Jehovah`s Witness/Wrong Again, Ms. T....As Usual

Question
#1
#1  
Ms. T, you sure have a real pride problem.  Can’t seem to just admit when you’re wrong,  can you?  Even when the facts of the matter PROVE it.  

I am truly amused at reading YOU, of all people, talking about not being under “mind control”.  Dear Lady, there is nobody in this forum that epitomizes “mind control”, any more than you do.  But then, to see you lecturing us about how saying something over and over, doesn’t make it true.  Yeah, you should learn that.  Falsely claiming this is a  forum FOR JWs, like a broken record, doesn’t make it true.  Falsely calling Kevin and me “liars’, doesn’t make it true.

In fact, the facts were against you before, and they are even more against you now.

Make no mistake….My saying you OWE us a public apology, was in no way indicating that I was under any delusion that you actually would.  I know your style, and admitting you’re wrong, is simply not it.  You will argue with facts, just to hold onto your pride.  I also understand that, due to the hate you have for me, actually having to apologize would, in your mind, be some sort of admission of defeat, or something.  I’m sorry you feel that way….Christians should apologize when they’re wrong.

Your refusal to apologize, and continuing to call us “liars”, is not a reflection on our character….It’s a reflection on yours.  It is not a reflection on our honesty…It’s a reflection on yours.

Now, in this “question” portion, I will deal with the remarks in your “question” section.

YOU:  “First of all, Mr. Holland wrote to me in private again, after I've repeatedly asked him to stop harrassing me. Yet he disregards my requests.”

And you have disregarded my requests to stop lying, and slandering me and my friends.  You were written to, because you publicly called us “liars”, when it is you who did not have the facts of the matter.  I wrote to you to simply let you know that I hoped you would have the character to apologize, once your error was shown.  

It was, and you didn’t.  No surprise.  You do not display Christian qualities of honesty and humility.  That’s on you, not me.

Furthermore, it is the right thing to do, to go to a person directly.  Had you not posted your false accusations, I would not have had a reason to write you.  You did, so I did.  

And I’ll tell you as I told your other lying friend Eddie…If you post something about me that is false, slanderous, or misrepresentative of my true beliefs, then I will address you as I see fit.

And again, you are the one who insists on being here and making a fool of yourself, and your religion.  That’s your prerogative, but don’t expect me to play along with it, when you post falsehoods about me, or my brethren.  If you don’t like the way Allexperts is set up, then leave.  If you stay, then abide by the rules.  I do.  

You really have some nerve saying “Mr. Holland has been asked to go to the Critics of JW's but he refuses” .

You, Ma’am, do not give me orders, nor do you have the authority to “ask” me to go anywhere.  That is not your call, and I did not ask your permission to join here, nor am I asking your permission to stay here.  Like I said, if you don’t like the rules of this forum, then leave.  If you stay, then stop your lying, or you will be called on it.

That’s what REALLY bugs you, isn’t it?  With people like me, and the other Christians here, you can’t get away with your fact-distortions, and hiding of the facts, that questioners would otherwise be subject to.

You aren’t fooling anyone.  Your motives are quite obvious.

YOU:  “but 15 year hate vendetta's is what we continue to see from Mr. Holland.”

No Ma’am, I don’t hate you.  I pray for you.  You do, however, hate me.  Your replies to me 2 days ago, showed that quite clearly.

As for “hate vendetta”, you’re a hypocrite for having the nerve to say that.  I am not the one who actually lies about your beliefs…Your people lie about mine.  I am not the one who fraudulently writes questions under your friend’s names…Your people do that.  

Ms. T, the hate, and yes, OBSESSION that you people have towards me, has not gone unnoticed.  Several have pointed it out.  I love when you talk about my “obsession”.  I literally just laugh that.  Here, someone (Rando) goes to the trouble to write 16 questions and sign my name to them, writes at least 5 questions and signs my wife’s name to them, then practically begs for someone to pull them from the Question Pool, and you talk about “obsession”.  Eddie has just been PROVEN to write himself questions, all for the sole purpose of bashing me, and when his diversion is exposed, he goes completely silent. And you call me “obsessed”…LOL.  Lady, you’re too much.  

YOU:  “Mr. Holland is a Baptist Minister, his 13 years of being raised as a JW does not make him one, half of that 13 years he was but a mere child. “

Again, this is another one of your completely pointless and irrelevant rants about nothing.  When did I ever claim to have BEEN a JW?  

Is my profile not clear enough for you?

“Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.”

YOU:  “After nearly 15 years of attacking people on the JW forum Mr. Holland decides to join the Baptist forum? Why now... My belief is so that he could clear out the question pool of his harassments of another expert. I'm sure he'll deny that. But it's irrelevant.”

Yeah, let’s address that, since its YOU who so hypocritically talks about “accusing someone with facts”, while proceeding to do that very thing.  Let’s just talk about my decision to join the Baptist forum.

First off, you don’t have an issue with my joining it, do you?  Like you said, I AM a  Baptist minister.  

But my reason for joining it, was two-fold.  There wasn’t any need for me to before, as there were already several, very able Baptist ministers there, who are great apologists…Dr. Cooper Abrams being the one I have been most familiar with, but other great ones, as well.  

But since Rando deciding to get him a fake profile there, and start some of the same sorry conduct that he has become famous for here, and since he obviously planned to start dissension over there as well, then there was a need for someone who KNOWS what he’s up to, to be there.  That was reason #1.…Keep Rando under control.

And YES, you had better believe the other reason was to remove those questions from the Pool.  Here’s the fact….SOMEBODY wrote those questions and put MY name on them, in an obvious attempt to make it appear I was making threats and harassing Rando Barns.  And SOMEBODY wrote those questions under my wife’s name, confessing to adultery.  And it was not me, nor was it her, who was writing those questions.  

Now, Ms. T, you’re quite the hypocrite, and a pretty far cry from a Christian, on this one.  Not once have I seen you say one word, about one of your friends doing something that evil and wicked.  Not once.  Where was the post about “obsession” with Mr. Holland?  Where was the post about LYING on Mr. Holland?  Didn’t see one from you.  

But since you hate “accusations without proof” (except for the ones you and your friends make), then I ask you….What is YOUR PROOF that I wrote those questions to Barns?  I mean, you just stated as much.  You said…“My belief is so that he could clear out the question pool of his harassments of another expert. “

Okay, what is the basis for that “belief”?  Do you have proof?  

Now, my very FIRST act as a Baptist expert, was to remove those questions from the Pool.  You had better believe it was!  Why shouldn’t I?  I didn’t write the questions.

Can you give ONE GOOD REASON why I should allow fraudulent questions with my name attached to them, to remain in the Question Pool, while Rando Barns is publicly asking another Expert to pull them out?  Would YOU do that, if I had planted false questions signed “Sister T” on them, over here in this Pool?  Would you just leave them there?

Don’t be such a hypocrite…Of course I pulled them out.  Why shouldn’t I have?

By my being an Expert there, then Barns won’t be stupid enough to try and plant questions under my name again.  That little dishonest game was simply going to stop, and stop it has.

Oh, and you’re obviously not real bright either, if you actually think I would be stupid enough to make threatening and harassing comments to a new “expert”, and then be dumb enough to sign my FULL name to them.  

Thinking isn’t your strong point, is it?  Exactly how could doing that, make me look ANYTHING but bad?  And I believe that was the person’s intent, don’t you?

Oh, and one more thing….Just how did you happen to know that I had pulled the questions out, Ms. T?  You don’t have access to the Question Pool there.  Did someone tell you that I had pulled them out?  Perhaps someone else here, who DOES have access to it?  

Regardless of whether that’s the case or not, the fact still remains that you DO condone lying.  I think you know that Rando is there as Jay Barns.  Too many things tying him to it.  Richard’s post was devastating to this charade that Rando is trying to pull, and if you actually still think there is no evidence that he’s there, then that only speaks for your lack of any sort of discernment.

