Jehovah`s Witness/edit first comment please

Sorry Derrick.
I forgot to include the word worship after 'Greek '.

Done!  Well, sort of.  I am unable to edit your question, but I made the change when I quoted it in the answer portion.

By the way, I did something else, too.  You know how we were publicly called "liars" by the less-than-honest, Ms. T?  It was over those so-called "Private questions", when she claimed we were "hiding" another Private question from you that we didn't mention, but she thought she was Sherlock Holmes when she noticed that Rating?  Well, she made a fool of herself, but I just went back in again tonight and attempted to make them public again, as you said that you wanted me to.  Even though I already published everything after she falsely accused us, and after you asked me to, if I can make the original thread Public and get it to post, then that will PROVE it, once and for all, that nothing was being hidden as she claimed.

Hopefully the entire thread will post this time, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow morning when the board updates.  But it is no longer showing "Private" in my account now.

But if it does post, then it will prove that there were NO other Private questions that were not mentioned, and that the Rating she was squawking about, was actually to the SAME set of questions on the SAME thread, that I just published last week when all this was going on.

I still can't get over that woman being so blatantly dishonest, lying herself, and supporting the lies of fellow Witnesses, with seemingly no remorse or fear of God.

And then when I sent her proof positive that her friend Rando/Jay Barns was lying about when I became a Baptist expert, she came back and claimed I was lying again, but conveniently never answered the proof given to her.  That woman is something else.

Kevin, do you know how people who claim to be Christians, can lie, with no remorse whatsoever?  That would be a good one to ask your JW co-worker....If there is some doctrine of theirs, that allows them to do that.

Truth is, I don't believe there is, because I know several JWs that despise their actions.  The 3 JWs here that do the most talking, are about the sorriest examples of true JWs, that I have ever seen.

Well, I know that wasn't your question, but I just wanted you to know that I have tried once again, to make that previous answer from October, into a "Public" question.

But again, there is no question that the follow-up being Private, was a problem in the Allexperts system itself, because did you know that once you send an original question as Public, you cannot even make the follow-up "Private"?  The "Private" box isn't even there in the follow up, if you make the initial question Public.  So, that proves to me, that you never meant that follow up to be Private, which is exactly what I suspected even then.

Anyway, have a great evening, and God bless.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.