Jehovah`s Witness/About Jehovah

Hello Brother,
 How can one avoid sinning against Jehovah?

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

Hello Dee ,
      We can not avoid sinning against Jehovah because we born into sin . Romans 5:12 says :   That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears

I have been a student of the Bible since 1974 and a witness for 18 Years.I do not wish to be considered an Expert in this category because I, like everyone else will never cease to learn.However answering questions is here is very enjoyable ,Even though some continue trying to discredit me and my Brothers and Sisters. May Jehovah continue to his lovibg support .

With many years of bible study as a foundation, I enjoy aswering any question that applies to the bible. I like intelligent questions that require sincere answers.I can not answer silly questions.

34 years of Bible Study