Jehovah`s Witness/Worshipping Jesus like the WT

Question
QUESTION: Hello Sister T.

I'm sorry that I upset you, that wasn't my intention. You don't need to tell people that I lie about you however(can you specifically tell me which lies I made so I might be able to apologize )? It's hard for me to learn about what JWs believe about God and their organization from actual JWs. It seems hard for me to get direct answers. The guys I work with just blow off most of my questions, that's why I thought this would be a good place to get questions answered. I already have access to what y'all call "apostate" sites. I like to get the other side of the story directly from Jws to see how they correlate.

For example, I read that Jws believe that Jesus' body was disintegrated into a zillion atoms in the tomb, but I have never heard a Jw say that to me. That's why I ask these questions.

I have also read that Jws sell subscriptions or solicit donations door to door. Again I tend not to believe this because I have not talked to anyone in your religion to collaborate this.

You needn't get upset with me for asking thought provoking questions, I'm just trying to lead you out of the dark and into the light. Remember you said the same thing to me?  Our motivations are the same, no need to take them as personal attacks on you or your organization.

If you could answer my questions I wouldn't have to keep asking them. I asked Eddie about the worship of Jesus in the watchtower, but he didn't elaborate on this too much, just said they misunderstood the meaning of the Greek word for worship.

I'll  ask my question about worshipping Jesus again. This is a big doctrine in any church to change. What new evidence was there to over turn the previous understanding?

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.  Kevin

ANSWER: Hello "Kevin"

You have not upset me Kevin, I said I don't appreciate you lying on me to your lil buddy, that's what I said.  Your so called "thought provoking questions" do not bother me because they aren't thought provoking to me.  I'll keep what they are to me to myself.  

I also said that I answer your questions.  Just because you do not accept my replies and Bible scriptures provided doesn't mean I didn't answer.  I didn't answer according to who?  You?  Well according to me, I have answered most if not every single one of the questions you have written to me and to say different is not true.  As I said in the past, you're not asking to learn, I don't need to be a mind reader to know that, and you just verified that by saying:  "I'm just trying to lead you out of the dark and into the light."  If you want to believe that feel free...very amusing...

I'll tell you why the JW's at your job do not want to reply to you.  Because they know the same as I do, you are not asking to learn.  We are not forcing our beliefs on anyone, so if you aren't asking to learn, then there's no point.  Plus nothing you say can lead anyone to any light because you believe the lies and false teachings of Satan's religions.  So why would they bother with replying to those falsehoods.  Jesus said do not throw your pearls on swine.

So basically what you are saying is you believe everything you read on the internet?

I asked you to produce the Watchtower publication that says that and then we'll go from there. So where is it?  

While I'm waiting on that, you asked what did you say that was a lie so you can apologize?  Really?  That's amusing too.

You said to DH:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/worshipping-jesus-wt.ht

"she was really upset about something that I wrote to you about her. I later apologized even though what I said was true. I asked another question concerning Rando's position or reply and she said she don't read any other boards including you or rando's."

You apologized even though what you said was true huh, is that why you made that so called apology in private?  Amusing...

Here's what I said to you "Kevin" after your fabricated story:

"Why ask me when you don't believe anything I have showed you from the Bible. Not to mention you fabricated a story saying: "Sister T eventually told me it was symbolism, but it was hard for her to explain, that I should read another experts answer. Didn't Einstein say "if you understand something, you should be able to explain it simply". Now she also said that Jesus only talked to crowds in parables."

Kevin, that's really sad and a bit desperate, you want JW's to be wrong so bad that you have to stoop to such levels.  Anyone who read my reply would know that it was not hard for me to explain, I merely said I would not go into great detail and if you wanted great detail then to read the other explanation.  I had no problem explaining that to you and I even told you the previous verses said what the parable was about in a nutshell.  And again, I didn't say Jesus only talked to the crowds in parables, I said the Bible said that. (Matt 13:34)"

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/7/today-paradise-1.htm

Now this is quite interesting "Kevin" or whoever you are.  You said you asked me a question concerning Rando's position and I said I don't read any other boards including you (DH) or Rando's.  

