Jehovah`s Witness/Jesus said

Question
Hello Pearl

Could you give me a truthful undering of the scripture l percent before you.
Am sure it will be a comprehensive
reply you give.
However looking to hearing from you

Matt 5
17 Let there be no thought that I have come to put an end to the law or the prophets. I have not come for destruction, but to make complete.

Answer
Can you please follow up with a specific question?

If you just want to know what the verse means, it explains itself. God's Laws and prophecies do not become false, nor are they ever done away with. Christ fulfills them, by keeping all they have promised, by making it all come true, and by satisfying all they righteously require.

I am not able to tell you in a reply, all the ways in which Jesus fulfills and will fulfill all God's Laws and prophecies. It would be too long. If you can make your question more clear and specific, that would help me greatly.

Thank you,
Pearl

Jehovah`s Witness

pearl doxsey