Jehovah`s Witness/Is 'Chris' yours and Derrick's Friend with that Dirty mouth?

Greetings Richard, Im a reader here, but are you and Derrick really in support of 'Chris' guy with a disrepectful and dirty unchristian like mouth???

What would our lord and savior Jesus say about such a person as 'Chris', and those who are associates with him?

Here is the filth he said below to another Allexperts.

"I wish y would stop showing everyone how fucking stupid you are. You do it over and over. I was laughing my ass off from Hollands last post exposing you yet again. Seriously, man, you have to get tired of looking like an ass. Do you get how idiotic you look? Are you trying to look stupid? I just can't believe someone can be as dumb as you. What does it take for you you to realize what a fool you look lie. I laugh every time."

Please out of true christian respect for Christ, reconsider your contact with this guy 'Chris'.

Thank you Richard for you understanding on this very serious matter.

Thank you for your question.  To be blunt, I do not support or condone the actions of the person who wrote the message that you copied to me.  I have never received a question from anyone named "Chris".  Christaras is as close as I have had to that name.  I suspect "Chris" is a fake name.  Either way, there is no sense in demonstrating such disrespect.  His sentiments could have been expressed without the use of foul or disrespectful language.  I hope that I have been very clear in my unwavering belief that "Chris's" message was uncalled for.

Jehovah`s Witness

I am not a Jehovah's Witness, however I can answer many questions concerning the ideas and doctrines on which they disagree with mainstream Christianity. I have spent a great deal of time in ministry with current and ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, as well as those who have started to become disillusioned with the Watchtower Organization.

Jehovah's Witnesses are generally wonderful and moral people who are zealous for God. However, in their zeal, they have pledged allegiance to what they believe is God's spirit-directed organization. This allegiance blinds them from allowing God's word alone to work in them. My hope is to share the love of Jesus Christ with all who seek salvation, no matter their label or denomination. My experiences come from the relationship that I have with Him as the source of my daily strength. These experiences create an undeniable testimony of salvation by grace through faith in the cleansing blood of the Lamb of God. Through prayer and meditation on God's holy word alone, we find truth as revealed to us through the Holy Spirit.

As the word "organization" is misleading in this particular area, I want to be clear that, as a member of the body of Christ, the label or denomination of the church I attend is not the source of my salvation. I do not go to or through any organization for official knowledge or guidance. I go to God's word alone.

I have a Bachelor and Master's Degree with extensive educational experience.