I have NEVER said that to you as "Kevin" but I did say to Derrick Holland that I had not read Bro. Rando's post YET when Derrick Holland asked me a question concerning Rando's position!  Because at the time he asked me I had not in fact read what Bro. Rando had written.  I wasn't about to drop what I was doing to appease Mr. Holland.  I read it when I got a chance to read it.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/12/still-support-rando-ms

And I said to Derrick Holland NOT to "Kevin" that I hadn't read his (DH) post.  Which was in reply to him saying something about he had just spoke about a bus ministry and then I get a question regarding a bus tour and so forth.  I had not read his (DH) post about a bus ministry. And at that time I had not been reading DH's posts.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/1/serious.htm

I also said to Derrick Holland not to "Kevin" that I may skim over what he (Derrick Holland) posts, but as I told him I'm not interested in reading his novels.  It's very funny how people lurk in the dark just waiting.  Let's make this clear.  If I choose to read or skim over what someone posts it's my business.  If I choose not to it's also my business and when I decide to read a post or not is my business.  I don't have to lie about it.  Just like I skimmed over the post where you wrote to DH about me.  Just like someone said before, how can Sis T reply to something she claimed she didn't read?  When the subject line was all that was needed to say what I said, then I didn't need to open the post.  But people are so bent backwards they can't see forward because of their hatred.  It doesn't matter to me, just amusing!  

Yet Derrick acknowledged in a private question to me about a vile message he spoke about in a post and that the reason he sent the message to me in private was because I may not have read his post.  So now all of a sudden in public, it's a different story, huh?  Yep...

The next person to ask me about what Bro. Rando said was not "Kevin" but someone named "Scott"  

So are you Derrick Holland pretending to be all these other people huh?  How can I tell you something that I specifically said to someone else, slipping up????  

How convenient that you are from Illinois and Derrick's questions can generate from Illinois too!! He said so himself!

Good day

Sister T

QUESTION: Hello sister t.

I thought you wrote that you don't read other  posts. I thought that was in response to my question about the Un membership that I had asked rando. For that I'm sorry. I probably confused your reply to somebody else with one of mine.

However you don't answer all my questions, granted at times I throw a lot at you. Just curious how an organization can promote  worship for Jesus then not later.

Have a beautiful evening. Kevin.

I'm not Derrick, but if you derived that by writing  styles, I'll take that as a compliment. He's very articulate and concise. If you think  I am he because of the Illinois tag, well then, shame on you.

I also did not intend for  my first apology to be private. I do not send private questions. I had a similar problem with a question that I sent Derrick that turned up as' private '.
He pointed out that my question was marked private and was wondering why.

ANSWER: Hello "Kevin"

You remember the response was about the UN but you included DH where I never mentioned him at all, neither did I say that I don't read other posts or Bro. Rando's posts.  You asked me about specific people and I replied.  In fact here is the convo:

You said:

QUESTION: Hello again.sister t.

I originally asked brother rando for his opinion, but  he never answered it.  Do you

remember his opinions regarding the Baptists and their affiliations/membership with the UN?

Sorry for not being more clear.  What  I meant was their ten years as a member ending in 2001?  I believe Richard wrote a  post about this.  What I also understand about the jws is that their understanding about the UN is that they are not good, something along the lines of a scarlot beast  or something like that in revelations.  I read that Robert King broached this subject also. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm doing this from memory."

And I said in part:

Hello again Kevin,

I don't know anyone's opinions about anything.  I only know my own opinions and beliefs, I can't speak for anyone else's.  How would I remember that Kevin if you don't even remember yourself?   You have to ask the one who posts about their posts, not someone else.  

I do not read Richard's posts on a consistent basis, in fact I've only read his posts maybe five times at the most, once was when he quoted from our (jw.org) website.   I also don't read Robert King's posts, so I have no clue what their opinions are on the matter and I don't care....no disrespect intended."

No where in there do you see me say what you tell your lil buddy:  "she was really upset about something that I wrote to you about her. I later apologized even though what I said was true. I asked another question concerning Rando's position or reply and she said she don't read any other boards including you or rando's."

But now you got confused....OK Kevin...

I've seen a few private questions to DH from you, but you claim you don't send private questions...OK Kevin....very amusing I must say.

Again, produce the Watchtower that says that and we will go from there.  You saying I won't answer your question doesn't fly because you are making a claim, you have the burden of proof, until I see that for myself, it's just you making a claim. Produce it or move on to something else you think is thought provoking.  And Shame on you, there is no shame on me. I said plainly why I said what I said.  I don't know who you are....it doesn't matter. I'll keep why it doesn't to myself.

You have a beautiful evening yourself, I sure plan on it, thank you.

Good day,

Sister T

QUESTION: Hello sister t.
Just to be clear, what are you asking me to produce from WT again?
Kevin

Answer
Hello,

You said this:

How could the WT teach it is proper to worship Jesus based on the Word, then decide it's not okay later. How did they arrive at this conclusion? Again the bible is the same. How did the GB come to this new understanding

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T