Jehovah`s Witness/This Is Why You Should Be Glad If You're Not In A Cult...

Had an interesting dialogue with Ms. T today.  As I posted 2 days ago, a couple of questions I sent to her regarding her false accusations of us "lying" about "Private" questions, were answered by her, with some pretty intense hatred.

At any rate, I received a 2nd reply back from her today, even though I did NOT write to again.  She sent the 2nd reply on her own, to which I DID respond back to that.

And again, she provided more examples of the manipulative and dishonest manner, if which these JWs will try to twist and lie about what you said.  Also in her reply, are some pretty interesting examples of brainwashing.

But I want the readers to notice how she twists things.  Why would a Christian refuse a simple apology when they're proven wrong, and why would a Christian willfully try and twist what someone said, in order to make them a liar?

If she won't answer that question now (and she won't), then I'm afraid she will have to answer it before a holy God, one day.

Again, this woman needs for Christians to pray for her, that the lies that Satan has blinded her with, will one day give way to the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

First, her 2nd reply to me, when I had not contacted her again....

ANSWER: Yes it is! I've asked you to stop and you refuse! My hatred? You must have forgotten you are on a JW forum!

Please no need of prayers from you as we do not serve the same God!

Good day

P.S. My response to this was too short to post, so I'm making it longer so that it will show up as I've made it public from Private.  Which shows up in my log as no longer being a private question from you.  No need to respond, just adding a few lines.

You have already listed this in one of your many replies as well.  

At any rate, I'm done with it, not interested in what more you have to say....good day

Sister T

She's obviously one who likes to have the last word, and take a cheap parting shot, as she does it.

Now, for the follow up that I sent her, in response to receiving ANOTHER unsolicited reply to a question she had already replied once to.....

QUESTION: Okay, if I wanted to act like you and go all to pieces, I could claim harassment at your sending me a second reply to the same question. Glad I'm not like that, though.  At any rate, post it as you wish, even though I already did.  

I have nothing else to say to you, other than that you are wrong, and you owe us an apology.   But we both know it's not going to happen.  Good day, and I will pray for you.     

You're right...we don't serve the same God.  Your God allows lying, and mine doesn't.

Now, for her reply back to that, again wishing to have the last word, and take some cheap shots.  But the attempted manipulation and twisting, is what I am going to comment on....Not her obviously high-strung nature, or terrible grammar skills.

Her reply will be in bold print, and my responses will be in regular print....

"Answer: You can't claim harassment because you wrote to me Mr. Holland, so no that is not harassment.  I have never written to you, ever!  The only way I can reply to you is because you wrote to me from the start.

Complete twisting of what I said above.  Not once did I say that I WAS going to "claim harassment".  I said IF I WANTED TO ACT LIKE HER, I COULD CLAIM HARASSMENT, but that I am NOT like her.  

But to address what she said....Yes, I certainly could...again, IF I wanted to act childish like her, that is.  

In her previous reply, she made it clear she wanted no further contact with me.  But by then CHOOSING to reply to the same question AGAIN, which she had already replied to, then SHE initiated the last round of contact, after indicating she wanted no more contact.  

There was no valid reason for her initiating another round of contact with me, regardless of who wrote the question...The question had already been responded to, and didn't need a 2nd response, which was initiated by her.  If it were a simple matter of her other response being too short and now wanting it to post (for whatever reason, since it already has), then she could have simply copied and pasted the correspondence in a question to herself.  There was no need to give a 2nd response to me.

But all that being said, her screaming "harassment" on a legitimate and non-confrontational writing from me, is pretty babyish.  She has the mindset that I do not have the right to ask questions here.  Well, I do have the right...As much so as anyone else.  If her friends have the right to ask fraudulent questions using other people's names, then I have the right ask legitimate questions.  And I certainly have the right, to address lies being told about me, DIRECTLY with the person telling the lies.  A person would have to be crazy, to think otherwise.

And I posted those questions to show there was no "harassment" towards her, because I knew she would lie and post that I was harassing her in "Private".  I'm not stupid...I know how these dishonest liars operate.  I knew she would, so I posted them so that everyone could see exactly what was said.

So no, Ms. T, I am NOT going to scream and cry "harassment", even though you DID initiate this with a 2nd response.  I'm a big boy...I don't need to pout.  Your screaming "harassment" on any question you see my name on, is pretty childish and immature. You should grow up.

"I haven't lied about anything Mr. Holland."

Sure you have...lots of things.  Not only are you a party to the lies of your friends, and you condone it with your silence (might want to read 1 Tim. 5:22), you yourself have posted complete falsehoods.  Like when you claimed that we were "hiding another private question", and refused to acknowledge your error, when it was shown.  And like when you tried to take questions written by another "Kevin", and attribute them to the one whom you are trying to make a liar out of, and when shown that mistake as well, you have no apology to offer.

Those are some pretty serious untruths, Ms. T.  You do realize that you are attacking a man's character and trying to slander him, don't you?  Lying and slander are sins.  Do you realize that?

Yes, my God isn't illogical, always angry, cruel, merciless, sadistic or a torturer who burns people in hellfire forever and ever.  I see the traits of your God in your actions, words, and deeds."

Who ever said God was "illogical", "always angry", "cruel", "merciless", "sadistic", or a "torturer"?  That would be a terrible God to serve.  But that isn't my God, either.

My God is quite logical, even above limited human logic. You see, we don't determine the nature of God, based on our logic.  True logic, understands that God is to be believed, trusted, and taken at His Word.  Its your concept of "logic", that is the problem...Not the nature of God.

