Jehovah`s Witness/"Get Off My Website??"...LOL. Seriously?

Nice try, Rando Barns.  But really, if you're going to try and get people to believe a question is from me, then you're going to have to do better than that.

I just laughed out loud at that one.  I thought we were going to see something with "vile language" in it, and instead we get this nonsense of "GET OFF MY WEBSITE!!!" ?

Now, why would I consider the Baptist forum MY WEBSITE, as I have never even been an Expert on that forum?  Real genius move, Guys.  For that matter, why would I consider ANY category on Allexperts, or even Allexperts itself for that matter, as "my website"?  Rando, seriously....Do you really think that if Allexperts was my website, that YOU would still be here?  I would have kicked you off a long time ago...LOL.

You people are so ridiculous.  

Just a suggestion....In the future, if you want to attach my name to a question that you write, and you want people to actually believe its me, then try saying something that I would actually say.  Or maybe something that I commonly say.

Oh, and one more thing....Make it a little more believable, by just putting a first name.  When I write a questioner, I generally just put "Derrick".

In fact, that is one of the things the Baptist Expert, Sister Lyons, pointed out that was so strange.  She said that in all her years there, nobody puts their FULL name in the Question Line, especially on such a sensitive topic.  Dead give-away.

Now, just a brief response to this Rob character, who really doesn't deserve a response, because what does he know about the situation, anyway?  But since its on these very lines....

ROB:  "He's about as much of a christian as I am a monkey!"

Well, you must be a monkey, then.  Because I think I just might know a little more about this situation than you do.  She has been in contact with those Experts on the Baptist forum, and unless you have been, then you don't know what you're talking about.

And I am a Christian, Rob.  So, are you a monkey?  Surely not.

Sorry about the monkey thing, but you said it, not me.  But this next remark, really does make me wonder....

ROB:  What I didn't understand about the whole thing is how she would write as if the letter was referring to her just based on her first name being on the board. She is not the only Shawnasi in the world, she's not even the only Shawnasi in America, far from it.

Now Rob, do you honestly think we haven't researched how many people have her name before?  Just for fun, because its an unusual name?  Even before you came along sharing your opinions, we have done that.  

And if you simply Google the name "Shawnasi", you come up with a total of 5 people....That's right, 5.  And one of those 5, is my wife.  So apart from her, 4 people show up.  You say "far from it" , like 1 of every 20 people you meet, are named "Shawnasi".  They aren't, I assure you. There are more people named "ROB" in my small town of 5,000 people, than there are people named "Shawnasi" in the entire country.  Don't be ridiculous.

And I'm just willing to bet that probably none of those other 4 "Shawnasi"s, are connected to the Baptist and JW forums in any way.  Ever heard from them here before, Rob?  And why were those questions sent, THIS WEEK, just to those 2 boards....the very ones that I have been pointing out in my posts?  I guess we can now expect to see hundreds of "Shawnasi"s coming out of the woodwork, now?

But let's expound on your point a little further, Rob.  Not only are you saying that there are so many "Shawnasi"s that she should not have just assumed it was about her (despite the fact that the liar used her last name and middle initial, too), but I guess I should just assume that its nothing more than one BIG COINCIDENCE that, in the same week that a "Shawnasi" shows up, that there just HAPPENED TO BE some other "Derrick Holland" show up, too, and writing questions in the same forum as the fake "Shawnasi"?  

You know what, Rob?  I wouldn't be surprised if that other "Shawnasi" and that other "Derrick Holland", aren't married, as well.  Wouldn't that just be one big happy coincidence?

Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy as well, Rob?

Again...Don't be so ridiculous.  You apparently weren't thinking.

Like this comment....

ROB:  "Yet she writes on the baptist board as if it was definitely her being spoken about.

That makes no sense."

Of course it makes no sense to someone who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about, or what happened in the situation.

What makes no sense, is why somebody who knows next to nothing about this situation, is telling the rest of us what makes sense. Fact is, the question was sent to those Experts, not as just "Shawnasi", but SHAWNASI F. HOLLAND.  That narrows it down just a bit, and I do believe, effectively ELIMINATES the other 4 "Shawnasi"s from consideration.

But yeah, the same person sending questions under my name, and writing "Derrick Holland" instead of just "Derrick", is the same person writing questions using the name "Shawnasi F Holland", instead of just "Shawnasi".  Some people exhibit a pattern, Rob.  A pattern that people with brains, can pick up on.  

But if you want to keep thinking its all coincidental, then carry on.

But since we now know that the questioner used her FIRST name, MIDDLE initial, and LAST name, and had the question show from OUR state, then I believe that effectively removes the other 4 "Shawnasi"s from consideration, doesn't it, Rob?  So yeah, it was about her.  

She was right in thinking it was about her.  And your comments? Well...They "make no sense".

Now Rob, please share with us some more of your opinions, and what you believe.  

That's why I told Marie, that people who's opinions MATTER, know that I'm truthful and Rando is a liar.  I wasn't referring to people who don't know how to use the brain and common sense that God gave them.  If you want to look silly and support a proven repetitive liar, then be my guest.  Its really not my problem.  Thinking people will see right through this.  In fact, see my response to Richard....Richard is a thinker.  Way ahead of you, Rob.

But again, Rando....Next time, try saying something I would actually say.  Not something ridiculous like "Get off my website"!!.  If it were my website, I would not have to tell you to "get off"....I would remove you.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.