If you walk into a room of 6 people, and the cookie jar is smashed on the floor, and all the cookies gone, there might be some clues as to who did it.  If you happen to know that 5 of the people in the room hate cookies, but the other person loves cookies, and when you walk in, that 1 person who loves cookies, is chewing something very quickly and has cookie crumbs all over his face, well…..You know who ate the cookies.

Rando has “cookie crumbs” all over his face, on this one.  Just too many things that cause us to arrive at that conclusion.

But I don’t expect that to bother you, because you operate under a double standard, anyway.  What you condemn in others, is perfectly fine for your friends, and you.  That’s how you have looked at it, since you came here.

But now, let’s deal with your failure to apologize, although proven wrong.  Apparently the only way you saw fit to deal with your previous false accusations, was to make some MORE false accusations.

Again, it will be shown that you simply don’t have the facts straight, and you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Answer
#2
#2  

#3
#3  
YOU:  “You want people to believe your opinions are facts just because you say so? I don't think so!”

Yeah, take your own advice there.  Just because you are of the misguided opinion that I’m a liar, because of your cult brainwashing, that does not make me a liar.  And just because you decide to believe that I would be dumb enough to sign my own name to those fake questions, and my wife’s name to those questions, does not make it so.  In fact, it is not so.  Those questions were written by YOUR friend…not mine.

YOU:  “The fact that you lied about a simple private question is more than enough to show you'll lie about anything and everything like I said before!”

You do bring up a good point here.  Although I didn’t lie about the Private questions from Kevin, your point is still valid….If a person will lie about little things, then they will certainly lie about BIG things.  Right on.

If Eddie will lie about something as simple as getting caught writing himself a question, even when it is proven that he was the one with access to that quote which was quoted in the “question”, then he will certainly lie about bigger things.  If Rando will lie about something as simple as having a profile in the Baptist forum, then he will certainly lie about bigger things….as we have seen numerous times. If YOU will lie about simple things such as MISQUOTING someone, and claiming I said “an Organization brings salvation”, then what else will YOU lie about?

Ms. T, do you honestly want to tell this board that you don’t believe Jay Barns, is Rando, or that Eddie didn’t write himself that question that he denies?

Seriously, don’t make ridiculous comments like that, unless you want it to be applied to you, as well.

But on to the matter at hand….

YOU:  “My address to "Kevin" regarding him sending me an apology in private (which he has now withdrawn) was met with "Kevin" saying, "I do not send private questions" So therefore there should not be one single private question from Kevin at all.”

Now I can understand if a person mistakenly forgets to put a question in private, but for a question to be private, the questioner has to literally put a check in the box that says, in bold, Keep this question private

It is a conscious effort that is made. Now if a person decides later that they want their reply in public, then they can ask for it to be changed.”

I am sure Kevin is more than able to explain for himself, about whether he checked the box, or not.  I am not inside his computer or in his house when he writes the questions, Ms. T.  I get what comes in to my email.  But I will point out that there HAVE been occasional glitches with this site, from time to time.  I remember less than a year ago, there were SEVERAL times when a person wrote something PUBLIC, yet it did not show up.  This happened with Mr. Hepburn’s profile, and even with mine.  Also, I stopped getting text notifications during that time of incoming questions, as well.  Then all of a sudden, everything went back to normal.  Now, is it possible that Kevin’s questions appeared as Private, due to a glitch.  I’d sure rather consider that possibility, than to call him a “liar”, when he has no history of lying to me.  Or perhaps he checked the box inadvertently.  

Either way, if he says he didn’t mean for it to be Private, I have no reason to doubt him on that.  Why WOULD a person wanting their question Public, intentionally check the “Private” box?  For what reason?

And again, I have NO doubt that he wanted it Public, because for the 10th time now….His very question that was marked “Private”, clearly SAID he was wanting to “share with the JW community”.  That in itself, is what caused me to think even then, that he had made it Private by mistake.  I figured that one out then, even before this latest rant of yours came up.

YOU:  “As is shown by Mr. Hollands own screen shot, Kevin has two questions in that shot that is private and remained private.“

Yes, which is PRECISELY what I said to begin with, before you called me a “liar” for saying it…2 PRIVATE QUESTIONS, one from 9/25, and one from 9/30.

THAT, Ms. T, is what the screen shot showed.  You’re simply amazing, that you want to keep clinging to your error.  

It was YOU who claimed that he wrote me on 9/28, and you were WRONG!  Yet, your pride won’t let you admit it.  You ASSUMED him rating me on that date, meant there was another Private question.  There wasn’t.

Pride, pride, pride…..

Furthermore, you also claimed there was another PRIVATE question that we “purposely were hiding”, yet the screen shot showed there was NOT.  You made 2 obvious blunders, but your pride just can’t let you admit it…Even though EVERYBODY sees it.

Pride, pride, pride….

And you mention that they remained “Private”.  This is actually another point in favor of their being something wrong in the system, because his 3rd writing under the SAME thread, shows him asking me to make it Public, and my reply tells him that I had done so, and that it SHOULD post.  It didn’t.  But it should have.  

You must be out of your mind, if you think he would tell me to make Public what he really MEANT to be Private, and that I would agree to make it Public and tell him that it should now post, all as part of some elaborate hoax that we were going to try and pull several months down the road, over a topic we had no idea would even come up.  You are a real case, Ms. T.

But I know you’re desperate, even to the point of being willing to make a fool of yourself.  

He did not mean for that question to be Private, as evidenced by the fact that he said he wanted to share it with the JW community, and I did not intend for it to stay Private, after telling him I had made it public.  That shows there was something in the system.

Regardless, they ALL have been made public now….The original was already public from October, and the follow-ups were posted in….

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/private-question.htm

YOU:  “Now if he followed up and made it private then it would no longer show as private in his log. As is shown by the question that he wanted public.”

Uh, did you mean to say “If he followed up and made it PUBLIC, then it would no longer show as private..?“  

I would assume that is what you meant.  But are you correct?  Not exactly.  Now, I went and tried it, before replying to this paragraph.  I sent MYSELF a public question, and then tried to send a Private follow-up on the same thread.  Well, guess what?  The follow-up did not even show a place TO make it Private.  That wasn’t even an option….I was UNABLE to make a Private follow up, on an already-Public question.  Again, this gives even MORE support to the possibility that the SYSTEM made it Private, and that Kevin did not do it intentionally.  There is NO Private box TO check, on an already-public thread.  You would have to start another thread and give it the same title, which Kevin did NOT do.  All of the “Who Is Being Tormented?” writings, were on ONE thread…The original Public question, and the 2 follow ups.  

See screen shot #1, in the QUESTION SECTION of this reply.…

Furthermore, you stated….“One part of a question may not have been private but there is a followup that was private and remained private, as we can see there are 3 questions entitled "Who is being tormemted?" not just 2, and one of those follow ups remained private as shown in the log.”

Have you actually tried to send a Private follow up, to an originally Public question?  Well, I did…today.  And since the original question was PUBLIC, it did not even allow me to make the follow up PRIVATE.

Again, see screen shot #1.  The fact that Kevin’s follow up did show as Private, shows a glitch in the system, as he himself would not have been ABLE to make it Private in a follow up.   

However, I CAN prove, if need be, that all 3 of the “WHO IS BEING TORMENTED?” questions, WERE on the same thread….even though the first was Public, but the follow up was Private.  

And I believe that would settle it, once and for all.  They were NOT separate threads, yet it is now impossible to make a follow up Private, to an originally Public question.

Again, you owe Kevin an apology.  And me, as well.  I lied about nothing, and neither did he.  I only answered the question about how many Private ones he sent, because he asked me to.

Now, here is what we have….

We have an initial Public question, followed by a Private “follow up”, which I just tried to do, and was not even given the option of making the follow-up Private.  

We have a questioner whose follow up question appears as Private, even though he has no idea why, and whose stated intention was to SHARE WITH THE JW community, the very experiences he was relating in the follow-up question.  

And we have an Expert who realized, even then, that something was up with that, and asked him if he meant for it to be Private.

And we have that same questioner writing back, and stating his desire that it be Public.  And then, that Expert going in and making it Public, but it not appearing in the forum as Public.

Sounds to me like something wrong in the system, that eventually righted itself, or was fixed.

At any rate, EVERY one of those writings was just posted under http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/private-question.htm

ALL of them!

And the screen shot showed that your accusation about “another Private question” on 9/28, was FALSE, and your accusation about the rating being FOR “another Private question”, was also FALSE….And that was proved by just SCROLLING DOWN to the bottom of the answer in the above link, where the Rating was CLEARLY VISIBLE.

Again, you OWE us an apology.  There was NO question on 9/28, and there was NO OTHER HIDDEN PRIVATE QUESTION.

You lied, plain and simple.  And now you refuse to apologize.  A true Christian would.  But this is typical of what we have come to expect of you.

YOU:  “Also the one from Kevin entitled "super lol" is still marked as private and it isn't on the public forum at all.”

First off, “super lol” was a different thread, consisting of 1 Private question.  It is marked as Private, because that is how I received it, and I did not question Kevin about whether he meant for it to be.  I just assumed he did, since it was nothing that would concern anyone.  Maybe he did, or maybe he didn’t.  But I left that one as Private, until he recently asked me to post all that were Private.

So, you say it “isn’t on the public forum at all”.  

Yes, it certainly is…It was the SHORT Private question that I have already told you several times now, was basically just a paragraph of “thanks again”.  And it DID post on the above link, just the other day.  Here’s the link, ONCE AGAIN….

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/private-question.htm,

And since you obviously cannot read what the link clearly says in the answer section, I will copy and paste it for you here.  This appeared right here, in this VERY FORUM, not even a week ago….

Well, here they are..…

From 9/30/14..…

Questioner: Kevin

Private: Yes

Subject: super lol

Question: Thanks Derrick. That made me laugh. I'll just respond with more (true) stories about this jw and how illogical his thought process is. Not to mention how the critical thinking portion of his brain needs more exercise.

There you go, Ms. T….Tell us, WHAT is the SUBJECT of this question?  I do believe it is “super lol” , the very one you just claimed “isn’t on the public forum at all”

Yet, there it is, right under your nose…In a link you have already read, no less.  

Like I said….You people get absolutely nothing correct.

I don’t suppose we’ll see an apology for this one, either.  Its fine to publicly and falsely accuse people of anything you want to, as long as you can convince yourself that they “hate Jehovah”.  And if its false, so what??  They shouldn’t “be here” anyway, so its their fault that we have to lie about them.

That’s your philosophy, isn’t it, Ms. T?

YOU:  “What I said still stands!”

No Ma’am, it never was “standing”.  In fact, your first 2 blunders are still blunders, and your reply only added more blunders to have to deal with.

Your accusation of a question on the 28th was false.  Your accusation of another “hidden” Private question which had a rating to appear, was false.  And now, your accusation of the “Super lol” question not posting, was false.

You’re really racking up the falsehoods, aren’t you?

But here’s how you try to justify your bungling of the facts, so let’s just deal with it….

Like I said, you have some sort of wicked and unscriptural philosophy, that makes you think that because we’re somewhere that you don’t think we should be, then that makes it okay for you to publicly slander us.  Not sure where you got this from, but it certainly wasn’t the Bible, that’s for sure.

Here’s what you said, and have said before, as well….

“If you were on the Critics page where you rightfully belong maybe you wouldn't get so angry all the time.”

Ah, so that’s it?  If I were where YOU wanted me to be, you wouldn’t have to spread lies, and I wouldn‘t have to address you for it?  Basically, its my fault that you’re so incompetent that you can’t just concentrate on your own questions, but rather, are so concerned about what I’m doing, that you have to try and figure a way to slander me falsely?  Why, of course!  That makes perfect sense!  

Secondly, I’m not angry.  I think its you, who is angry.  I capitalize to emphasize, not because I’m angry.  Honestly, you’re quite amusing.  There is nobody here under the spell of mind control, any more than you are.  Yet, you sit there and ramble on about not being under mind control, and then you lecture everyone on “honesty”, when you don’t even practice it.  Honestly, Lady….

I was behind a woman the other day, in the LEFT LANE, going UNDER the speed limit, and texting on her cell phone.  She was somewhere that I didn’t think she had a right to be.  But that didn’t give me a right to publicly slander her, and tell people she was a “liar”, or that she was immoral, or whatever.

Its always wrong to lie, no matter what.  Doesn’t your religion teach you that, or do you just not pay attention?

But you attempted to justify your being proven wrong about 9/28, and a “hidden” private question, by saying that it “really doesn‘t matter“ when a question was sent, because you found other Private questions from Kevin.  Well, no you didn‘t….Not the Kevin under question, anyway.  Proof of that in a moment, but first, let‘s quote you….

YOU:  “It's irrelevant if Mr. Holland only looked back to June of 2014. The fact is that "Kevin" writes in private to Mr. Holland.

Here's more of his private questions to Mr. Holland that he rated/commented on, if you don't write in private then there should be no private marked questions in Mr. Holland's log from Kevin at all at any time.

Kevin wrote to Derrick on 2/17/2013 in Private with the subject "next date set ?"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 12/12/2011 in Private with the subject "question"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 12/05/2011 in Private with the subject "followup"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 12/05/2011 in Private with the subject "John20:17"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 10/10/2011 in Private with the subject "personal"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 10/06/2011 in Private with the subject "personal"

Again, Kevin wrote to Derrick on 7/25/2011 in Private with the subject "Where are you?"

I'll stop there.”

Yeah, it would be a very good idea for you to “stop there”, because you have, once again, made a complete fool out of yourself.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but the “Kevin” in those above questions, is not even the same person.  Ms. T, did you just FORGET that at this time, there were 2 Kevins writing the forum?  Because you knew it then.  Apparently, your memory is just very short, or you’re so desperate to prove me a liar and get yourself out from under your own lies, that you are trying to use these, and then deny they are different people, which they certainly are.

Well, I fully expect you to do that, so I will be providing proof that there were 2 Kevins, as well.  This proof will be in the form of screen shots, and links from that time period.

Now, I will NOT make the above Private questions Public, because they are not from the same person.  And as 2 of them are actually titled “Personal”, then that’s a pretty good indication that there is personal stuff in the question.  In fact, in several of those, there is personal stuff.  

So, here are the facts….

The Kevin that is writing now, and the one who asked me to make his 2 Private questions Public, is from Illinois.  At least, that is what I assume, because that’s where his questions normally show as being from.  He has never told me that officially, that I recall.  But that is where the questions show.  In fact, he did add a comment after one of my answers, and gave a last name.  If I remember correctly, without going back to look for it, his last name begins with a “K”.  

The Kevin in the above questions that you are trying to pin on Kevin K, are actually from a personal FRIEND of mine, named Kevin M.  He lives 45 minutes from me, although we met and became friends through this board.  Kevin M’s wife is a JW.  I have no knowledge at all, of Kevin K’s marital status, or his wife’s beliefs.  He has CO-WORKERS who are JWs….Kevin M does not work with any JWs.  He is married to one.

Kevin M and myself, have corresponded also through phone calls, and texts.  Like I said, we have become good friends.  And although I consider Kevin K as a friend as well,, he and I have never spoken by text, phone, e-mail, or any other means but this forum.  As far as I know, he does not live in my vicinity.  Kevin M and myself, have eaten meals together on 2 occasions.  I have never met Kevin K personally.  Kevin M has visited my church on the same 2 occasions that we later had lunch.  Kevin K has never been to my church.

There have been several instances of different people with the same name, writing the forum.  There have been 2 “Jim”s, at least 2 “Richard”s, 2 “Scott”s, several under the name “Chris”, and 2 “Kevin”s.  

Want proof?  I thought you might.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/1/faithful-discreet-slave

In the above link, which is OVER 2 years old, and was quite PUBLIC and VIEWABLE at the time it posted, I clearly make reference to answering 2 questions, from 2 different people named “Kevin”.

Quote…“Hello Kevin, how are you today? I believe this is the first time on Allexperts, that I have ever answered 2 questions from 2 different people, with the same name. First time for everything, I guess.”

Read the link, or see screen shot #2, in the ANSWER portion of this reply….

Here’s another one, also from January of 2013.….

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/1/john-2-19-2.htm

And in that answer, we can see clearly again, that there are 2 Kevins writing the forum.

“You know, Kevin, I am not sure how long you have been a reader of this board. I have another friend named Kevin who is a regular contributor, and at first I thought this question was from him. But he told me it was not him, so I assume you are another guy named Kevin. But if you were following the board a few months back when all this discussion about John 2:19 came up, you would truly have been amazed at how far JWs will go to try and keep their doctrine propped up, in any way they can.”

Read the link, or see screen shot #3 of this reply….

A third link, and quote from the link….

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2013/1/regarding-liars.htm

“You know, that is identical to the experience I had with her some weeks back. She had made some comments to my friend, the OTHER Kevin (LOL), claiming that he was falsely accusing her of something she never said. I personally knew she HAD said it, so I went back and found the statements and showed where she DID say it, and that her denial was false.”

And I actually have a screen shot #4, but it is not allowing me to post another one, but I have it, if need be….  But just click the link.

Furthermore, Ms. T, you received questions from BOTH people named “Kevin”, during this several month time period.   Your memory is obviously short.

Oh, and the Kevin whom you are now calling a "liar", was not even writing me in this forum back in 2011, which is where 6 of the 7 so-called "Private" questions occurred.  Those were from my other friend Kevin M, who lives less than an hour from me.  Kevin K started writing me around the time of the above links, in Jan. of 2013.  And the one Private question you listed from January of 2013, was not from him....It was from Kevin M.

So AGAIN, you don't bother to get anything straight or correct, before you publicly make yourself look foolish.

YOU:  “Oh and by the way, my automatic signature that automatically shows up at the end of my responses when I'm sent a question from someone is "jw.org"

Uhm….So??

That has nothing to do with the fact that your conduct is the complete opposite of what the articles on that website teach your conduct SHOULD be.  

What was your point?  I’m sure they appreciate your making the religion look ridiculous, and then advertising their web site.

YOU:  “Please stop harassing me!”

You have never been harassed, so stop your lying.  If you cease from publicly slandering me, and lying about me, then I will have no need to address you.  If you continue it, then you can count on being addressed about it.  

Now, the facts ONCE AGAIN, show that you owe Kevin and myself, an apology.  And again, we know that you will not exhibit Christian character and actually do it, but the fact that you don’t do it, doesn’t mean you don’t owe it.  That’s like saying that if you refuse to pay a credit card bill, then you don’t owe the credit card company.  

But you DO owe us an apology.  And again, your refusal to do so, doesn’t reflect on us…It reflects on you.  When I owed you an apology for jumping to a wrong conclusion, nobody had to call my Christianity into question to get me to do it...I did it because it was right to do it, and because it was the Christian thing. I'm a Christian...Why would I not do the Christian thing?

But what's your excuse?

This is why I am SO glad, that I am not under cult mind control.  I don't have to try and MAKE people into liars.  I can just wait until they prove themselves to be liars, and print the facts.  I don't have to invent quotes, lie about what they said, distort their beliefs, or try to find a chink in their armor, just so I can feel better about myself.

You, on the other hand, feel so threatened by me, that you have to do whatever it takes, even lying, to try and find something to make me look dishonest.  Well, keep trying.  I'm not worried about what people like you can do.  I don't lie, and as long as I refrain from lying, then nobody will ever be able to prove a lie against me.  So, I'm not worried.  If that makes you feel more secure in your beliefs, then you are sick, plain and simple.  And maybe you should re-examine those beliefs, if the only way you can prop them up, is to lie about what others believe.  Real truth should never need a lie to support it.  

But neither am I going to just sit back and let you do it, without addressing it, either.

Again, you owe us an apology.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland