Jehovah`s Witness/Son of God rebuking Satan

Question
Carol, Thanks for the response and I hope you are feeling better.  If I am understanding you correctly, the Son of God did not have the power to rebuke the Devil during the time of Moses, but did have that power on earth as a man during his temptation when he commanded the Devil "Go away, Satan!" and also cast out demons and such.  When does the WTS teach that the Son actually received this power/authority to judge, which he allegedly lacked at the time of Moses?  John 5:22 only says the Son "has been given" all authority to judge.  It doesn't say when.  I would think that he received such authority at the time of Creation itself, when he, with the Father, created all things.  When you create something, you usually have the power to judge and to govern that which you create.  But you say (or the WTS says) he "has been given" that authority at a different time.  What was the exact time and/or event when the Son of God received the authority to judge all things, and why was it withheld from him before than time?  Thanks again for your help in clarifying this for me.

Answer
Hi Keith, Abdijah here.

If you read Jude 9 carefully, you'll note that it does not say that Michael WOULD not rebuke Satan, only that he did not. What it does say is:

"But when Michael the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, but said: “May Jehovah rebuke you.”"

He did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms, or as the KJV says, "durst not bring against him a railing accusation."

He did, however, defer the rebuking of Satan to Jehovah.

Jehovah`s Witness

Abdijah