Jehovah`s Witness/Why are you there

Question
QUESTION: Mr Rando why you over at the Baptist All-Experts Querstion and answers under the fasle name of Jay Barns.  You answer questions there just as you do here by writting to yourself  

That being the case why are you hiding your identity there and not using your own name.  Isn't that being dishonest. I mean, you have accused otheres of doing that here on the Jehovah's Witness All-Experts page of being dishonest and usimg false names.

May your God have mercy on you for the web of lies that you tell.

Derrick, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit?
Derrick, why has Satan  
ANSWER: Well, well, well.  Look who is writing me.  Derrick Holland, the World's Most Famous Baptist's Pastor? lol....  The only person on the JW Forum being dishonest and using false names is YOU Pastor Holland!   

Questioner:   I AM
Country:   Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Private:   No
Subject:   Why are you there

Now you are claiming to be (the I AM) after you rejected Jesus by stating, "Nobody has ever said that anyone BUT Jehovah, is the true God.  In fact, my position has been from day one, that Jehovah is the name of the Triune God.  That’s only been stated about 10,000 times now." http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2014/10/clueless-eddie.htm

Hahahahahahahahaha... Since you claim, "Nobody has ever said that anyone BUT Jehovah, is the true God", what does that make Jesus?  A False God??  You are one piece of work Pastor Holland in denying the deity of Christ.  Please keep a tighter leash on your Klan, who are engaging in spewing your demonic wormwood.

Are you now harassing your own brethren in asking the same questions to a multitude of Baptist Experts and claiming to personally know the questioner when all along it's YOU?  lol......

I wonder what your Baptists Brethren will think, when they find out they are being duped by Legion in a flurry of questions when they only average four questions per year?  Is your head spinning like that girl on the Exorcists with all your personalities?  

"to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance. But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.  And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be." (Matthew 25:29-20)  You're in an "unsaved state" Pastor Holland.  Iceland and now Noord-Brabant, Netherlands?  

Since you are collecting a salary to harass the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, why don't you invest a few funds into Anger Management and learn how to handle your hatred every time your Hypocrisy is Exposed?

QUESTION: Mr Rando I want to first of all thank you for parts of what you posted as well as continues on from my question.

First all of thank you for showing that the people on All-experts can see the country of questioners. I was wondering if you saw where I was from. What you post says “Country: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands”.  I believe the person that you you think I am Mr Holland is in America somewhere.  So now you made a fool of yourself by calling me Mr Holland.  How low can you go Mr Rando.

It is quite obvious that you are Jay Barns on the Baptist page.   I would like to ask you again why are you on that page, why do you use a different name, why do you write to yourself about Mr Holland on that page?  How can you call yourself a follower of Jesus when you lie about who you are and then try to hide it when it is obvious to any person who has the powers of reason.

Your very profile on the Baptist page gives you away.  You say you attended a Baptist Sunday School and you told the Reverend Murphy the same thing back in 2012.  I found that out by reading this post http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2015/2/rando-barns.htm and following the various links in it.

So are you going to avoid the question like the first answer or are you going to be honest before your God and tell the readers here the truth and then quit the Baptist page

Just for interests sake I have been going back over all the public posts that are on the list.   http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/index_1.htm

Going back as far as this system allows and Mr Holland shows up.  The first public post that shows up by you is on http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/index_40.htm  dated  10/21/2007.  You profile says that you joined on 2007-10-07   however there must be questions to you and posts that you made that were visible at the time that do not show up because on page  http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/index_39.htm  there is a question from a Luis to Mr Holland about something that you wrote.

Have not read all the posts yet but the ones I have read I never saw him or any other person belonging to your group abuse each other.  Mr Holland did not abuse your people and your people did not abuse Mr Holland.  That all changed when AI searched for your posts.  Very quickly after you joined this site you started abusing Mr Holland.  There seems to be posts that do not show up on the list so the conversations are at times hard to follow.  All the troubles of this site point to when you first started here. The decent representatives of your group have left this site. That is such a shame because there is mainly you and your two close companions that do all the talking and making fools of your religion.

That exercise is worth doing for anyone that reads these pages

Answer
South Australia, Australia?
South Australia, Austr  
You go ahead and do that Derrick Holland. I'm changing your Private Follow Up Question to PUBLIC for all to see that your question originated from Noord-Brabant, Netherlands to South Australia, Australia. lol....

FROM:
Questioner: I AM
Country: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Private: No
Subject: Why are you there

TO:
Questioner:   I AM
Country:   South Australia, Australia
Private:   Yes
Subject:   Why are you there

More to come?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando