Jehovah`s Witness/what is wrong with her?

Question
Hi again, Mr Holland.  

I hope everything is good for you, despite the intense false attacks that have been sent your way lately.  It seems these people have nothing better to do than to spew their intense hatred and poison.  They are truly tortured souls that are to be pitied!  

But I wanted to write you because I simply could not believe what I just read today. I would not have believed it if I hadnít seen in with my own eyes.  And I also want to make a point if I may that I think shows that youíre clearly the one telling the truth on when you joined the baptist forum.  But first I want to ask if I actually saw Sister T say that your links proved YOU to be lying?  

Mr. Holland, how does a picture of the screen showing that you answered the question on the 25th, prove that youíre lying about answering it on the 25th, and really proves that you answered it on the 19th?  Do they think you photoshopped the screen or something?  And how does your giving a direct quote straight from the person who wrote the question and them saying that their question was sent to the pool on the 21st, actually prove that you answered it from the pool on the 19th? It doesnít. It proves exactly what you said.  

Derrick, what is wrong with those people?  Especially Sister T and Rando?  Do they just hate you that much that they are willing to make themselves look like buffoons?  Iím not even going to speculate here as to whether Rando really is Jay Barns even though everything points to it.  But it doesnít matter, because Sister T claims the links prove you lied, but they really prove that Jay Barns lied. I wonder if she even read the links, for her to say that?  

The fact that he is the one who the question was sent to, only proves that he knew when he sent it to the pool, and that means he knew it wasnít there on the 19th at all.  So at best, he is lying and you told the truth, and at worst, Rando is lying if he is really Jay Barns.  And I think he is, too.  And that would mean that Sister T is lying to protect him, and out of her extreme hatred for you.  But either way, you obviously told the truth.  But why would Sister T say that the links proved you wrong, but did not elaborate at all as to how she came to that conclusion?  She said it would show it to ďeverybodyĒ, but Iím a somebody, and it showed me that they are lying about you and you knocked their lies to the ground, as you always do.

But Mr. Holland, there is something I noticed in the picture you showed of the screen.  And I also looked at the one posted by Mr. Barns on the 21st, and I want to comment on something you pointed out, that I think adds irrefutable support to you telling the truth, and Sister T making a totally absurd statement that the links prove you are lying.

The date of the answered question that is being discussed is February 25th, according to the picture of the screen you showed.  It shows that question from Lou being answered on the 25th, clearly.  But I also am noticing the TIMES the questions are being answered.  And if you start at the bottom of the picture and go up, then it shows that you are pulling the questions in your name out of the pool FIRST.  I mean, all anybody has to do to see that is to look at the picture.

Now bear with me for a minute because this is going somewhere.  Sister T says the links prove you lied, but they really prove you didnít.  The date itself would be enough to show youíre being truthful because it says you answered on the 25th.  It looks like you answered many questions on the 25th.  But look at the times of the answers, because it is even more proof that Mr. Barns is the one not telling the truth.  You answered the questions written in your name BEFORE you answered the question from Lou.  The question to him is showing answered at 4:25, but the others in your name, are answered starting at 3:50-3:52.  I am guessing there are more because you said before there were 16 of them, but I canít see that many in the picture. I suppose those are cut off below and that you actually answered several before that that are not shown.  But its plain that youíre answering those questions in your name FIRST, then one from Bill, both before you answered the one from Lou.

But if you look also at the picture of the question pool that Mr. Barns posted on the 21st, then the question from Lou is not in there.  You already mentioned that you would not have answered that one but left the ones in your name, and I agree.  But thereĎs something else here that I think it proves the fact even more that you are being truthful.  The one from Lou is not there, but the ones in your name ARE in there as is the one from Bill.  But you answered those ones in your name first, then the one from Bill, and then you answered Louís after those others. That is what your pictures shows.  You answered the ones in your name by 3:51, the one from Bill at 3:52, and the one from Lou at 4:25.  So how could the ones in your name still be there on the 21st but Louís question gone, if you answered Louís on the 19th?  Do you see what Im getting at?  It does not add up.  It canít add up. Louís question was answered after those others, which are still in the pool on the 21st.  

Its like you said, the only other possible reason is what Lou told you when he said that he got the email that it was sent to the pool, on the 21st.  It isnít in Jay Barnsís picture because he had not yet sent it to the pool, meaning you could not yet have answered it.

I just had to share with you what I saw here.  I actually thought about writing to Sister T about this and asking her to explain how she thinks those links prove you lied, and asking her to explain what I just told you, but I decided not to.  The last time I wrote her she rejected me, and I honestly believe right now she would accuse me of harassing her.  I just thought it best to send this to you.  I hope it helps.  And Iíve said it before but I just want to thank you again for not backing down and standing for what is right.  You know that I donít want to get into the name calling, but these people honestly do show signs of being brainwashed.  For her to say what she did, is to show that she is wiling to lie about you even when the facts are clearly in your favor.  Do you think these people were already like this, or did the religion make them this way?  I truly do pity them and pray they find Jesus.  Take care, Derrick.

Answer
Hello Marie, and thank you for writing.  You do realize, of course, that your writing to me the very day after Rita does, and right after Rando mentions your name, proves you are me, right?  I mean, its obvious...lol.  So, get ready....its coming.  The "Derrick is Marie, writing under a female alias" post, should be on the forum by tomorrow.  Because it COULDN'T BE, that you simply read the board, and saw something that you wanted to talk about.  And given the fact that this post of yours exposes this charlatan for the liar he is, expect him to really lash out.  Truthfully though, it is always good to hear from you, and I hope you never let his foolishness deter you.  

Honestly, I have to say that this observation of yours is VERY impressive.  When I was addressing Rando Barns' lies yesterday, it did not occur to me to point out the TIMES the questions were being answered.  Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.  Like you said, the screen shot showing the date I answered that question from Lou, to be the 25th, was already proof that Rando Barns was lying.  But the TIMES of the answers, prove it even further!

That was a very good discovery on your part, and I am glad you brought it to my attention.

Before I get too far into this reply, I need to make a correction on my latest writing to Ms, T, to clarify what I intended to write.  I caught it after it was sent, but it was too late to correct it by that time.  Anyway, I wrote to her....

"I do sincerely hope you will start screaming "harassment" again, as it is not the case,"

I intended to say...

"I do sincerely hope you will not start screaming "harassment" again, as it is not the case," .

Just wanted to make that correction, as I need to proofread a little more, before I hit "Send".

Now, back to the topic at hand....  

You are correct....I DID answer the fraudulent questions in my name FIRST.  The screen shot proves it, just by looking at the TIMES the questions were answered, just as you said.  Which means, I could not have answered Lou's question on the 19th, BEFORE answering the questions planted there in my name, for the simple reason that the questions with my name on them were STILL in the Pool when Rando Barns posted the picture of the Question Pool on the 21st.  Yet, the screen shot of my account, CLEARLY shows the TIME of Lou's question being answered, is AFTER my answering the questions with my name signed to them!!  

I sure would love to hear their explanation for that....Especially Ms. T, as she claims the links prove that I am the one lying.  Her remark this morning was very revealing, Marie.  It shows the intense anger and emotional instability that she is suffering from, to make a statement that is OBVIOUSLY contrary to the facts that everyone can see, and offer no explanation at all as to how the links show me to be lying.

But you have to understand something, Marie....Ms. T can't very well afford to ADMIT that her "dear brother" was actually the one lying, and I was telling the truth.  So, she is willing to lie herself, just to keep from admitting what God and everyone else already knows.  How sad.

You wrote..."I actually thought about writing to Sister T about this and asking her to explain how she thinks those links prove you lied, and asking her to explain what I just told you, but I decided not to.  The last time I wrote her she rejected me, and I honestly believe right now she would accuse me of harassing her."

Yes, I tend to agree with you.  Since her trying to make Kevin and myself "liars", and being proven wrong on that, she has pretty much gone to pieces.  Her response now to every time I address her about her falsehoods, is to scream like a child...."Harassment!!!!" .  Of course, she doesn't view her publicly lying about me and Kevin, as "Harassment" ....only when we REPLY to her lies, is it "Harassment" .

You did the right thing, Marie.  Given the emotional state she is in right now, you would have more success trying to reason with a rattlesnake.

You would just think there would be something deep down inside of her, that would make her stop and realize that she can't just lie, and then claim that she serves the TRUE God.  But in her mind, there seems to be no contradiction there.

You said..."Derrick, what is wrong with those people?  Especially Sister T and Rando?  Do they just hate you that much that they are willing to make themselves look like buffoons?"

Yes, they do.  And they certainly are making themselves to look just as you said.  I mean, how did she bring herself to publicly say those links prove I am lying?  Again, mind control.  And it goes back to what Rita just pointed out, and it bears quoting again, because Ms. T's comment was EXACTLY what she pointed out.

She said...." I thought, if there were 6 people in the room, and 5 of them were Witnesses (one with actual crumbs all over his face). the Jw's on this forum, without a second thought, would blame the Non Witness for breaking the cookie jar. In their minds, there would be no question. They would need no proof of any kind because that is how their trained to think. They have "sentenced" and found all Non Witnesses guilty with no trial."

