Jehovah`s Witness/No vacation?

Hi again, Mr Holland. I know I just wrote you just days ago, but I wanted to just ask you a quick question about something sister T said today. I didnít understand what she was implying here.

ďItís a fact that DH canít even go on vacation because heís so obessed with what JWís are doing on this site, something is wrong.Ē

That got my attention because when I wrote to her and Rando, it was back to close to Christmas and I wanted to write to you about their rejecting me, but you were on vacation then.  It hasnít been very long ago. Do you know why she would say that you canít even go on vacation? No biggie, but I just thought it was strange for her to that, given you were just on vacation. I honestly do believe there is something wrong with these people.

Sorry to write again so soon, but I was just wondering. Have a good day!

Hello, Marie.  How are you today?

Listen, don't worry about writing again so soon.  I always enjoy hearing from you and reading your observations, so please feel free to write me anytime.  You're always welcome to!

Yeah, there's something "wrong with them", alright....They can't tell the truth.  They lie, because they are led by demons, and not by God's Spirit.  No person speaking under the leading of the Holy Spirit, will speak a lie.  They need a relationship with Jesus Christ.  They're too busy trying to defend an Organization, rather than obeying the Scriptures.  What's "wrong with them", is that their hearts are wicked.  

Well, you asked me about this comment from Ms. T....

"ďItís a fact that DH canít even go on vacation because heís so obessed with what JWís are doing on this site, something is wrong.Ē

You know, I just read that remark of hers, and rolled my eyes.  Honestly, if I wrote a post responding to EVERY dumb thing these people write, I would never stop typing.  Whatever she meant by this comment, its certainly not "a fact".

Truthfully, of all the ridiculous things for her to say, I don't know why she chose something like this.  Its a known "FACT", that I put myself on vacation as much as, or more, than any of them do.  What on earth made her say something like this, is beyond me.  

The only thing I can figure, is that she knows I was on vacation from the board recently, but was all out of sorts because I WROTE to her and Eddie during the time I was on "vacation".  So, she MAY have been trying to say something like...."DH can't even go on vacation without making his presence known on the board, even when he's gone" .

If that's not what she was meaning, then I have no idea what was going on inside of her head when she wrote that.  If that is what she was meaning, she sure used some terrible wording, that's for sure.  

But I certainly DO go "on vacation".  I can post photos of them, if she would like to see them.

But honestly, I'm not sure what was behind that.  It was just a dumb comment.  Nothing else to say about it, besides it was just dumb.  It has nothing to do with anything.  I go on vacation, and I put myself on vacation from the board.  What else can I say?

Honestly, that remark of hers was not the highlight of that post, for me.  What I noticed from it, was that DG has now written 3 separate attacks towards me, but still has not been able to give even a single example of where I have exhibited any of these abusive traits. That is most disappointing, but to be expected from someone who can only lie and attack, but not deal in truth or facts.  And also from someone who himself, has been caught in several lies now, not the least of which, was claiming he wanted to write me, but then not doing it now that he has the chance.  Must be scared....

All we have seen from him, is him SAYING he's going to post his "findings" about me, but then not doing it.  And then saying at the end....

"but in my opinion it explains Derrick Holland and his actions to a tee."

You know what they say about "opinions", don't you?  I would be interested in knowing what qualifications or credentials that DG has, to be forming an "opinion" on whether a person has a disorder?  Other than a "couple of classes on psychology in college", that is.....

Regardless, he is entitled to his opinion.  But his opinion has not one real example to validate it.  So, its not worth too much.

Personally, after I challenged him to show how those traits are descriptive of me, I would feel stupid if I were him, for continuing to post without showing any examples.

But hey, they have none to post.  What else is new?  

Fact is, they don't bother me.  They can't, and it irks them to no end.  Its just empty attack, after attack, after attack.  I challenge them for proof, so they just move on to something else.  They are quite hilarious.  But you know what?  They are merely fulfilling Scripture......

Matthew 5:11-  "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

John 15:18-  "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."

1 Peter 4:14-  "If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified."

John 3:19-21-  "And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."

So, there is really no need to be surprised at what we see on this board.  Granted, its a little surprising that they can claim to be Christians, and think lying is okay.  But its what the Scriptures foretold, that true followers of Christ would face.  I expect it, and am unfazed by it.  The fact is, people like Eddie, Rando, DG, Ms. T, are in darkness.  They are trying to defend a religion, and when aspects of their teachings are exposed, then they react in a defensive manner, and they attack.  Its nothing new.  Have you ever been in a completely dark room, and someone comes in and suddenly flips on the light?  Its not a good feeling.

Don't get me wrong...There's no excuse for their wickedness, or their lies.  But is not surprising, because they do not like their error being shown.  

Beyond my "vacation" habits, I did go back and re-read Ms. T's response after you sent this, and there were 3 things she said, that I wanted to add to this answer and comment on.  

MS. T:  "Yes the truth does hurt and when ones are exposed and false beliefs cannot be backup from the Bible, then all they have left is to attack."

See my above comment about the light being turned on.  Yes, when a person is left with their beliefs exposed as false, and they can't give a Scriptural answer, then all that is left is to attack.  She described their actions perfectly.  We have witnessed it time and again.  They have been asked for mere quotes for things they claim were said, and they couldn't provide any.  So, they attack.  I continued to pressure them for quotes for their own statements, and gave them Scriptures which speak against making false statements, so they try and label me an "abuser".  EVERYBODY knows that catching a liar in a lie, and calling them out on it and embarrassing them, is "abuse"  

So, whether she likes it or not, she did nothing but describe their very actions.  

And this....

MS. T:  "It's sad that hatred consumes people to this extent."

Yeah, it sure is.  Their hate has caused them to do some pretty vile things, hasn't it, Marie?

MS. T:  "I'd also like to add addiction and obsession to the list. It's a fact that DH can't even go on vacation because he's so obsessed with what JW's are doing on this site, something is wrong."

What is "fact", is that even when I'm on vacation, they are so obsessed with me, that they keep up their lying even in my absence.  I've actually had people write to me, and tell me that they noticed that when I was on vacation, they used the opportunity to throw their cheap shots at me.  Yeah, its a shame that hate consumes people to this extent, like she said.

The people with the sick obsession, is them.  I have every right to respond to lies, whether she likes it or not.  

They thought when they showed up here, that they were going to start giving orders, and telling everyone who can be here and who can't.  Well, I didn't ask them permission to join, and I'm not asking their permission to stay.  And they just can't handle the fact that they don't get their way, so they pout, they attack, and they lie.

And make no mistake....Ms. T is every bit as guilty as the others.

Again, please do not worry about writing me.  I always welcome your observations.  What disappoints me the most about that post, is that DG still couldn't give one example of me doing any of the things he listed.  You would think in 3 posts, he could do better than

Anyway, I am still curious about THEIR ability to maintain relationships.  Like I said, I'm celebrating almost 22 years of marriage.  No, it hasn't always been perfect for all that time.  But its better now, than ever.  But it doesn't seem like any of our resident psychiatrists, want to talk about their OWN lives, huh?

Wonder why?

Take care, Sister, and thanks for writing.  Have a wonderful evening.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.