Jehovah`s Witness/The Dates Of Jesus Coming

Why do Jw's have two years that they say Jesus has returned in 1874 and 1914?
We being human try to run ahead of The Almighty God To Try To Help Him. We In Turn Hurt Instead Of Helping.

What about Matthew 24:36? One one knows the day nor the hour but the Father Only. Verses 37-46 tell you and me that Jesus is infact talking about His Coming or His Presence.

No one really knows the Date Of Jesus Return. No One! As Human We Run Ahead Of God And Try To Help Him When We In Turn Hurt Him All The More!!

Good question. Unfortunately Jehovah's Witnesses don't know the real answer to that question. I do. And about 10 years ago I was disfellowshipped for publishing a book explaining the Watchtower's 1914 delusion in context with the many prophecies that preface the actual coming of Christ.

In a nutshell though, Jehovah allows for what the New World Translation calls "a deluding influence" to go to those who otherwise know the truth in order to impose a test of their love of the truth when Christ's parousia actually begins. Besides the book, Jehovah Himself Has Become King, I have published numerous article on that topic. Here are links to some of the most relevant. Jehovah Witnesses and the Man of Lawlessness Also, The Antichrist Is Coming! And, The End of a Delusion Is at Hand

I have also done a number of videos in the topic. Here is one on YouTube, entitled Look Out that Nobody Misleads You

Jehovah`s Witness

Robert King

I can answer general Bible questions or questions regarding the teachings of the Watchtower Society, and questions and issues among Jehovah's Witnesses. Special interest is in Bible prophecy and the return of Christ.

Have been a pioneer minister of Jehovah's Witnesses during the 80's and an appointed elder for about 10 years. Also, I was an approved "expert" on All Experts some years ago, but could not keep up with the questions. I was disfellowshipped for exposing the Watchtower's 10-year partnership with the United Nations and for publishing the book Jehovah Himself Has Become King.

The Jerusalem above

Self published a 500+ page book called Jehovah Himself Has Become King, which is an in-depth exploration of Bible prophecy.

Always a pupil, always a teacher