Jehovah`s Witness/Questions

Question
I'm going to try to ask these questions right now.

What about John 2:19-21 Jesus Prophecy on His Resurrection
"Destroy this temple and in 3 days I will raise it up" Verse 21 explains that He Jesus was speaking of "The Temple Of His Body"
This refers to A Bodily Resurrection!

Luke 24:42-43 Jesus ate and showed His Hands And His Feet.      Luke 24:39  
Matthew 28:9 People even grabbed His Feet And worshiped Him.

Thomas doubted Jesus Resurrection. In John 20:25 "Unless I see In His Hands The Imprint Of The Nails And Put My Hand Into His Side I Will Not Believe"

Later Jesus Asked Thomas in John 20:27 To "Reach Hear Your Finger See My Hands Reach Here Your Hand Put It Into My Side Be Not Unbelieving But Believing"

John 20:19-20 Jesus Showed Them His Hands And His Side

Luke 24:38-39 "See My Hands And My Feet That Is I Myself. Touch And Handle Me And See. For A Spirit Does Not Have Flesh And Bones As You See Me Have.
Jesus here told the followers clearly that He was not a spirit or ghost like they thought he was. They were afraid of Him because they thought they saw a ghost or spirit. But Jesus makes it clear that He is Not A Spirit.
Why the confusion about Jesus. He Told Them He Was Really There.

Answer
You're going deep rather quickly, however I think you are ready for the scriptural answers.  "Destroy this temple and in 3 days I will raise it up" Verse 21 explains that He Jesus was speaking of "The Temple Of His Body" This refers to A Bodily Resurrection!

"It is sown a physical body; it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one.  So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living person.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit." (1 Corinthians 15:44-45) Are we starting to gain scriptural understanding?

If Jesus "own body" was raised then how come Nobody recognized him?  His body was sacrificed once for all time so taking his body back would void the "ransom sacrifice".  Notice Mary Magʹda·lene went to the tomb to dress HIS WOUNDS but she never found his body.

"After saying this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.  Jesus said to her: “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you looking for?” She, thinking it was the gardener, said to him: “Sir, if you have carried him off, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.”  Jesus said to her: “Mary!” On turning around, she said to him in Hebrew: “Rab·boʹni!” (which means “Teacher!”)" (John 20:14-16)

Mary saw Jesus, but thought he was a stranger, a gardener because he wasn't in the body he sacrificed and did you notice, she saw No Wounds to dress?  She recognize Jesus not by appearance but in the manner in how he spoke to her, verse 16.  Notice what he tells her next: "Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’" (John 20:17)

So why was Thomas asking to see the nail prints and not his body?  Evidently Mary's witness was the event that she thought he was a gardener with no wounds and Thomas stated, in John 20:25 "Unless I see In His Hands The Imprint Of The Nails And Put My Hand Into His Side I Will Not Believe"

Jesus appeared to his disciples throughout 40 days in various fleshly bodies, each time not knowing it was him until he began teaching them.  Here's another: "After this Jesus manifested himself again to the disciples, at the Sea of Ti·beʹri·as. He made the manifestation in this way." (John 21:1) "However, just as day was breaking, Jesus stood on the beach, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus.  Then Jesus said to them: “Children, you do not have anything to eat, do you?” They answered: “No!”  He said to them: “Cast the net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” So they cast it, but they were not able to haul it in because of the large number of fish.  Then the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter: “It is the Lord!” (John 21:4-7) "So Simon Peter went on board and hauled the net ashore full of big fish, 153 of them. And though there were so many, the net did not burst.  Jesus said to them: “Come, have your breakfast.” Not one of the disciples had the courage to ask him: “Who are you?” because they knew it was the Lord." (John 21:11-12)

"This was now the third time that Jesus appeared to the disciples after being raised up from the dead." (John 21:13) "There are also, in fact, many other things that Jesus did, which if ever they were written in full detail, I suppose the world itself could not contain the scrolls written." (John 21:25)

"Then he opened up their minds fully to grasp the meaning of the Scriptures, and he said to them, “This is what is written: that the Christ would suffer and rise from among the dead on the third day,  and on the basis of his name, repentance for forgiveness of sins would be preached in all the nations—starting out from Jerusalem." (Luke 24:45-47)

"Why the confusion about Jesus. He Told Them He Was Really There." Because he was in a different body, therefore a manifestation of his wounds was necessary for them to believe it was him. "To be sure, Jesus also performed many other signs before the disciples, which are not written down in this scroll.  But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name." (John 20:30-31)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO8UIVTyGXI&list=PL862879BCC1506D29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWwgTeNX6ac&list=PL862879BCC1506D29&index=3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsRmqCwrfGo&list=PL862879BCC1506D29&index=4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9CpBzXtH8I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McvkjbbpbN8

Take Care and Enjoy, Blessings are heading your way!
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando