Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick Holland is lying

Question
Hello Sister T. I am glad you are holding strong in the faith. Didn't Derrick Holland accuse the JW's of lying when he stated he never had an email by the name of Smokymtnman??

Why would he advertise to Allexperts his email that he once claimed he never had?  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/3/wrong-ms-t-usual.htm

Derrick Holland is caught in a web of lies. Whose trying to insert mind control here after harassing you? What do you say Sister T?

Answer
Hello, thank you!!

I do believe he did say that! I had not read his post, as I'm not interested in what he has to say, but I just skimmed over it just now.  Very Amusing...

Yes, he clearly is caught in yet another lie....his own screen shots have once again condemned him. It must be hard being so angry all the time. Consumed with hatred and obsession.

I think he should stop while he's behind...

He is a critic and belongs on the critics page!  He continues to harass people he's threatened by.  Why else would he be on a forum for 15 years that is for questions to JW's when he's not one and never has been and misrepresents our beliefs continually.  

Take care

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T