And always angry?  Not sure where you got that.  Pulled it out of thin air, I guess.  No, God is not ALWAYS angry.  But He is sometimes.  There ARE actions that anger God....Like your, and your friend's constant lies.  Why do you think that Proverbs 6 says that He HATES those things, and that they are an abomination to Him?  Does that sound like lying makes Him happy?

What about Psalm 7:11, which says...."God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day."

You might want to acquaint yourself with the true God of the Bible, Ms. T.  He is love and mercy, but He is also righteous, holy, and angry with sin.  To deny that, is to deny the Scripture.  You don't get to "cherry-pick" which attributes of God you want to believe in, and reject all of the others.  It just doesn't work that way.

But I'm glad your "God" isn't "angry" or "cruel".  At least not.....

Until you give your dying child a pint or two of blood, that is, in order to save its life.  Then He becomes quite unreasonable, and may very well refuse to grant eternal life to that child.  But hey, He's reasonable if you happen to eat blood in that medium-rare ribeye steak.  Just not when a life is on the line.  If you give blood to save that life, then your God may very well make you pay the ultimate price....Revoking any chance you might have otherwise had at living forever.  Or revoking that child's chances of living forever...That'll show you to keep that blood consumption limited to your steaks!!

Until you send your brother a birthday card, or make your child a birthday cake.  Then, your "God" becomes quite bent out of shape, because after all, we all know that beheadings are common place at children's birthday parties.

Until a child dies who didn't happen to have the privilege of righteous (JW) parents.  Then, that child may very well miss out on the chance of living forever....all for a choice it didn't even make.

I'm so glad your "God" isn't angry or cruel, Ms. T.

"The God I serve whose name is Jehovah, is ONE Jehovah, not 3 Jehovah's, one Almighty God and is a God of love, just, mercy, and logic, my God is a happy God. The God you serve is the complete opposite of the God I serve."

Yeah well, nobody ever said there was more than one Jehovah.  Again, you've been reading too many Watchtowers, and posts from Rando.

But no, the God you serve is not Jehovah.  I can prove it from the Scripture.  Because you practice dishonesty, He is not your God.  Read John 8:44 for yourself.  Do you need help understanding it, and WHO it says is the "father of the lie"?

See, that's the question readers of this board keep wanting to know, and your people never answer it....HOW do you claim to serve the God of "truth", while at the same time, printing FALSEHOODS about other human beings created in His image?  How do you reconcile those contradictions?

I'm starting to agree with you....the God I serve, is the complete opposite of the one you serve.  See, my God loved us enough to WARN us countless times in the Scriptures, about the existence of Hell, and the wickedness of sin, and its ultimate penalty.  He LOVED us enough to provide a way for our redemption, by allowing the blood of His only begotten Son, to be shed on our behalf.  Ever wonder why the price for our redemption was so high?  Because the punishment for our sin is so serious.  We who believe in the Biblical teaching of Hell, do not view God as cruel.  He would have been JUST to have let us all go there, because we all have chosen our own way, instead of His.  But He loved us, and gave us a way out.  

I happen to be very happy with the God I serve, and love Him from the depths of my being. I am sorry that you can only love a "God" that fits your idea of what He should be.  Sounds like you made him into YOUR image, and not the other way around.

But again, to claim Jehovah as your God, and then practice what Jehovah hates, is an extreme contradiction.

Have you read Proverbs 12:22?  It says...."Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight."

Your own NWT reads...."Lying lips are detestable to Jehovah"

Ms. T, can you honestly say you and your friends, have been "dealing truly", or have you been doing what Jehovah finds detestable?

What about this one, Ms T, from the Ten Commandments?  

Exodus 20:16-  “You must not testify falsely when you are a witness against your fellow man"

Were you applying this verse, when you publicly slandered Kevin and myself, with no proof, and in fact, when the proof disproved your accusations?  And then, even after giving "false witness", you REFUSED to offer an apology and admit error?

How do you reconcile your actions, with this verse?  How do you reconcile your claim to "serve Jehovah", when you are doing the very things that He calls "abomination", and finds "detestable"?

Thank you for finally admitting and saying we do not serve the same God and that you have nothing else to say to me, please keep true to your word. Thank you so much!"

Another example of your twisting, and dishonest handling of what I said.  Manipulative, in trying to make it appear that I said I would never address you on anything again.  "True to your word" ?  What is that about?  I never said that I would not address, or write you again, if the need arose.  I simply said that I HAVE nothing else to say to you...on the current matter.  I already said what I had to say, and you showed your true character, in refusing to do the right thing.  Nothing else to say to you on it.  You disregarded facts and argued with cameras, just to hold onto your lie.

If you tell another lie about something else, then I likely WILL have something to say to you.  Like now....I had nothing else to say to you, until you typed back those comments.  Now I do.  

But trying to imply there is a promise on my part that I will never address you for lying again?  Sorry, but its just not there.

Ms. T, you and your friends have become a laughing stock here.  If you're going to claim to serve Jehovah, then you need to stop lying.  You all talk a lot about SAYING His name....I think I'd be afraid to say it, if I were going to bring reproach and disgrace on it.  I doubt He's very pleased with your continued dishonesty, and your condoning of other people's dishonesty, and then "using" His name as the driving force behind it.  I think you should revere His name, and treat it as more holy than that.

Bye now....

Sister T

Yes, and try to start telling the truth in the future.  Worry about giving satisfactory answers to your own questions, instead of mine.  I have read too many times, how a questioner is not satisfied with the answer you gave.  Just be an honest person.  That's what Jehovah expects from you.  He will tolerate nothing less.

Good day to you, as well.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.