Now, is that not what we just saw, to the "tee"?...No pun intended.  Yep, it sure is.  The non-Witness is AUTOMATICALLY the liar, even when they're not, just by virtue of the fact that they're the non-Witness.  You see, she does not define "liar" by who actually lies, but rather, by what side of the religious fence they are on.  In other words, if you're a JW, you're not a liar...even when you lie.  If you're not a JW and in disagreement with the WT, then you're a liar....even if you don't lie.

Like Rita said...All non-witnesses have been found guilty.  That is why Ms. T wrote what she did, in spite of the obvious facts that the links proved her "lil buddy" was doing all the lying.

Like you said, Marie...." how does a picture of the screen showing that you answered the question on the 25th, prove that youíre lying about answering it on the 25th, and really proves that you answered it on the 19th?  Do they think you photoshopped the screen or something?  And how does your giving a direct quote straight from the person who wrote the question and them saying that their question was sent to the pool on the 21st, actually prove that you answered it from the pool on the 19th?"

You notice that she didn't want to elaborate on that, did she?  Wonder why?

Make no mistake....She knows who is lying, and she has decided to be a party to it.  And if you address her about it and ask her to be honest, she goes to pieces and screams "Harassment" .  So childish.

Again, I think you probably did right, given the week she has had, of not addressing her directly.  At least by sending this to me, it will get posted.  And this observation of yours, was EXCELLENT, and sure deserves posting.  No way it would have gotten posted, had you sent it to her.  There is nothing she could even say, in answer to you, on these excellent points of yours.  It would have been a definite "Rejection".

Of course, she is free to make whatever comments she wishes, on this.  If she says that those links prove I'm lying, she should be able to say just how she arrives at this conclusion, since the picture of when the questions were answered, actually backs up MY statement that they were answered on the 25th, and NOT Rando's statement that they were answered on the 19th.  

So, she's free to elaborate, if she wishes.  But I wouldn't count on it.  Right now, she's in the "I'm done, now stop harassing me" , mode.

Again, Rando Barns shot himself in the foot, by posting that screen shot on the 21st, of the Question Pool.  He expects people to believe that I went into the Pool on the 19th, and ONLY answered Lou's question, but left those other 16 fraudulent questions alone?  Yeah, right.  

And what you pointed out, is perfectly consistent with what I said from the beginning....That my VERY FIRST ACT after being approved in that forum, was to remove those fraudulent questions in my name.  And that is what you pointed out, and that is what the screen shot showed....That I removed those questions BEFORE answering Lou's question.

This thoroughly and completely demolishes this latest ATTEMPT to slander me with another lie, dreamed up in the wicked and evil heart of Rando Barns.

You said..."Iím not even going to speculate here as to whether Rando really is Jay Barns even though everything points to it."

He is.  And you're right....EVERYTHING points to it.  The same lies, the same blunders and slip-ups, the same weird and warped logic.  Everywhere Rando goes, there is trouble and strife.  Now, he is trying to cause it on the Baptist forum, as well.  Its really sick, that someone's biggest goal in life, is to stir up arguments and trouble.  The Bible speaks very clearly about those kinds of people, and those who SUPPORT them, as well.

I am not even going to try and add anything else to this excellent post you sent me.  I will answer one final question you asked, at the end, however....

You asked..."Do you think these people were already like this, or did the religion make them this way?"

I think for them to have gotten to where they are, there was likely already something missing, that made them prey for this type of mind control.  However, there is NO QUESTION in my mind, that the mentality that the religion has influenced them to have for all these years, the "Most people hate us because we're Jehovah's Witnesses, so its us against them" complex, explains a lot of what we see here.  

How does a person claim that one person is lying, when they know full well its themselves and the other person who is?  Simple...Its called "Theocratic Warfare".  Meaning, defending the Organization, has now become more important than following what it teaches about honesty.  And the way to "defend Jehovah", the God of truth, is to lie about others on His behalf.  To defend the Organization, is to defend Him (in their mind), and ANY method of doing so, is acceptable....Yes, even lying.  

Never mind that He has made it clear that He "hates the lying tongue" (Prov. 6:16-17) , and that "lying lips are abomination to the LORD"(Prov. 12:22) , and that "a lying tongue is but for a moment" (Prov. 12:19) ....If the lying is done to cover for another JW, or to defend the Organization, then it is acceptable, and a free pass is given.

Is there any other plausible explanation that can be given for what we have all been seeing?  

"I truly do pity them and pray they find Jesus."

Amen to that, Sister.  That's all we can do....Pray for them, that they wake up, and turn to Jesus Christ.  I hope they one day know the peace that comes from knowing Him.

Take care, have a wonderful evening, and keep in touch!  And again, thank you so much for bringing this excellent point to my attention.  God bless you and your family.

Derrick  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland