Jehovah`s Witness/Questions That Many Ask

Question
What manner will Jesus Coming Be? Acts 1:9-11 Jesus was taken up and a cloud received him out of their sight. Jesus will come back the very same way. Matthew 24:30 Coming In The Clouds
Revelation 1:7 Jesus comes with clouds and every eye sees him.
Jesus returns the Second Time Like Lightning. Matthew 24:27
Every Man,Woman,and Child living on Earth Will See Jesus.
Luke 9:26 Including The Staggering Threefold.

How Does Jesus Come?
Matthew 25:31 Jesus Comes In His Glory With The Holy Angels.

What Happens As The Cloud Nears The Earth?
Matthew 24:31 Jesus Sends His Angels To Quickly Gather All Of The Righteous For A Trip To Heaven.

What Is The Purpose Of Jesus Second Coming?
Revelation 22:12 To Reward Everyone According To Their Works. John 14:3  Acts #:20-21

What Happens To The Righteous People When Jesus Comes The Second Time?
I Thessalonians 4:16-17 The Lord Descends From Heaven And The Dead In Christ Shall Rise First Then The Living Will Be Caught Up With The Dead In Christ In The Clouds.
I Corinthians 15:51-53 We Shall Be Changed. The Dead Shall Be Raised Incorruptible. Mortal Puts On Immortality
Philippians 3:20-21 The Vile Body Is Changed Like Unto Jesus Glorious Body.
We do not have immortality now. We get it only when Jesus Returns. The Dead are in their graves. This Is Hades or Hell.

What Happens To The Wicked People When Jesus Returns?
Isaiah 11:4    Jeremiah 25:33   Malachi 4 Chapter
The Wicked Are Slain. The Fire Burns Them To Stubble. They Will Be Like Dust And Ashes when The Fire Goes Out. This Is Gehenna
This Is The Bible TRUE HELLFIRE. There is not an Everlasting  burning.

Answer
Timothy,
Let us consider just the first few scriptures you have addressed here. Acts 1:9-11 referring to Jesus return, the angels said that Jesus would return, not in the same form, but “in the same manner.” In what manner did he depart? He was out of sight when the angels spoke. Only those few men, the apostles, perceived that Jesus had left the vicinity of the earth and was on his way to his Father in heaven. The manner of Christ’s return was to be similar. So it has been. Today, only those with spiritual discernment realize that Jesus is present in kingly power. (Luke 17:20) We need to discern the evidence of his presence and convey it to others so that they too may see the urgency of our times.
Keep in mind what Jesus said to the disciples when asked how they would know when he is present. At Matt 24:3 he states “While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?” Continue to read the verses that follow in that chapter. If we were to have a literal visual of Jesus coming on a cloud, he would have had no need to tell us what conditions to be looking for. It is clear from these verses that that coming was not going to be a literal visual.
I copied for you the information that we have in one of the books we use often for reference, Reasoning On the Scriptures. I am going to stop here for now. I like your questions, but just as any knowledge we take in it must be milk first then the solid food. I liken it to going to school and you begin to learn math. You start with the basics then as time goes on and you understand the basics, then you go on to the meatier mathematics. I promise we will discuss all your points, but for now let us look at this first.  Below is the information from the Reasoning book.
Do the events associated with Christ’s presence take place in a very brief time or over a period of years?
Matt. 24:37-39: “Just as the days of Noah were, so the presence [“coming,” RS, TEV; “presence,” Yg, Ro, ED; Greek, pa·rou·siʹa] of the Son of man will be. For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.” (The events of “the days of Noah” that are described here took place over a period of many years. Jesus compared his presence with what occurred back then.)
At Matthew 24:37 the Greek word pa·rou·siʹa is used. Literally it means a “being alongside.” Liddell and Scott’s Greek-English Lexicon (Oxford, 1968) gives “presence, of persons,” as its first definition of pa·rou·siʹa. The sense of the word is clearly indicated at Philippians 2:12, where Paul contrasts his presence (pa·rou·siʹa) with his absence (a·pou·siʹa). On the other hand, in Matthew 24:30, which tells of the “Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory” as Jehovah’s executioner at the war of Armageddon, the Greek word er·khoʹme·non is used. Some translators use ‘coming’ for both Greek words, but those that are more careful convey the difference between the two.
Will Christ return in a manner visible to human eyes?
John 14:19: “A little longer and the world will behold me no more, but you [Jesus’ faithful apostles] will behold me, because I live and you will live.” (Jesus had promised his apostles that he would come again and take them to heaven to be with him. They could see him because they would be spirit creatures as he is. But the world would not see him again. Compare 1 Timothy 6:16.)
Acts 13:34: “He [God] resurrected him [Jesus] from the dead destined no more to return to corruption.” (Human bodies are by nature corruptible. That is why 1 Corinthians 15:42, 44 uses the word “corruption” in parallel construction with “physical body.” Jesus will never again have such a body.)
John 6:51: “I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if anyone eats of this bread he will live forever; and, for a fact, the bread that I shall give is my flesh in behalf of the life of the world.” (Having given it, Jesus does not take it back again. He does not thereby deprive mankind of the benefits of the sacrifice of his perfect human life.)
What is the meaning of Jesus’ coming “in the same manner” as he ascended to heaven?
Acts 1:9-11: “While they [Jesus’ apostles] were looking on, he was lifted up and a cloud caught him up from their vision. And as they were gazing into the sky while he was on his way, also, look! two men in white garments stood alongside them, and they said: ‘Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus who was received up from you into the sky will come thus in the same manner as you have beheld him going into the sky.’” (Notice that this says “the same manner,” not the same body. What was the “manner” of his ascent? As verse 9 shows, he disappeared from view, his departure being observed only by his disciples. The world in general was not aware of what happened. The same would be true of Christ’s return.)
What is meant by his ‘coming on the clouds’ and ‘every eye seeing him’?
Rev. 1:7: “Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him.” (Also Matthew 24:30; Mark 13:26; Luke 21:27)
What is indicated by “clouds”? Invisibility. When an airplane is in a thick cloud or above the clouds, people on the ground usually cannot see it, although they may hear the roar of the engines. Jehovah told Moses: “I am coming to you in a dark cloud.” Moses did not see God, but that cloud indicated Jehovah’s invisible presence. (Ex. 19:9; see also Leviticus 16:2; Numbers 11:25.) If Christ were to appear visibly in the heavens, it is obvious that not “every eye” would see him. If he appeared over Australia, for example, he would not be visible in Europe, Africa, and the Americas, would he?
In what sense will ‘every eye see him’? They will discern from events on earth that he is invisibly present. Also referring to sight that is not physical, John 9:41 reports: “Jesus said to [the Pharisees]: ‘If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, “We see.” Your sin remains.’” (Compare Romans 1:20.) Following Christ’s return, some persons show faith; they recognize the sign of his presence. Others reject the evidence, but when Christ goes into action as God’s executioner of the wicked, even they will discern from the manifestation of his power that the destruction is not from men but from heaven. They will know what is happening because they were warned in advance. Because of what is overtaking them, they will “beat themselves in grief.”
Who are “those who pierced him”? Literally, Roman soldiers did this at the time of Jesus’ execution. But they have long been dead. So this must refer to people who similarly mistreat, or ‘pierce,’ Christ’s true followers during “the last days.”—Matt. 25:40, 45.
Can it really be said that a person has ‘come’ or that he is ‘present’ if he is not visible?
The apostle Paul spoke of his being “absent in body but present in spirit” with the congregation in Corinth.—1 Cor. 5:3.
Jehovah spoke of his ‘going down’ to confuse the language of the builders of the tower of Babel. (Gen. 11:7) He also said that he would “go down” to deliver Israel from bondage to Egypt. And God assured Moses, “My own person will go along” to lead Israel to the Promised Land. (Ex. 3:8; 33:14) But no human ever saw God.—Ex. 33:20; John 1:18.
What are some of the events with which the Bible associates the presence of Christ?
Dan. 7:13, 14: “With the clouds of the heavens someone like a son of man [Jesus Christ] happened to be coming; and to the Ancient of Days [Jehovah God] he gained access, and they brought him up close even before that One. And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him.”
1 Thess. 4:15, 16: “This is what we tell you by Jehovah’s word, that we the living who survive to the presence of the Lord shall in no way precede those who have fallen asleep in death; because the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a commanding call, with an archangel’s voice and with God’s trumpet, and those who are dead in union with Christ will rise first.” (So, those who will rule with Christ would be resurrected to be with him in heaven—first those who had died in years past and then those who would die following the Lord’s return.)
Matt. 25:31-33: “When the Son of man arrives in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.”
2 Thess. 1:7-9: “To you who suffer tribulation, relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength.”
Luke 23:42, 43: “He [the sympathetic evildoer impaled alongside Jesus] went on to say: ‘Jesus, remember me when you get into your kingdom.’ And he said to him: ‘Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise.’” (Under Jesus’ rule, all the earth will become a paradise; the dead who are in God’s memory will be raised with an opportunity to enjoy perfect life on earth forever.)
I will consider the next section of scriptures after this.

Jehovah`s Witness

Carol Massey