Jehovah`s Witness/I love reading your posts!

Question
Reading your posts are a comfort to me in this troubled world. I thank God for christians like you. I'm learning that the earth will be made into a paradise if we remain obedient to Jehovah.

Thanks for all you do on allexperts.
With christian love.

Answer
Hello and thank you for writing,

Thank you very much, and I totally agree this world is very troubled being that it's under Satan's control right now this is evident by the attitudes we see today.

As the Bible says the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

1 John 5:19 "We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one."

No one can deny that all of Satan's attitudes is what is prevalent today, as the Bible says it would be during the last days.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away."

Satan knows his time is short and he has great anger, as we see people of this world have today, it's in the air!

Rev 12:12 "On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

Eph 2:2 "in which you at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience."

As you can see from Revelation, Satan has a short period of time.  Soon, very soon, Jehovah will take back what is rightfully his and this earth will be made into a paradise as he originally purposed it to be.

All wickedness will be done away with, all wicked people will be annihilated.

Psalms 37:8-11 "Let go of anger and abandon rage; Do not become upset and turn to doing evil. 9 For evil men will be done away with, But those hoping in Jehovah will possess the earth. 10 Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."

Psalms 37:29 "The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it."

Psalms 145:20 "Jehovah guards all those who love him, But all the wicked he will annihilate."

Jehovah is the very opposite of Satan and the ones he influences.

Psalms 145:8,9 "Jehovah is compassionate and merciful, Slow to anger and great in loyal love. 9 Jehovah is good to all, And his mercy is evident in all his works."

Psalms 144:15 "Happy is the people for whom it is this way! Happy is the people whose God is Jehovah"

Exodus 34:6 "Jehovah was passing before him and declaring: “Jehovah, Jehovah, a God merciful and compassionate, slow to anger and abundant in loyal love and truth,"

Serving Jehovah ones will be very happy now and on into the future forever, as Jehovah is a happy God and his servants need to cultivate his qualities which this world today lacks.

1 Timothy 1:11 "according to the glorious good news of the happy God, with which I was entrusted."

Soon all the troubles of this world will be over!

Rev. 21:3,4 "With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Stick with Jehovah, the Happy God, who will soon do away with all wickedness, including Satan!

Take Care

Sister T

jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T