie's complete lack of intelligence.  The man never gets a fact correct, and he literally makes foolish blunders like this all the time.  

Seriously Eddie, its like I asked Rando/J Barns....Why lie, if you're not even smart enough to be good at it?  I mean, lying is never good.  Its a sin.  But dense people sure shouldn't do it.  

And taking the exact same paragraph that you rejected from one questioner, and pretending to get the same identical paragraph from another "questioner", on THE VERY SAME DAY....Well, you just don't get much dumber than that.

Phillip, you are exactly right about Eddie.  And I know it isn't easy for you to say what you did, but its the truth....

"You sir, rather than being an example of commendable form, are providing further evidence of wolf like and unchristian behaviour that others in the forum have pointed out. I will pray for you and others that rather than stick to reasoning from the scriptures and answering legitimate questions, seem to feel it necessary to stoop to low levels not befitting someone who considers themselves a Christian."

I couldn't have said it better myself.  Eddie has proven dishonest, time and time again.  Any JW that would still side with him, is no more honest than he is.  I wonder if any will come to his defense over this?  If they do, you can bet one thing....Its him writing to himself.  No decent person would defend such dishonest and despicable behavior.

Thank you for making the public aware of this dishonest person, Phillip.  They have a right to know the "games" these people play.

I am sorry that there are people like this, who claim to be servants of the true God, Jehovah.  But He will take care of them in His own due time.

Take care, and have a great evening.

Derrick

QUESTION: Well Eddie finally responded.
I am forwarding just so readers can appreciate the goings on. I will now shake the proverbial dust from my sandals.

May our Heavenly Father shine His light on is who are truly seeking him.

Warm regards.
=====
Hello! The expert can't answer your question.

Your Question was:

QUESTION: Hello Eddie.

Phillip

ANSWER: So who are you flip Philip? Are you a protegee of Mr. Holland? Makes me wonder - talk about integrity.

"befitting someone who considers themselves a Christian." very interesting at the same time enlightening.

My antennae are up.

QUESTION: Nice way to flip it back to me instead of answering the question(s). Talk about diversion and obfuscation.
I am not a protégé of anyone. I simply would like to see a modicum of honesty and answering of relevant questions which I believe is the purpose of the forum.

I'm don't care whether one is JW or not. I do not condone behaviour I find unchristian. And will question doctrine or behaviour regardless of which christian denomination. And I certainly try to do so with a modicum of respect without calling people names. Can you do that? Or substantiate accusations of what you claim others teach or have done?
I would hope you could find it in yourself to act and treat others as we are encouraged by scripture regardless of the actions of others.
If you will check your records you will see I have written you in the past with encouragement regarding certain topics and how they were being handled at the time. Was I a protégé of yours then? I would say not. You however are welcomed to your opinion.
I am not sure what your antennae have to do with anything.

None the less, I thank you for at least providing a response albeit diversionary and marred with personal attacks.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Phillip.

Following is the reason:

Okay then. You made your point and had your opinion. But reporting to Mr. Holland after a "your welcome"  confirmed my suspicion. That was the reason why I didn't answer, trying to find out who you are - hence my antennae was up. So why the need to report to a known Critic of JWs - I dunno unless...? You blew your cover Philip. In any case, let's just drop it here.

Expert: Eddie Goody

If you'd like to ask another question in the category, please come to http://www.allexperts.com/el/Jehovah-Witness/

This message is sent by an auto responder and cannot process replies.

Thanks,
Allexperts.com

Answer
Sadly, this is vintage Eddie....Refusing to answer a question to him, and making the reply about me.  So typical.

But notice his line of thinking here....The issue is not about him lying.  Its about why you would report his lie to me.  His lying is unimportant, in his own mind, that is.  Apparently he thinks that if you are really a JW, Phillip, that you should be siding with him....although his actions are completely contrary to how a JW is taught to act.  He believes that a JW should "stick with" a fellow JW.  

However, since his dishonesty is so in opposition to what you are taught at the KH, then why should you even believe he IS a real JW?  And there is certainly nothing in the Scriptures that teach you're supposed to side with a liar, even if he's in your religion.  You have showed integrity and class, in the way you have approached these people.

And heaven forbid, but if a JW like yourself deplores his lies and his unchristian nature, and asks him to act like the Christian he claims to be, then you must be my "protégé".  Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous?

Well Phillip, I will be the first to say, that I initially asked you for permission over a year ago, to post some of our correspondences.  But to your credit, you asked me to hold off, as you wanted to follow the Scriptural approach, and address them in Private, as "brothers".  You wanted them to make adjustments to their conduct, without having to be exposed in public.  That was loving and kind of you.  But they refused to do so.

Phillip, you saw what he was trying to do from the start....Divert, and flip it back on you.  That's what Eddie does.  That's what all these clowns do.  They have no answer for why they lie, or repeatedly show themselves dishonest.  None.  

Yeah, he's mentioned that "I have my antenna up" to me a few times, too.  I would like to see a picture of that.  

Regardless, Eddie was caught, and proved himself dishonest and not a man of integrity.  Notice that you can't even ask him a simple question, like "Why don't you provide quotes?" , without him changing the subject?  

He was caught using your quote, and pretending it came from a questioner.....That's the bottom line.  He lied, and he was caught.  And now, he's trying to make it your fault, for telling me about it.  Like I said before.....these people think they should be able to lie, and nobody should say a thing about it.

And this comment from him...." That was the reason why I didn't answer, trying to find out who you are - hence my antennae was up.

Since when are we supposed to find out who someone is, before we answer their question?  That's not our job.  We signed up to answer questions....not figure out who people are.  That's one of the most ridiculous things I have read yet.  You asked Eddie a very legitimate series of questions, most recently, how a paragraph you typed could appear in a question from someone else, when the paragraph hadn't even posted.  And of course, Eddie had no answer but to make it about me again.  But it wasn't from someone else...He wrote it himself, and tried to pass it off to this board, as a "question".  What a fake.

That's fine.  He is shown for what he is....A liar, and a deceiver.  No way out of it.

Phillip, you can at least know that you did your Christian duty, in making several appeals to these people, to act in a way that doesn't bring reproach on God's name.  They have decided to continue as they are doing.  They will answer for their dishonesty.

He wants to know why you reported to me? Maybe because your initial question was about why he misquotes me, and he was unable to provide so much as a response to that?  

Eddie, why shouldn't he tell me that?  Why should you be allowed to misquote people, and go unchecked and unquestioned?

Phillip, its funny he tells you that you "blew your cover".  Actually, I think that's the other way around.  You don't have a "cover".  Eddie, on the other hand, had his own cover blown, as it is now proven what everyone already knew....These clowns write to themselves, and converse with themselves, all to give a false impression that there are people who actually support them in their lies.

How desperate can they be?  Talk about "blowing a cover".

I am sorry, Phillip.  I know its frustrating to think that there are low down people like this in your religion.  Every religion has its bad apples, however.  Its just that the JW ones, seem to find their way here.  My religion has them, too, I'm sure.  I'm just glad they haven't found this forum yet.  

But you did the right thing in addressing them, because that's what the Scripture teaches to do.  Now, they have to answer for their lies, to a God that does not tolerate falsehood.  

Thank you for your efforts, Sir.  They are appreciated.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland