Jehovah`s Witness/Date Setting Through The Years

Question
QUESTION: Why have the dates changed about Jesus Return from 1874 to 1914? I looked and saw that both years told that Jesus returned on those years.

What do you think about Matthew 24:36 No one knows the day nor the hour No t The Son, Not Angels, But The Father Only!
Verses 37-46 tell us that Jesus is really talking about His Coming Presence and Return.

ANSWER: Matthew 24:36  (pa·rou·siʹa  or  Presence)  “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.Father.          Matthew 24:3 While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence* and of the conclusion (end) of the system of things?”  
2nd Thessalonians 2 :9 ,10 gives an example of the meaning of the word "presence."  (We can clearly see the results of Satan's Presence  due to all the wicked things going on right now even though we can not see the one influencing it which is non other than  Satan Himself.  The lawless one’s presence is by the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and wonders. 1st John 5:19  further states, We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.
We can also see the results of Jesus "Presence" today in the same way . First of all we can see the Prophecy at Matthew 24: 14  being fulfilled where it says : And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. Today the good news of Gods Kingdom is being  preached all over the world ,in over 700 Languages and covering  approximately 239 Lands.
Also at Matthew 24:37 thru 39 says : For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.
As for the 1873 the idea that Jesus presence would occur at that time was due to the fact that the Bible student  were just beginning to gain Knowledge concerning Jesus presence they did not completely understand what must take place first.  

Regards, Elbert

QUESTION: What about Jesus and His no one knows but The Father? I guess He just did not know what He was saying did He? Jehovah Witnesses FAILED PROPHECIES Vs The Truth!!!!
Jesus has not come yet because no one has been raised from the dead yet. There is still evil for Jesus not come. When Jesus come everything is changed!!! No more sorrow, no more dying, no more, sin. THEREFORE JESUS HAS NOT COME!!!

Answer

1 Peter, an apostle  of Jesus Christ, to the temporary residents scattered about in Ponʹtus, Ga·laʹti·a, Cap·pa·doʹci·a,  Asia, and Bi·thynʹi·a, to those chosen .2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, with sanctification by the spirit, for the purpose of being obedient and sprinkled with the blood of Jesus Christ:  May undeserved kindness and peace be increased to you.  
1st Peter chapter  3  verse  22   But he, being full of holy spirit, gazed into heaven and caught sight of God’s glory and of Jesus standing at God’s right hand,
The above  verses  are  part of a letter written to the temporary residents
the next six verses  describ how  jesus asended to his father . Look at verse 9
6 So when they had assembled, they asked him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?” 7 He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction. 8 But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you,+ and you will be witnesses+ of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a,+ and to the most distant part of the earth.” 9 After he had said these things, while they were looking on, he was lifted up and a cloud caught him up from their sight. 10 And as they were gazing into the sky while he was on his way, suddenly two men in white garments stood beside them 11 and said: “Men of Galʹi·lee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus who was taken up from you into the sky will come in the same manner as you have seen him going into the sky.”
Here is the scriptures  you  quoted  at  Matthew  24:36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the  presence of the Son of man will be  For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, 39 and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the PRESENCE of the Son of man will be. Here  the  word  presence  is  used  to describe a period of  time  in which Jesus is certainly Present in Gods  kingdom ,as a king . but has not COME here to the Earth  as Judge Matthew 24:36-- But we are in the last days because Jesus described a Period of time at   2nd Timothy verses 1 thru 5 says : But know this, that in the last day critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God,
42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what DAY your Lord is   coming.
so do not  confuse  "PRESENCE "  with  " COMING "  OK ???

Regards  Elbert  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears